Shaun

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2010
I'm trying to locate a girl I knew some 10 years ago. She attended Knox Central, dated David Chandler, and lived somewhere around barbourville. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
MeeeeMeeee

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2010
Check Facebook or Myspace, I'm sure she'll have one.
dude

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 3, 2010
And of course you could be a stalking her.
MeeeeMeeee

United States

#4 Jan 3, 2010
No, you can find old friends on them, thank you
wondering

Eubank, KY

#5 Jan 5, 2010
how old is the girl u are looking for??
i know

Corbin, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2010
are you looking for jennifer mills that lives on stinking creek. that is married to gary. if so she works at sekri. but really dont know why you would want to talk to her,she a big mouth and a lier
yesssss

Cynthiana, KY

#7 Jan 31, 2010
i know wrote:
are you looking for jennifer mills that lives on stinking creek. that is married to gary. if so she works at sekri. but really dont know why you would want to talk to her,she a big mouth and a lier
i totally agree she walks around like she is beautiful but she is far from it her face looks like it has been eat up with something she wears so much make up to try and hide it but gosh it looks worse plus she tries to act all rich and mighty when she really isnt
genius

Brownsville, TN

#8 Jan 31, 2010
yesssss wrote:
<quoted text>i totally agree she walks around like she is beautiful but she is far from it her face looks like it has been eat up with something she wears so much make up to try and hide it but gosh it looks worse plus she tries to act all rich and mighty when she really isnt
smith is her maiden name
wondering

London, KY

#9 Feb 4, 2010
Shaun wrote:
I'm trying to locate a girl I knew some 10 years ago. She attended Knox Central, dated David Chandler, and lived somewhere around barbourville. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
What do u want to no about her...she moved to williamsburg and married james partin...but now she is getting a divorce and she now lives im girdler
its me

London, KY

#10 Apr 7, 2010
who is this shaun person?
well

Salem, IN

#11 Apr 9, 2010
Sh's still cute.
bff

Waneta, KY

#12 Apr 11, 2010
jen is in girdler last i hurd! she isnt with anyone from what i here! she may be working at bingo still not sure! good luck! ps she still the same jen
its me

Kittanning, PA

#13 Apr 12, 2010
bff wrote:
jen is in girdler last i hurd! she isnt with anyone from what i here! she may be working at bingo still not sure! good luck! ps she still the same jen
This is Jennifer. Yes im in girdler, who the hell is looking for me?
And yes Im still the same jen...
interested

AOL

#14 Apr 12, 2010
im in girdler an dont know her are u single jen an how old r u
its me

Kittanning, PA

#15 Apr 12, 2010
interested wrote:
im in girdler an dont know her are u single jen an how old r u
well i am not going to reply on me being single because i am going through a divorce but im 26
and who is this???
wondering

United States

#16 Mar 31, 2011
and dont she have a kid by derek smith?
leah

Tazewell, TN

#17 Sep 6, 2011
hey! jennifer ive been wanting to get in touch with you! this is leah, jerry's daughter. man did we have some good times as kids. like to hear how your doing
PoPo

United States

#18 Feb 23, 2012
The Jennifer Mills from the creek caught her man cheating and then went out and started screwing her mechanic. I think his name was Tom or Tony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min LMS 148,389
Bonita remove the TRUTH fast ! 1 hr go girl 1
missing person kenneth allen saunders (kenny) (Nov '15) 1 hr Wonder 29
Justice for Retha Ross (Oct '15) 7 hr Emily Collins 37
Prayers Needed 8 hr pray 6
Diagnostic Review 10 hr funny 11
Motorcycle Accident 10 hr Wondering 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages