Do you approve of Jim Stewart as Stat...

Do you approve of Jim Stewart as State Representative?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

big fan

Fulton, KY

#1 Oct 25, 2011
what has he done

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#2 Oct 25, 2011
He has done nothing but help himself. No I do not approve of Jim Stewart and I sure as hell dont approve of his sister Mary Hammons nor her buddy J.M. Hall.
TOAST

London, KY

#3 Oct 25, 2011
Limbertwig wrote:
He has done nothing but help himself. No I do not approve of Jim Stewart and I sure as hell dont approve of his sister Mary Hammons nor her buddy J.M. Hall.
I agree 110%,on all three!!!
the big fan

Fulton, KY

#4 Oct 25, 2011
he has done nothing and is a standing joke in the house of rep.in frankfort knox co. gets nothing talk to other reps from other districts they make fun of him.
TOAST

London, KY

#5 Oct 25, 2011
He has played the humble and dumb role so long that he has taken it in full time as a way of life.
well

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Oct 25, 2011
Toast jim stewart has a lot of connection i came out of the creek and the guy that lives across the road from the jailer was mawing throwing the leaves right out in the road. how many other people could get by with that...
watch out

Fordyce, AR

#7 Oct 25, 2011
This man needs to go but he has kiss ass to all the churchs in knox county. They are supposed to beleivers in christian views but they only do what is told to them by their pastors. Wise up you church goers. And don't vote the way you are told too but the way you feel toward who you feel would help all knox county,not just his family. This man is so misleading,he has to go. God have mercy on his soul,and and his follwers.
coal miner

London, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2014
strongly disaprove of mr stewart vote him out
question

Somerset, KY

#9 Feb 16, 2014
coal miner wrote:
strongly disaprove of mr stewart vote him out
You said ""]strongly disaprove of mr stewart vote him out". Why would you say this? You don't make any sense. It's like saying "I don't like green apples". Why do you strongly disapprove of him? I have nothing bad to say about him because I couldn't tell you anything that he has done.
concerned

Barbourville, KY

#10 Feb 16, 2014
question wrote:
<quoted text>
You said ""]strongly disaprove of mr stewart vote him out". Why would you say this? You don't make any sense. It's like saying "I don't like green apples". Why do you strongly disapprove of him? I have nothing bad to say about him because I couldn't tell you anything that he has done.
You answered your own question! "I couldn;t tell you anything he has done"
heard that

London, KY

#11 Feb 16, 2014
Guess, people think everyone in Knox Co. Is as smart as Jim Stewart? What has he ever accompolished for Knox co? Seems like voters in Knox co are so used to being looked over or the a$$ end of everything we have come to accecpt it as the norm.

“Either #1 Or Off By One”

Since: Dec 10

San Antonio, TX

#12 Feb 19, 2014
Is this the guy related to John Slusher?
whitley county

London, KY

#13 Feb 26, 2014
RETART
pineville connection

Manchester, KY

#14 Feb 26, 2014
john slusher put him where he is today started him out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Friends: 143,021
Shooting at Walmart??? 52 min Noclue 26
Barbourville Under Curfew! 2 hr holy smoke 2
Linda Smith at CSC 2 hr J Simmons 2
Jerry Barnes 3 hr Watch n weep 16
Stephen Trace 3 hr Blahblah 14
Knox County indictments 4 hr Concerned 1
Social services barbourville ky 9 hr Amazed 13
walmart shooting 10 hr curious 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages