First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Yoshie

Hacienda Heights, CA

#42 Apr 22, 2011
I wanna know if there devil worshipers cuz 20min ago a cormircial came up it wuz jesus and then it zoomed in and the backgrownd there wuz a clock it said 666 then an old woman would stare at u nd walked closer to the tv
Fullmetal

Barbourville, KY

#43 Apr 22, 2011
this is the most hands down dumbest thing i have seen on topix its cartoons what are you such a prude that you cant let people enjoy a cartoon. i am a big fan of adult swim dbz to bleach its all good kids dont see in the black and white like the jesus freaks that some of you are to them its just funny or action cartoons you people are the reason alot of people do become satanists becouse you people keep shoving your religion down others throat AND THATS THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#44 Apr 22, 2011
Welcome to the hotel, California!
Girl

United States

#45 Apr 24, 2011
lol
LimeG

United States

#46 May 9, 2011
No one can deny the subliminal messages in the commercials that they create.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#47 May 9, 2011
SeductionByDesign wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Jesus is not promoted, you have a choice to get saved and believe in him,if you Dont believe in Christ or Satan,your Atheist, if you believe in something, or another Religion, you are Worshiping Satan,no one can get to the Kingdom of Heaven without Christ Jesus, sorry that is the Truth,
Horsey Puckey Doo Doo...

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#48 May 9, 2011
LimeG wrote:
No one can deny the subliminal messages in the commercials that they create.
Yes I can...
Ziggy Stardust

Enfield, IL

#49 Jul 4, 2012
Lol this "Tired" guy seems to have had an E Hissy fit. So many people type from a personal bias. The plain, grounded truth is that Adult Swim does have a lot of satanic references and symbolism. Been seeing a lot on loiter squad, but then again it's ran by Tyler The Creator, a satanic rapper. Yes I already know your response..BUT IT IZ SHOCK VALUE. No it isnt. These things are no longer shocking. He is what he is. If it quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck, it's probably a duck. As far as Metalocolypse, it's more contextual as it deals with metal stereotypes, but it doesn't mean it isn't real.
Also "tired", the laveyan satanic church doesnt dictate what a "satanist" is. They tried to change the image by making the name non theistic, but then again Lavey was a fraud.
The truth is that satanic influence is everywhere now. Non Christians dont understand and they are blind to the truth underneath. I like death metal, but wont subject myself to overtly satanic bands such as Deicide and Akercoche. If a tv shows goes too far, I got no problem turning it. Basically, listen to your soul and conscious. You can't control the world..only your personal world.
raquel

Papillion, NE

#50 Sep 13, 2012
christianity is trash anyway. satanic symbols are all in good fun, and really, the demonic part of christian mythology is the most interesting

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#51 Sep 13, 2012
raquel wrote:
christianity is trash anyway. satanic symbols are all in good fun, and really, the demonic part of christian mythology is the most interesting
Yes, it strongly depends on which part of the mythology one is most interested in, to start with.
Oger

Corbin, KY

#52 Sep 14, 2012
Armyof1

Euless, TX

#54 Apr 9, 2014
Knox-Aware wrote:
And hence the programming time, 11:00PM and later.
You seriously think kids are going to bed at 11:00? Wow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Abe 136,101
UPS drop box in B'ville? 1 hr Answer 9
Mud Slide Up Turkey Creek Rd (Mar '14) 2 hr Stewart 9
knox county detention center 5 hr Welfare Jed 41
Stacy keys and Pablo from 2 Amigos 5 hr yep 8
Stacy Keys 5 hr yep 10
lets go to florida 7 hr isolated incident 141
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE