First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bugs

Somerset, KY

#21 Feb 22, 2013
Pissed wrote:
First, let me start off by saying I suffer from Agoraphobia and Social Anxiety Disorder. This information is relevant only in establishing where I could of picked up the 'hitchhikers', I have not had _any_'company' or been to anyone house in 7 years.
The only place I have been in the last 7 years was week in the Knox County Hospital due to Pneumonia. I noticed the itching and whelks the first night I was there back in October 2012 but thought it an allergic reaction to one of the Antibiotics they had me on. After I got home while unpacking I noticed an odd bug in crease my suitcase but having never seen a 'Bed Bug' I had no ideal what a plague had followed me home. It takes Bed Bugs time to multiply and they usually only come out while you sleep and by the time you feel the 'bite' they have been gone several minutes having returned to their hiding spot, so I never seen any till a few days ago. Capturing one on sticky tape I looked it up on the net and sure enough it was a friggin Bed Bug... I called and had a PCO come out and inspect to confirm and start treatment (costing me near $1000 so far).
This is only a warning that people should research Bed Bugs and fully follow 'Travel Decontamination' procedures if they have to stay at KCHS to keep their home from becoming infested and having to start emptying their bank accounts to try to get rid of them.
May not be bedbugs, saw a special on t.v. about a new strain of crabs that has been showing up in public places where illegal imigrants have been. It is larger than our good ole knox county crab and is similar in appearance to a bedbug. It is called a peruvian parasite and is basically just a big crab. Better get it checked out you may just have the crabs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Victoria 135,069
Heard that Kenny Williamson and Sherry were ge... 31 min Spring 5
sabrina kagin spicer warrenn baker corey 1 hr ragged out 45
Michael Trent/// 1 hr DaBoss2 9
reward offered!!!! 2 hr Wondering 5
questions and concerns 2 hr steve 14
want to open small music venue in Barbourville 2 hr Bill Graham Jr 14
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance