London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Since Gays are going to hell, why do they want to take all of us with them?
Are You Serious

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

HUH ??? I am not gay but have many friends...including family members...who are gay, They are fine wonderful people...kind, caring, funny, professional and yes Christians, God is about love and he made us all. One's sexual orination is not a choice...science has even found that people who are gay have different genes in their brains...not all but some. God is love...and isn't this 2013 ??????????
well

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Yes it is 2013 but that changes nothing. Peoples opinions may change about gays but religion does not! You can not be gay & be a Christian too.

“Dark Side of the Moon”

Since: Feb 13

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
Yes it is 2013 but that changes nothing. Peoples opinions may change about gays but religion does not! You can not be gay & be a Christian too.
I would strongly agree with you, considering the book of Leviticus actually goes as far as to say Execute them. However, the definition of a Christian is anyone who excepts the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. And this is suppose to apply to whosoever will. So, with that being said, I'm not sure if you're actually fully correct or not. Know what I'm saying?

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Belshazzar wrote:
<quoted text>I would strongly agree with you, considering the book of Leviticus actually goes as far as to say Execute them. However, the definition of a Christian is anyone who excepts the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. And this is suppose to apply to whosoever will. So, with that being said, I'm not sure if you're actually fully correct or not. Know what I'm saying?
You're going to be surprised when you read this, but I agree. I will also add the judgment of others is not left to us. Only God can make the judgment where we will spend eternity.
Are You Serious

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

I must say that I agree that judgement will be between God and the individual. BUT....What 2 consenting adults do behind close doors, sure isn't my business...And yes I believe you can be a Christian and be gay too...A Christian believes in and trusts God...it's really quite simple for me...just be a kind and loving person.

“Dark Side of the Moon”

Since: Feb 13

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>You're going to be surprised when you read this, but I agree. I will also add the judgment of others is not left to us. Only God can make the judgment where we will spend eternity.
Yes, and I do not feel commissioned to make judgement calls on where others will spend eternity. I feel as if that's a greater sin than whatever they're usually being judged for. I know homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord, that is more than clear in scripture. However, judging someone Else's soul to Hell is too. So, like you, I'll let God do the judging and not step on his toes.
tracker

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Yes, GOD does love EVERYONE, but if you allow your mind to ponder on having sex with the same sex, the devil will talk you right into it. After all, you don't just suddenly think of it and go jump into bed with the opposite sex. No matter what you lust after, it is you CHOICE of whether you lie with the opposite sex or refrain from it. Since GOD says this is a sin, and since he formed you, he's not going to "wire your brain" to be like that. That is your CHOICE, and since GOD says it's it's a sin, he also says that NO sin shall enter in (to heaven)...So if they would pray and ask GOD to remove this idea from their head, and when the thought starts coming, just say "in the name of JESUS, I rebuke this thought". It will leave.

“The Wicked and the Evil”

Since: Mar 13

CAMELOT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

tracker wrote:
Yes, GOD does love EVERYONE, but if you allow your mind to ponder on having sex with the same sex, the devil will talk you right into it. After all, you don't just suddenly think of it and go jump into bed with the opposite sex. No matter what you lust after, it is you CHOICE of whether you lie with the opposite sex or refrain from it. Since GOD says this is a sin, and since he formed you, he's not going to "wire your brain" to be like that. That is your CHOICE, and since GOD says it's it's a sin, he also says that NO sin shall enter in (to heaven)...So if they would pray and ask GOD to remove this idea from their head, and when the thought starts coming, just say "in the name of JESUS, I rebuke this thought". It will leave.
You're right, in part.
shedevil

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

well wrote:
Since Gays are going to hell, why do they want to take all of us with them?
ok you are a nut.You take yourself to hell gays don't take you.You answer for yourself not what someone else does.If you do then even preachers are going there cause that mean they'd have to answer for all your sins too.
Are You Serious

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

What the Bible ,God and Jesus speaks to me about is Love their brother as yourself, Yea without sin cast the 1st stone and Faith, Hope and Love but Love is the most important of all. I don't agree that it is a choice...Science has played a role in discovering genes in the brains of gays that are not found in straight people's brains. I believe in Science and God....God gave us a mind to discover and explore...I just think God is all about kindness and loving your brother.
scratch

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

i think what's so funny about this is that you all believe in god!LOL
amazed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

scratch wrote:
i think what's so funny about this is that you all believe in god!LOL
And I think its sad that you don't.
justmyopinion

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Jesus said "Love one another as I have Loved You", sad how so many want to quote every other part of the bible and not that part. What a wonderful world this would be if everyone loved one another. there would be no war, no hate, and no judgement of others, wouldn't that be something!

“The Wicked and the Evil”

Since: Mar 13

CAMELOT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

justmyopinion wrote:
Jesus said "Love one another as I have Loved You", sad how so many want to quote every other part of the bible and not that part. What a wonderful world this would be if everyone loved one another. there would be no war, no hate, and no judgement of others, wouldn't that be something!
Love also consists of correction and discipline. Love isn't always just about sooth saying messages of kindness.
butthead

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

I think you can be gay and make it into Heaven. I don't think you can be a "practicing" gay and make it though. Remember the verse that says "if a man sleeps with another man as he would with a woman, That is an abomination to God". That kind of explains it pretty clear to me. Everyone wants to interpret what makes them feel good or justify their behavior. Another verse says that if you add or even take away one period of the the Word then you are cursed. A lot of people are going to be awfully sorry when the Day comes.
scratch

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

no amazed,
whats sad is you probably still believe in unicorns,santa claus,& the easter bunny.look at how many versions of the bible has been written,old testament,new testament,king james version.maybe more!why is it,gods day of rest is sunday yet thats the day everybody goes to church to bother him with there problems?how much of your donations do you think goes to god or jesus.look at what your preacher drives or lives in.9 times outta 10,it's better than yours.the bible,the greatest "story" ever told.you should believe in you & not a fable.you have whats inside of you,not what you think a profit has in store for you!dont doubt yourself,your good fortunes come from within & your hard work.not santa claus!
just me

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

tracker wrote:
I agree with u 100% GOD can take all sin from us if we just ask and believe HE will. Being gay is a sin. In my opinion if you are a child of GOD and you say you are gay you are still letting satan into a big part of your life. I do not believe we are born to be gay. We are getting to comfortable with sin when we think something GOD says is an abomination we say its alright. If someone that is gay don't want to be that way then let GOD cleanse you of that sin. If you want it with all your heart GOD will answer your prayer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Becky Dye (Oct '09) 1 hr Beckydyesdaughter 18
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr wtf 147,386
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 2 hr Ten Four 9
Alvin 3 hr Crazy Maniac 1
danny jordan.woman user 4 hr bcc65 1
Teresa Johnson and Rex 4 hr wondering 12
Lasha Hoskins (Jun '09) 5 hr friend 11
john sowders 9 hr she will 15
New club in Barbourville? 16 hr Bville resident 20