London, KY

#1 May 24, 2013
If a child never sees her father and is a teenager can she change her last name to her mother's maiden?

Somerset, KY

#2 May 24, 2013
why don't you ask a lawyer?

Barbourville, KY

#3 May 24, 2013
Well wrote:
why don't you ask a lawyer?
maybe she don't want to. If you didn't have the answer then why reply to the post. Jerk.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Somerset, KY

#5 May 24, 2013
No.. The Mother Can as long as the Father has his Parental Rights revoked by the court... The Minor cannot change their name... If the Father has Parental Rights he would have to be notified and Agree that the Mother can change the child's name..

London, KY

#6 May 24, 2013
Thank you Q

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacy Keys 28 min cafe girl 9
Buddy and Ellen 52 min Hanna 1
Kim bingham 54 min friend of both 20
ralph smith 57 min older woman 9
Anthony N Cortney 1 hr I know 7
Sabrina corey 5 hr Katty_Kit 2
UPS drop box in B'ville? 8 hr Big Brown 8
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]