does anyone remember larry taylor the...

does anyone remember larry taylor the one who killed david messer?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

London, KY

#1 Nov 16, 2008
how much time did he get
redline

Somerset, KY

#2 Nov 16, 2008
when did this happen and who was this david messer ..use to know one that rode horses about 15 yrs ago wondering if that was him
Bill

London, KY

#3 Nov 16, 2008
I knew him, but never kept up with the sentencing he got, I never knew him that well.
But from searching, looks like either 35 or 40 years.

http://apps.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/ioffres.a...
a family member

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 3, 2008
that piece of trash didnt get enough time the state should do to him what that he did to my cousin and let him family hurt the way that ours did
niece of messer

Somerset, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2009
a family member wrote:
that piece of trash didnt get enough time the state should do to him what that he did to my cousin and let him family hurt the way that ours did
who is this family member from manchester?
Info

United States

#6 Jan 28, 2009
how much time did he get
sis daughter

Vilonia, AR

#7 Jan 28, 2009
this is sis's daughter, i was the one that posted the comment

a family member wrote:
that piece of trash didnt get enough time the state should do to him what that he did to my cousin and let him family hurt the way that ours did
jess

Harrison, AR

#8 Jan 28, 2009
yea we knew him well an they they schould of give larry what he asked for
rhonda fender

Georgetown, KY

#9 May 24, 2009
yes i remember larry taylor he is the bastard that took my little brother from us four years ago yesterday. and no he didnt get enough time but to keep my mother from sitting through the trail and hearing how this sick SOB beat my little brother in the head and then burned his body we accepted the plea deal they offered him hoping that he doesnt live to see daylight again.
WE LOVE AND MISS DAVID EVERYDAY!
For real

Brownsville, TN

#10 Jun 1, 2010
You b!tches don't even know how David was I guess even you the sister doesn't know how many times David stole off of Larry and Larry kept warning him and asking him to stop taking his things that they weren't his...but it never sunk in his skull obviously...and someone that stalks your house and steals from you every day and imposes to be your friend deserved everything that Larry did to him!How do you think Larry and his mother felt every time he'd tell her that David would steal off him?David is well known for being a thief and would steal off his own mother if given the chance to and he never had or never would've amounted to anything!
unknown

Madisonville, KY

#11 Jun 1, 2010
For real wrote:
You b!tches don't even know how David was I guess even you the sister doesn't know how many times David stole off of Larry and Larry kept warning him and asking him to stop taking his things that they weren't his...but it never sunk in his skull obviously...and someone that stalks your house and steals from you every day and imposes to be your friend deserved everything that Larry did to him!How do you think Larry and his mother felt every time he'd tell her that David would steal off him?David is well known for being a thief and would steal off his own mother if given the chance to and he never had or never would've amounted to anything!
I do not know david messer but your statement was VERY rude I don't care what anyone stole from anyone it was not worth his life! Unless this larry guy is God he had no right to take a life expecially in the manner he did. They will face the ultimate Judge one day and theres no excuses or plee bargins with him. If he got stuff stole that was wrong but stuff could be place davids life could not. It is a sin to steal but if larry knew that then he should have just stayed away from him no one has the right to take a life thats God job. I pray that before they face God they make/made there lifes right.
there is a god

Corbin, KY

#12 Jun 1, 2010
the truth or a lie it dont matter RIP!!!! david. i dont know either one of these ppl but i dont think killing someone because they steal off of you is not a good enought reason to kill someone. there is a bigger judge that god.
David cousin

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2010
Let me tell you something david has been take from us by a coward and a dope dealer so dont try to play larry off as a innocent [email protected] because he was spineless coward you know the only thing that gets me though the day sometime is thinking about when another family member filled larrys ass and his mom with bullets thinking they may have felt just a little me father pain if will say when if goes before god and if will burn in the fires of hell you all better keep davids name out me your mouth on this web site you got something to say come find one me us family members we arnt hard to find david has four daughter that get on computers and could accidently find this crap so lay off...
some who knows

Liberty, KY

#14 Jun 1, 2010
i got something to say do any of u know that he has kids that are big enought to read this bull shit and all u aredoing is couseing more hurt than u will ever know becuose u are puting a pitchure in there head that they cant get out and if u wont to know how i know i have his oldest daughter and now she wont to know what happen to him and i havent got the heart to tell her so thanks to u all she wont stop crying and ithell whin your 12 years old i wonted her to have a happy life so thank u all for there pain thay have to live with for the rest of there life so justy let it go please for once do something good for the his kids and family
LongLost

United States

#15 Jun 1, 2010
For real wrote:
You b!tches don't even know how David was I guess even you the sister doesn't know how many times David stole off of Larry and Larry kept warning him and asking him to stop taking his things that they weren't his...but it never sunk in his skull obviously...and someone that stalks your house and steals from you every day and imposes to be your friend deserved everything that Larry did to him!How do you think Larry and his mother felt every time he'd tell her that David would steal off him?David is well known for being a thief and would steal off his own mother if given the chance to and he never had or never would've amounted to anything!
Oh, so according to your law, if someone steals, you can murder them???? You dumb piece of ignorant trash, you can't just kill someone because they stole something. You are a freaking retard. Crawl back in your hole. So, you're defending a murderer who was found guilty? I don't know either one of these families, but you need to take a law class.
someonewhoknows

Ottumwa, IA

#16 Jun 1, 2010
For real wrote:
You b!tches don't even know how David was I guess even you the sister doesn't know how many times David stole off of Larry and Larry kept warning him and asking him to stop taking his things that they weren't his...but it never sunk in his skull obviously...and someone that stalks your house and steals from you every day and imposes to be your friend deserved everything that Larry did to him!How do you think Larry and his mother felt every time he'd tell her that David would steal off him?David is well known for being a thief and would steal off his own mother if given the chance to and he never had or never would've amounted to anything!
David was dating larry's daughter.Larry was a big drug dealer that even got his own mother shot in the stomach.Drug deal went bad and they came to shot david and got his mom instead.David was a good boy for what he was raised around all on drugs and if you raised around ityou going to do it to.if davids real father had got him and raised him he might still be alive.
For real

Brownsville, TN

#17 Jun 2, 2010
You all need to shut up I'll answer everyone in this one...Larry for one doesn't have a daughter so I don't know where you come off with that for two David and some other b!tch a$$ punk shot him and his mother so let's see just because Larry actually killed David that makes him worse of a person than David and the other guy?No because why the heck would someone shoot someone and his mother unless trying to kill them?They wouldn't and for you all to say that you can only get through the day by replaying that in your mind you all are the ones that are f*cked up...what you all inbreeding S.O.B's need is to quit laying in bed with your alls family making dumb children and get your facts straight!Oh and for the one that has his oldest daughter why would you even let her around you when you're on this topic?Look at the title it clearly tells you what's in this topic.Don't blame us for your iliterate a$$es.
Pissed off

United States

#18 Jun 2, 2010
Let me tell you something for one you dont even know us for two his oldest daughter is a teenager and has her own computer and third david had nothing to do with BJ the guy that shoot larry he was alone with his girlfriend when he done that and you are that damn stupid that you think that he would have taken the fall for that shit all by himself you need to watch what the hell you say and by the way where the hell did you come up with this inbreeding shit their is none in davids family his mom and dad are not related so you know nothing about this you are just some low life with nothing better to do than talk shit about something you know nothing about get a life or a job like up people that have to work to make sure that low lifes like you get your check every month to keep up your drug habit and for your internet bill so you can act like you have a life grow up
DefendingTheTrut hNotLarry

United States

#19 Jun 3, 2010
I have respect for the dead, but lies and bullshit doesn't create respect. To defend a reckless person after death and act as if it was an innocent life taken and that the person who done it was a monster is ridiculous in my opinion. I have known David all my life and the previous poster saying that he was raised that way...is no excuse for the road he took. He led a dangerous life and that is why we try and teach our kids to do the right things and stay away from the things that David didn't stay away from....or else we wouldn't have to parent. If fate is fate then we wouldn't have good and bad choices or good and bad parenting.

Does that make Larry a good guy in my opinion HELL NO...both of them were not good examples nor good people at that time. Do I think David deserved what he got, NOT IN THE LEAST! Was I surprised when I heard what happened to him, NOT IN THE LEAST! I mean no disrespect to the family but the truth is the truth and I know this not by rumors I know firsthand and I won't go in to detail because of his children and because what good would it do...but I was present one night when David done something HORRIBLE to my own mother and I know he was no saint or innocent victim, so the BS defense really needs to stop.

I'm not defending Larry either, Larry and David are victims of each other and I'm not going to say deserving but they did get what was expected in my opinion, maybe not in that exact order but still not surprising to me anyway.

As far as the one who has Davids child, if she is a teenager with her own computer then don't kid yourself into believing that she hasn't already seen things and you can control her internet activity....take it out of her room and put it into the living room. Parent how you want to but don't expect internet users and/or strangers to protect your loved ones from it's content when you have took no steps to do so yourself...that is just ignorant parenting!

I hope that David is in heaven and I hope for his family to have peace, but lies won't create either for you...
For real

Brownsville, TN

#20 Jun 3, 2010
DefendingTheTruthNotLarry wrote:
I have respect for the dead, but lies and bullshit doesn't create respect. To defend a reckless person after death and act as if it was an innocent life taken and that the person who done it was a monster is ridiculous in my opinion. I have known David all my life and the previous poster saying that he was raised that way...is no excuse for the road he took. He led a dangerous life and that is why we try and teach our kids to do the right things and stay away from the things that David didn't stay away from....or else we wouldn't have to parent. If fate is fate then we wouldn't have good and bad choices or good and bad parenting.
Does that make Larry a good guy in my opinion HELL NO...both of them were not good examples nor good people at that time. Do I think David deserved what he got, NOT IN THE LEAST! Was I surprised when I heard what happened to him, NOT IN THE LEAST! I mean no disrespect to the family but the truth is the truth and I know this not by rumors I know firsthand and I won't go in to detail because of his children and because what good would it do...but I was present one night when David done something HORRIBLE to my own mother and I know he was no saint or innocent victim, so the BS defense really needs to stop.
I'm not defending Larry either, Larry and David are victims of each other and I'm not going to say deserving but they did get what was expected in my opinion, maybe not in that exact order but still not surprising to me anyway.
As far as the one who has Davids child, if she is a teenager with her own computer then don't kid yourself into believing that she hasn't already seen things and you can control her internet activity....take it out of her room and put it into the living room. Parent how you want to but don't expect internet users and/or strangers to protect your loved ones from it's content when you have took no steps to do so yourself...that is just ignorant parenting!
I hope that David is in heaven and I hope for his family to have peace, but lies won't create either for you...
Thank you for being one of the only honest people on here...I know that you're not taking up for either side but what you had said was hitting the nail on the head.The thing about this whole subject that got me heated was everyone thinking just because someone dies that they can remember them in a false light...if everyone did that then Adolf Hitler would be remember as a great leader and a kind hearted person...but no he was remembered for being a monster...The one woman that has Davids oldest daughter should block her from being on topix if she's afraid for her to find out the truth about her dad...and for another fact I do have a job...a great job I have a education and a nice car and I don't do drugs never have never will...but I will tell you that I am dating Larrys family and I've known them all my life and they are good people and for you lowlifes to get on here and say bad things about Larrys mother that's just enough to get me up to Barbourville.I don't live in Barbourville by the way I live in Corbin and you all don't know me but I do know you all because I keep up with sh!t and I don't get on here to talk crap about people I've got better things to do then type about something I don't know...the only time I get on here is when I get off work or on my off days.I will defend Larry because enough was enough.Anyone would hate to be stole off of.That's my beef though someone gets on here acting like David was a saint when we all know he wasn't!Oh and by the way I'm a girl so if you think you know me you don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jazemine Taylor in jail 8 hr Tired of the drama 12
the carton twins (Dec '12) 8 hr Tired of the drama 9
karla collins 8 hr Tired of the drama 6
Diagnostic Review Kelly Doesnt have capacity 10 hr Hero to zero 48
Hampton funarel home what's up 11 hr Lil Jean 7
Vehicle break ins going on 13 hr Victim 5
csra customer service jobs 14 hr curious 1
What happen on rt11 18 hr justme 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages