Three charged with murder after body of missing man is found

Nov 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKYT

Foley was last seen Tuesday heading to Lee's Food Mart in Barbourville. Foley was reported missing on Wednesday.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

hiddenmessages wrote:
Anyone have the link to the news interview with one of the guys charged ? havnnt seen it and dont know what channel did the interview but someone told me one of them did an interview.
There was no such interview. They interviewed a neighbor of the murderers and the neighbor said he didn't know Foley, and someone posted on here that one of the murderers said it.
yea

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>There was no such interview. They interviewed a neighbor of the murderers and the neighbor said he didn't know Foley, and someone posted on here that one of the murderers said it.
http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/ headlines/BREAKING-Body-of-mis sing-Knox-County-man-found-3-c harged-with-murder-178802441.h tml
yea

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>There was no such interview. They interviewed a neighbor of the murderers and the neighbor said he didn't know Foley, and someone posted on here that one of the murderers said it.
link on comment number 18
Well

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
Yes there was an interview of James Wyatt from jail. It was on the news and is also posted on one of these threads.
Well

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

yea wrote:
I'm sorry I didn't see the link here. Thank you!:)

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

yea wrote:
<quoted text>link on comment number 18
Not one single word in that link about any of the murderers talking or giving an interview.

If you read that story, the guy they interview is a neighbor of the murderers. He has not been arrested. He is not a suspect. He is a neighbor.

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

yea wrote:
YOu need to stop posting and read the story. There is nothing in that story or that link that says one word about anyone charged talking to anyone.

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there was an interview of James Wyatt from jail. It was on the news and is also posted on one of these threads.
Find it and show it to us please. I've followed this story since day one and have watched every news I could and read every story I could and I've not once seen anything about an interview with this guy. I've used multiple search engines and also cannot find any hint of it.
Well

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Find it and show it to us please. I've followed this story since day one and have watched every news I could and read every story I could and I've not once seen anything about an interview with this guy. I've used multiple search engines and also cannot find any hint of it.

Go back 6 comments and you'll find the link. I just watched it again.
Well

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Not one single word in that link about any of the murderers talking or giving an interview.

If you read that story, the guy they interview is a neighbor of the murderers. He has not been arrested. He is not a suspect. He is a neighbor.
The link has the video and its says James Wyatt murder suspect.
knowit

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

James wyatt did give an interview with the news, I watched it.
Know for a fact

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

James Wyatt did give WYMT an interview from the KNOX COUNTY DETENTION center because we sat here and watched it and he said he didn't even know Ryan... I don't know what you been smoking but it was on TV... Instead of arguing why don't you pick up your phone and call STEVE OWENS with the police force and he will tell you personally...
really

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
Yes they did interview one it was Jim bob James Wyatt who went on tv news
shedevil

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

the promise wrote:
rumors are spreading about why but here is the promise, If you are a loved one of the punks arrested, go while you can and see them. Since the likelyhood of Ryan being killed was because of informing, doing harm to an informant carrys a sentenence of CAPITAL PUNISHMENT.
Any paying to such individuals also carrys Death Penalty.
The police need to take notice that if the most harsh penalty is not applied in this case, there will be no more informing so therefore, their job stopping crime will be harder by the day.
Numerous letters will be sent by friends of the family to insure that either they seek the death penalty OR the police will no longer be allowed to solicit the public to help in catching criminals
They should have protected him better.They sure arrested these guys fast.fast for bville cops
just a thought

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>They should have protected him better.They sure arrested these guys fast.fast for bville cops
i would say that the 10'000 dollar reward had something to do with the fast arrests.one of the three has a close friend or family member that is 10'000 dollars richer.that's just my opinion.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>i would say that the 10'000 dollar reward had something to do with the fast arrests.one of the three has a close friend or family member that is 10'000 dollars richer.that's just my opinion.
Nobody is collecting the reward. Nobody turned these guys in. They were caught so fast because they were on video tape. The video shows them pulling up in Wyatt's truck and Ryan's truck, someone getting out of Ryan's truck and getting into Wyatt's truck and pulling out of the parking lot. They were busted red-handed on video and that is why they were caught so fast.

Wyatt is the one who told police where to find Foley's body. That's a fact.
shedevilt

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>i would say that the 10'000 dollar reward had something to do with the fast arrests.one of the three has a close friend or family member that is 10'000 dollars richer.that's just my opinion.
Then one would have to ask how the family memember knew or friend sure they didn't run tell them oh we just killed ryan

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Regardless the families all need prayer

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

149 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Take America Back 139,164
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 28 min Mom 18
wreck 47 min Concerned 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min ChromiuMan 123,236
Thompson Park (Aug '13) 1 hr john 14
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 3,696
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 1 hr lolz 50
mark mills form flatlick found dead in bell co 2 hr stinger 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••