First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Dyer, TN

#129 Sep 24, 2012
your right Paul ain't nothing YOU ARE A LIAR O.D. AND GET IT OVER WITH

United States

#131 Nov 23, 2012
I agree with u ! Paul ain't shit but a piece of it!! This world would be a better place without him! I hope your right and you have predicted the future for him! He wouldn't be missed by any....
Child from the past

Corbin, KY

#132 Jan 30, 2015
Nancy Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text> What's that suppose to mean? Why would say something like that?
What that means is you don't know everything. It means that everyone is not what they seem .While he may have treated know what it is not even worth it. Karma.
Child from the past

Corbin, KY

#133 Jan 30, 2015
ImasI wrote:
Everyone who knew bill was fortunate- very fortunate! People aren't made like that anymore- good, honest, dependable, and giving- these qualitys he has in abundance- he will be sorely missed! I get "the truth" can't be anything against bill- anyone with anything bad to say about this one of a kind man is the one with an issue, we all - all that really knew him- know this as a fact. I think the truth must be aimed at the mother and daughter vultures.. Tie up lose ends.. This lesson we learn.. Wish bill got to marry Kay and finish cutting the ties to his still legal wife- what a shame! Kay is such a good hearted, loving woman who definitely made bill happy- the truth I believe is nothing slanderous to a very beloved man- the truth has got to be the 2 femme fatale determined to ruin a good mans memory by destruction- of his belongings and his loved family and woman... The only truth those not close wouldn't know..
you are a complete idiot and I will tell you why...How can a child defend themselves from monsters. So while you may have know he was this "great man." Do you ever really know someone and what they are capable of....think about it and tell me what a great man he was and I will spit on that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 2 hr Bridgettkhollinger 72
Knox fiscal court 3 hr intheknow 26
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Bigelow 155,091
Law on first st 6 hr No name 1
The law on first st 6 hr No name 1
What happened to the money from Lynn Camp 6 hr My basketballer 9
Cancer in eastern ky! 7 hr Lol 14

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages