Chance of snow Tues., Wed., & Thanksgiving

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Mike

London, KY

#1 Nov 23, 2013
There's a chance we will get snow before Thanksgiving and have our own version of the Movie: Planes, Trains and Automobiles. It did snow here Thanksgiving night in 2010.

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#2 Nov 23, 2013
Mike wrote:
There's a chance we will get snow before Thanksgiving and have our own version of the Movie: Planes, Trains and Automobiles. It did snow here Thanksgiving night in 2010.
It's Obama's fault, He's been blamed for everything else, Might as well put the weather on him!!
Enche Longpeter

Barbourville, KY

#3 Nov 23, 2013
TOASTup wrote:
<quoted text>It's Obama's fault, He's been blamed for everything else, Might as well put the weather on him!!
bad weather is the republicans fault, I think Rand Paul in particular
my 3 cents

Barbourville, KY

#4 Nov 23, 2013
TOASTup wrote:
<quoted text>It's Obama's fault, He's been blamed for everything else, Might as well put the weather on him!!
He will blame it on Bush.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#5 Nov 23, 2013
The whole scientific basis for AGW is flawed so I have never fallen for the global warming scam ..BUT.. Global Cooling has begun ... We are ending the Solar Max period that happens every 11 years and are now moving into the Solar Minimum period.. This last solar max was the weakest maximum ever recorded and If the Minimum follows the pattern of the last 10 cycles this solar min will be the weakest solar output ever recorded since we have been doing direct measure.....

So if things follow the solar patterns of the past we are in for a 11 year cold period that could get Local temps to fall drastically... Just think of 50 below temps and winter snows starting in Oct and piling up with no melt until May......
Wayne

London, KY

#6 Nov 24, 2013
Will definitely roll in here at some point Tuesday, and continue into Wednesday and maybe a little more Thanksgiving. A chance of freezing rain for some areas.
my 3 cents

Barbourville, KY

#8 Nov 25, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
The whole scientific basis for AGW is flawed so I have never fallen for the global warming scam ..BUT.. Global Cooling has begun ... We are ending the Solar Max period that happens every 11 years and are now moving into the Solar Minimum period.. This last solar max was the weakest maximum ever recorded and If the Minimum follows the pattern of the last 10 cycles this solar min will be the weakest solar output ever recorded since we have been doing direct measure.....
So if things follow the solar patterns of the past we are in for a 11 year cold period that could get Local temps to fall drastically... Just think of 50 below temps and winter snows starting in Oct and piling up with no melt until May......
Sounds like you are talking about Michigan weather.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#9 Nov 25, 2013
my 3 cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are talking about Michigan weather.
That's about what is expected to be Kentucky conditions over the next few years... Kentucky having a weather pattern about like Copper Harbor, Michigan.... Michigan would be converted into Tundra with a permafrost layer......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Rights 133,208
Dalon trent 2 hr mag 1
dinky phipps 3 hr shamed 25
To the Garland family 3 hr herman 15
any girls in barbourville strip 3 hr gator 3
pnc 4 hr Really 12
Wanted: Automatic Transmission for 2002 Chevy S... 4 hr Gerald 13
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web