Three charged with murder after body of missing man is found

Nov 12, 2012 Full story: WKYT 38

Foley was last seen Tuesday heading to Lee's Food Mart in Barbourville. Foley was reported missing on Wednesday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wkyt

Corbin, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2012
3 charged
why

Winchester, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2012
BARBOURVILLE, Ky.(WKYT)- The body of missing Knox County man Jonathan Foley was recovered Sunday night.
Foley was last seen Tuesday heading to Lee's Food Mart in Barbourville. Foley was reported missing on Wednesday. His truck was found covered in mud several miles away near a factory close by Knox County Hospital.
Several law enforcement agencies are investigating the case to figure out how Foley died. Three people have been arrested in connection with Foley's death. John Mills, George Marcum, and James Wyatt have all been charged with murder. Officers recovered Foley's body after the arrests were made.
Officers say Foley was killed the day he went missing.
randy helton

Columbus, OH

#3 Nov 12, 2012
such a tragic event for a super great family my prayers go out to the entire foley family
the promise

Abingdon, VA

#4 Nov 12, 2012
rumors are spreading about why but here is the promise, If you are a loved one of the punks arrested, go while you can and see them. Since the likelyhood of Ryan being killed was because of informing, doing harm to an informant carrys a sentenence of CAPITAL PUNISHMENT.

Any paying to such individuals also carrys Death Penalty.

The police need to take notice that if the most harsh penalty is not applied in this case, there will be no more informing so therefore, their job stopping crime will be harder by the day.

Numerous letters will be sent by friends of the family to insure that either they seek the death penalty OR the police will no longer be allowed to solicit the public to help in catching criminals
hmmm

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2012
john christopher mills, is he the son of johnny mills that has the junk yard on rte 11? and is he the brother of brian mills?
simpleton

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2012
it would be nice to have a face to go with these names.
Well

Barbourville, KY

#7 Nov 12, 2012
simpleton wrote:
Their pic have been on the news several times.
hmmm

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2012
simpleton wrote:
they are in the laurel county detention center. you can look at their pictures there.
229man

Williamsburg, KY

#9 Nov 12, 2012
does the mills run junk yard on 11
Mark LaPalme

Danville, KY

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Dont personaly know the men involved but I knew Ryen Foley and he was a fine young man. Personaly I hope they execute the men responcible. And I really dont care the reasons why.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 12, 2012
this is a tragedy
Prayers for all families involved
Marvin

United States

#12 Nov 12, 2012
Well a picture ant needed for me I am so sorry but I do promise u to the family Greg and Steve and Cindy mom and dad if I get close I will make justic for u and all that knows ur family bc if I could pick a family it would be u all Cindy raised my baby and I new Greg and Steve in school but me and terry smith was just talkin how good u all are we love u I do with all my heart promise u. I will handle what I said ask Cindy she will tell u Bruce would tell u. Love u all keep ur heads up. It's hard but I am there.
wondering

Manchester, KY

#13 Nov 12, 2012
does anyone know if the wyatt is related to robert wyatt? so very sad, do they have a motive yet? i personally dont understand how they or anyone could have one. my opinion only a coward x 3, for them to gang up on 1 young man.
charlie sheen

Corbin, KY

#14 Nov 12, 2012
How was he killed ?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 13, 2012
wondering wrote:
does anyone know if the wyatt is related to robert wyatt? so very sad, do they have a motive yet? i personally dont understand how they or anyone could have one. my opinion only a coward x 3, for them to gang up on 1 young man.
That was my thoughts exactly. 1 x3 is a cowards way. Must not be man enough to go 1 on 1. I hear in prison they like "more the merrier". They should be right at home there.
news man

Barbourville, KY

#16 Nov 13, 2012
wondering wrote:
I heard that it was over DRUGS... and that they we're making a batch of meth and already had it sold but the three got real paranoid thinking that Ryan had ratted on other people and afraid that he might turn them in and they killed him.. true story!!!...
hiddenmessages

Corbin, KY

#17 Nov 13, 2012
Anyone have the link to the news interview with one of the guys charged ? havnnt seen it and dont know what channel did the interview but someone told me one of them did an interview.
worried

London, KY

#18 Nov 13, 2012
Concerned

Henderson, KY

#19 Nov 13, 2012
worried wrote:
http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/ headlines/BREAKING-Body-of-mis sing-Knox-County-man-found-3-c harged-with-murder-178802441.h tml
Who's the rat now you bunch of ignorant drug heads??? It's sad to me that the word is that Ryan got killed because he was a "rat" but when someone gets the police down there throat then they become rats!! This seems like a never ending process doesn't it? This world is filled with the most ignorant cold hearted selfish zombie meth heads!!! And its only going tp get worse! It makes me sick! May you rest in peace Ryan foley!!! We love you so much! U will be missed!!!
Jumper Cable

Brookfield, WI

#20 Nov 13, 2012
wondering wrote:

No He isn't relasted to Robert Wyatt.... Don't go there!!! Robert Wyatt has a heart of Gold & is not Related to this Thug!!! Leave Robert out of this.... Not the same last name & no Relation....Thank you, Jumper Cable !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 36 min Darren 13
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 1 hr Cheater 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr dollarsbill 132,146
City Council 2 hr Publics trust 6
jason hughes 2 hr true or not 6
praying it's all a lie 2 hr Just the truth 5
county line 229 burglar 3 hr editor 12
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 18 hr dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"