To the low life thiefs in Warren Camp

To the low life thiefs in Warren Camp

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Ritza

Manchester, KY

#1 Apr 25, 2012
To the ones that broke in my dads house,stole wiring,destroyed the floor and stole the water heater,hope you sleep good tonight because tomorrow your ass will be in jail! Stupid thieves and druggies should know by now if it happens in Warren,someone will tell .
even if you didn't do it but helped haul the water tank out I know your name and that is receiving stolen property!!!
jack

Madisonville, KY

#2 Apr 25, 2012
probably some of the KJ crew!
sure it is

Corbin, KY

#3 Apr 25, 2012
jack wrote:
probably some of the KJ crew!
yea,you know that no one in warren camp would do it.lol.
yep

Bonnyman, KY

#4 Apr 26, 2012
If a lot of damage was done it can be a felon.Maybe they'll actually lock the low life's up and throw away the key.
slim chickins

London, KY

#5 Apr 26, 2012
I would check up polk salad hollow, on the right where the bays clan resides in those junky ass trailers. johnny b, he might be in jail, but he still directs things from behind bars.
yep

Bonnyman, KY

#6 Apr 26, 2012
Warren has a few dead beats,that are like cockroaches,they just keep coming back
TheRoxyDoc

Bimble, KY

#7 Apr 26, 2012
Prollyy Some of them nasty skanky ass (Skaggs) like chucky skaggs crew
paul

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Apr 27, 2012
no not from kj it was people from warren camp thank you very much.....
Justin

Manchester, KY

#9 May 23, 2013
Act friendly to my face and talk shit on here, I saw the boy take the hot water tank out of his own bathroom that I took off for him, it was hooked up and inside the wall still because I told him I wouldn't take anything stolen off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Mike Duquette 142,382
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,799
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 823
Perverts of knox co. 1 hr bimble 10
Tony Mills and his women 2 hr wrong place wrong... 29
Randy smith and Shelia 3 hr haha 11
Everything is Fake. 4 hr sad 8
sugars daddies 10 hr larry 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages