First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sandovol

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2010
This eff'n skank will rob you blind. She works here @ taco hell and will sleep with just about anything that comes through the door. Got sent up the river for embezzling money. She's out and wonders why she can't find a decent job. Don't trust this pill head. She's bad news!
mark

London, KY

#2 Apr 7, 2010
who is she trying to sleep with now
stephanie

Barbourville, KY

#3 Apr 7, 2010
sandovol wrote:
This eff'n skank will rob you blind. She works here @ taco hell and will sleep with just about anything that comes through the door. Got sent up the river for embezzling money. She's out and wonders why she can't find a decent job. Don't trust this pill head. She's bad news!
You need to back the hell up and get your facts straight she is a very good person and is trying to change so just shut the hell up.
nikki

United States

#4 Apr 7, 2010
She's scandalous, and robbed a lot of ppl. That's why she went to jail. A thief can never be trusted. I feel sorry for her boyfriend. Wait! He's probably just as bad as she is
who

London, KY

#5 Apr 7, 2010
what is her boyfriends name
nikki

United States

#6 Apr 7, 2010
Scotty. I'm not sure on the last name
renee

London, KY

#7 Apr 7, 2010
heather is one of my best friends..she cant help what her EX did. you need to know her before you talk about her..so leave her alone.
nikki

United States

#8 Apr 7, 2010
Anybody that steals money away from hard working people needs serious help..not just a slap on the wrist. Guess that's why she's working @ taco bell now, cuz that's the only place that will hire her lol
family

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Apr 7, 2010
hey nikki (if thats ur real name) dont get on here runnin your mouth step away from the computer screen and say it to her face since u know where she works -- im sure u got some stuff u aint to proud of yourself so u need to keep ur dick sucker shut for someone shuts it for you!!! do hate on people cause it just makes u look like an a$$ which im sure u already do so put up or shut up
renee

El Paso, AR

#10 Apr 7, 2010
you all talk about her job, i bet you people dont even work. you all need to get a life. just like i said before she cant help what her ex did..
cuzin

Pineville, KY

#11 Apr 9, 2010
everyone love gettin on here and talkin smack cracks me up...what everyone is sayin is true but heather is tryin to get back on her feet and im very proud of her instead of talkin smack...tryin prayin for her to make it instead...
family

El Paso, AR

#12 Apr 9, 2010
u need to leave her alone ur just one of them ppl who stars shit and dont know how to shut up but she is work her ass off for her lil girl and she is a good friend just cuz she messed up dont give u no right to call her out on what she did i am sure she know and she is tryin to make it right with god u have no places in this and for one i have bet u have messed up in ur life to u maynot done what she has but u have messed up somewhere in ur life and let me tell u something ur no better then anyone eles when u come down to die u have to face god along and we all mess up sometimes but we lean form what we do worng
so stop hurtin her for what she done and look at urself god loves her no metter what she has done
Funny

Nancy, KY

#13 Feb 8, 2011
I heard she was sleeping with a 50 year old man.
guy

AOL

#14 Feb 9, 2011
how do i get up with this girl
jambone

Chicago, IL

#15 Feb 9, 2011
Cheese is good
melisa

Corbin, KY

#16 Feb 9, 2011
well she was just arrested not long ago for being roxy up so she ant changed to much
a friend

Mayfield, KY

#17 Feb 10, 2011
Funny wrote:
I heard she was sleeping with a 50 year old man.
where is any of that ur bussiness heather is dating tom ward an she is trulely in love w him. She has changed her whole life around for him. I think it is funny ppl get on here an talk about the pOor girl an all she is doing has changed her whole life around she is off drugs she works all the time so get oFf her back. This girl has been through hell I really don't kn y ppl r so jealous of her that u can't let her livr her on life.. Oh an for the record all charges where droped on her I kn for a fact I am a co worker of hers so leave her alone
a friend

Mayfield, KY

#18 Feb 10, 2011
melisa wrote:
well she was just arrested not long ago for being roxy up so she ant changed to much
an u need to get alife before u go spreading lies on her. I know for a fact the girl is clean. Umm if this was true she is on patrole don't u think they would of revoked her patrole if this was true grow up. This is what kills me in this town no matter how hard sum1 works to turn their life around for the better u ppl still tried to bring them down. In case u have not realize that heather is better an stronger than any of u all. She stills holds her head high an strong after all she has been through. U can't bring her down so give it up. This is only the 1000 post about her this is really getting old
lol

Barbourville, KY

#19 Mar 7, 2011
she hasnt changed any... she still smoking meth and taking roxy's lol u ppl must be f_ckin stupid or blind... that u dont know when someone is wired up on dope. Really? this whore needs to be slapped around and brought back to reality, before she screws over the wrong ppl and they mess here dope headed ass up
Ohhh nooo

London, KY

#20 Mar 7, 2011
Tom Ward dating her?You have GOT to be kidding me?someome needs to let him know about her if he doesnt already!thats not good news at all!!i hope it isnt true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min wots the prob 135,152
Kim bingham 54 min wots the prob 2
randy burnett 3 hr Creeker 11
Explosion in Flatlick? 3 hr Citizen 7
Britney Smith and Julius Blalock 4 hr KIM BROCK 7
sabrina 6 hr solution 2
a hero (Jul '09) 7 hr red and right 29
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance