Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

She's sitting in jail and Misty Sizemore is "sitting" on her man!!!
Lol

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

She aint sitting with much is she now!!!! Lol
knows the truth

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

I know heather and people should not judge her it's the people in her life that she trusted that messed over her...her ex husband matt is a joke her boyfriends treated her bad and some of her own family f***** her over,know wonder the poor girl has had hell.looking out for u girl♥
knowing dude

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Lol wrote:
Of i were u i would watch who u call bitch!!!! Cause i think i kinda funny you are walking around and she still there maybe she toke her time instead of bein a rat like you!!!! So bitch that
joe ore is the biggest RAT in knox co. thats a FACT
Igotherback

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

I thought she was with bob merida...saw them at DBF together
woooooo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

dammit' i told you no. NO MEANS NO. OK
old friend

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

hey
old friend

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Trying to get in touch with you Heather,and i hate the fact that i am using Topix to do it, but i dont have any other way that i know,i apoligize for bringing your name back up here,just trying to find out if you are doing alright or not,and i never talk on this site because of the way other people talk so bad about ppl,i hope you or some of your "real frinds" read this so i can get in touch with you,i cant use my name of course,but if you remember what i used to say, youll know who i am and that is "quote" if you dont remember the lesson,youll remember how bad the singing is...may god bless you..
lol

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Why don't you try facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/heather.carnes.948...
a friend

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

old friend wrote:
Trying to get in touch with you Heather,and i hate the fact that i am using Topix to do it, but i dont have any other way that i know,i apoligize for bringing your name back up here,just trying to find out if you are doing alright or not,and i never talk on this site because of the way other people talk so bad about ppl,i hope you or some of your "real frinds" read this so i can get in touch with you,i cant use my name of course,but if you remember what i used to say, youll know who i am and that is "quote" if you dont remember the lesson,youll remember how bad thesinging is...may god bless you..
Well i know heather very well an she is doing great she works all the time and she spends all her time with her little girl and her boyfriend. But she never gets on her this site she always said that she was afraid to bc she dont like getting her feelings hurt from a bunch of ppl that dont even kn her.So u will be out of luck if u think she may see ur message but im a real good friend of hers if i can do anything to help u get up with her let me know but did u try to get up with on her facebook. And yes her last name is warren now but her madien name is carnes so its under carnes and yea its the same girl.
Bet you

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

You need to the shut the f@ck up if i ever find out you hit heather again and leave bruise's on her i'll see if you a big boy when i have some one to leave some on you in all the same spot's and see how you like them.
James

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

James M wrote:
You wont believe how tight Heathers butthole is. It almost broke my stiffy trying to pry inside that nice little man cave of hers. Some really sweet meat guys.
Look first off this is james heather boyfriend and i never wrote anything like that. I would never write something so nasty and childish. Poeple really need to grow up an stay out of my girls friends life.
wow

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

You are the first one needs out of it..
Bet you

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

If was her boyfriend than i quess u don't need to be hitting her got it.
melisa

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

who="jambone"]Cheese is good
defineately true about the cheese,rats will come to it evrytime!
Really

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

People really needs to find something else better to do with their lives.
lol

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Really wrote:
People really needs to find something else better to do with their lives.
Wow someone bringing up a thread that's been ignored for over a week. Guess we found another pot stirrer lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 3 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,807
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Demonicrats 146,896
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min pusherman_ 128,948
Bipolar Women are better at Sex (Jan '11) 1 hr bipolar chick 24
parkway svc center (Jan '13) 1 hr Tutle Wax 6
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr goofy 60
wendy abner and rick hubbs (Jul '10) 1 hr bbgirll 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••