Happy MAN

Booneville, KY

#1 Oct 19, 2013
Where is the lady that worked at Best Western for some time ? Her name was Maggie. Let me know
lol

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2013
She hit forty five or fifty and fell apart and can barly get around she gets around and looks like a 80 yr ol women last time i seen her
in the family

Elizabethtown, IN

#3 Oct 20, 2013
lol wrote:
She hit forty five or fifty and fell apart and can barly get around she gets around and looks like a 80 yr ol women last time i seen her
Maggie is in really bad health...she's had a heart attack & she quit work in order to take care of her boys & lil girl. She is a very good woman that made some bad decisions in the past. But she has been with Larry for about 10 yrs & they've made a life together. I suggest u stop running ur mouth bout sh!t u don't know about or u could be the next one in the hospital.if Larry Hale hears u talking bout her he will fu¬Ęk u up..choose words wisely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diagnostic Review 15 min knox 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr okk 148,331
where is Nicole Langley? (May '15) 4 hr The boss 33
Teaching jobs 6 hr Money 7
How much prison time will Pam bargo get ? 6 hr sad person 7
Need info. Adair co 6 hr BeenThereDoneThat 2
Roads in Whitesburg Hollow involving Three Oaks (Jun '14) 7 hr Owner 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages