Marcus Murphy RIP
RIP

Madisonville, KY

#1 Jan 26, 2012
"Marcus Awesome" ( His stage name) as many people knew him as has passed away. It's such a sad loss. A life at such a young age has ended way too soon. My heart and prayers go out to the family. Please do not post anything negative toward the family only positive remarks. I'm not sure as to what happen I just know that this world lost a wonderful person. RIP Marcus we will meet again until then keep smiling that beautiful smile and keep shining those beautiful eyes.
I love you always,
A fellow classmate
hmmmm

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2012
never heard of him

“The Human Condition”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#3 Jan 26, 2012
I hate to hear this.
Classmate

Manchester, KY

#4 Jan 26, 2012
This is so bad it has broke my heart knew mark since grade school and he was a great person. God bless the family.
Sad

Madisonville, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2012
What happen to mark had he been sick?
anonymous

Clinton Township, MI

#6 Feb 13, 2012
he OD'ed on methadone and clonapin. he was a pill head. sorry for his family's loss.. But he had issues and apparently no one could see that. He was a drug addict and a drug trafficker going to a pain clinic.
stupid people

Mayfield, KY

#7 Feb 13, 2012
RIP wrote:
"Marcus Awesome" ( His stage name) as many people knew him as has passed away. It's such a sad loss. A life at such a young age has ended way too soon. My heart and prayers go out to the family. Please do not post anything negative toward the family only positive remarks. I'm not sure as to what happen I just know that this world lost a wonderful person. RIP Marcus we will meet again until then keep smiling that beautiful smile and keep shining those beautiful eyes.
I love you always,
A fellow classmate
you knew what would happen before you put his name on here.why would you want to start shit on a guy that has passed away?
Knew Him

Kittanning, PA

#8 Feb 13, 2012
Went to school with him. He was a good guy. RIP.
Brooklyn murphy

Somerset, KY

#9 Apr 27, 2012
Thanks for all the people who loved and liked that means so much to me and my family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone seen Kilgore fight ? 45 min Nutts 5
School board member chooses liquor over KIDS ! 1 hr Voter 7
Bonita you Promised Kids First ! 1 hr Think 6
chinese restaurant RUDE 5 hr Ewww 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr just saying 148,850
Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker! 6 hr TimesChange 1
Liquor sales or kids welfare ? CHOICE ! 6 hr Fatty 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages