Where is Shawn Grim Now still at Union College?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 34 Comments Last updated Jan 9, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Betterdaysahead

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch... Its been a while what happen to shawn Grimm He still at Union College? 20/20 might call 20/20 where are they now? Anderson Cooper may want to know they used him as a token person against the lifestyle of the mountain people telling everyone in America and the world, so how did Union College work out for Shawn pretty good? its been a while was thinking the other day about this story and the follow up.
MMB

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Not at Union any longer. He's probably repeating "Do you know who I am?" and sneaking jailbait into some other school's dorm these days.
Betterdaysahead

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

MMB wrote:
Not at Union any longer. He's probably repeating "Do you know who I am?" and sneaking jailbait into some other school's dorm these days.
You see God made each person for a reason and when you try to confourm someone to your self you cant there is something wrong aobut it, I dont like to change people when you have a rare breed leave em be Oh the intelligent ones they are the worst people in the world fart sniffers that Dianna sawyers should have to move in with the Grimms Dianna Grimm and live in that trailor On 20/20/20 we have a strange love affair on 20/20/20 tonight fourmer 20/20 talk show fall in Love with a Jethrow bodean we call it Life saver Life saver Lollie Pop, Tonight the story that started on 20/20/20 comes back to 20/20/20 as Miss Diana Grimm explains the way she fell in Love with small town poor boy football play/road side coal miner shawn Grimm and her strange taste for Lollie pops , Dianna Sawyer Grimm can be seen rideing around in the holler with her new found Lover Shawn in his red Chevrolet truck her roots of her hair is now black with greasy bleach blond tips in pony tails with a lollie pop in her mouth where she once had teeth one of 20/20/20 becomes love struck comeing up this hour on 20/20/20 parody comedy hope the best for all God bless.
jack

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Judged:

Betterdaysahead wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =m8ZfIYAYsgA&feature=relat ed Its been a while what happen to shawn Grimm He still at Union College? 20/20 might call 20/20 where are they now? Anderson Cooper may want to know they used him as a token person against the lifestyle of the mountain people telling everyone in America and the world, so how did Union College work out for Shawn pretty good? its been a while was thinking the other day about this story and the follow up.
That was all a publicity stunt. Hell his story might have been made up. Do you think Union cares about all the poor around here? school is 20K a yr, how many poor people can afford to go there from this area?
delbert cocksworth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

I know, the local kids can't afford to go there
Betterdaysahead

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

I was in Wal Mark In Barbourville and I herd some clean cut looking kids with very Articulating voices you could tell they did not have the sad Gloom despair and agony on me kind of vocal tones that native knox countians have , There body language and the brick walking and it was my guess they were College students from Union College, we do so good around here in our local school to educate the locals , You know makes sense Union Has to get students with familys that has money to come to Union or the College would not thrive, But I over herd one of the persons say Yes when I fly I always quote, I thought people from Knox county in there late teens or early twentys dont fly unless its abord a helicopter on there way to Lexington to the Hospital or Knoxville in some life medical emergency that the local nurseing home hospital cant take care of , its all good God bless all young people life is hard on most of them but in Knox county its really hard on its young poor people and they ask Ohh why do the kids do drugs? This county is so full of shame and self dought and the local people that think of there self as coummenity pioneers only think about the money they can make cause they are full of shame as well and not much help ,The children and the adults of knox county is always shown in a negative light , look at operation Unite witch I hate with a purple heart passion, PillBilly Druggies Meath Heads Its agated coummeity the rich and intelligent are gates away from the Poor and drub and shamefull its like having a retarted child and when someone knocks on the door strangers visiting out of town you rush your unsightly child in to another room and hide Him so no one can see him , and then after the nice company leaves you go get your sick kid and let him watch Tv inside the house where no one can see him...Yes Knox county a sweet little town I feel sorry for it at its very best to be honest...Yes I felt bad for Shawn Grimm, The rich held him up and said Look at this poor sick child and Look at his sister and brother having sex with his sister that is what Hillbillys do , send Us some more Money to fight drugs Millions so we can line our pockest heheheheheh Im going to contact 20/20 and want a follow up story on Shawn Grim Just because they made the world cearious the story just fell away like a turd from possums anus at 3,00 am up a holler when everyones was asleep and did not hear it...this town needs to stop being so ashamed and stop hateing its self so much and others as well, I wander if the Local Methodist Church would know and publish in the advocat a Paul harvey version of the rest of the story about Shawn Grimm?
PillBilly

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

Help I got the mountain dew mouth!
trololololo

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Judged:

The truth is:

when he was at Union, all he tried to do was play up the poor ole pitiful me story. Union gave him a meal plan, and when he went to eat in the cafe, he would get crap like boiled eggs, and crackers, and what "hillbillies" would eat. Union's cafe has all sorts of food, and he just acted poor and pitiful.

He was pathetic - seriously. Just acting the part like everybody else around here to try and get more sympathy.

What about the people who work their arse off to get in school? What about the people who are at Union right freaking now, this semester, who work two jobs to pay the rent, but maintain a 3.5 GPA or better?

I know they are there because I go there too, and guess what, I work two jobs and my GPA is 3.8. I just don't care about stories like Shawn Grim's anymore. It does nothing to show how the hard working people in the are doing the best they can to make something of themselves.

Seriously, no one cares about your poor ole pitiful me bull crap anymore.
Betterdaysahead

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Judged:

trololololo wrote:
The truth is:
when he was at Union, all he tried to do was play up the poor ole pitiful me story. Union gave him a meal plan, and when he went to eat in the cafe, he would get crap like boiled eggs, and crackers, and what "hillbillies" would eat. Union's cafe has all sorts of food, and he just acted poor and pitiful.
He was pathetic - seriously. Just acting the part like everybody else around here to try and get more sympathy.
What about the people who work their arse off to get in school? What about the people who are at Union right freaking now, this semester, who work two jobs to pay the rent, but maintain a 3.5 GPA or better?
I know they are there because I go there too, and guess what, I work two jobs and my GPA is 3.8. I just don't care about stories like Shawn Grim's anymore. It does nothing to show how the hard working people in the are doing the best they can to make something of themselves.
Seriously, no one cares about your poor ole pitiful me bull crap anymore.
Your a secret food watcher why was you watching what he eat? Your strange a eat watcher did you see him put the boiled egg in his mouth? did he chew fast or slow? Talk with his mouth open?
MMB

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

That's just when he decided to use his meal plan. Usually he just ate fast food a couple times a day. I hardly ever saw him without a bag of McDonald's.
well

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

He died of cancer.
hahaha

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

i saw the kid in town at super dollar once... he tried to go out with my high school friend who was 17. it was kinda weird but as far as i know she doesnt talk to him anymore
trololololo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Are you crazy? The cafeteria is a public place; and further he was making a spectacle out of himself. It isn't as if I was stalking him.

But really though, I applaud you for using complete sentences, and not posting something off the wall bat-shat crazy. This was actually readable.
Betterdaysahead wrote:
<quoted text>Your a secret food watcher why was you watching what he eat? Your strange a eat watcher did you see him put the boiled egg in his mouth? did he chew fast or slow? Talk with his mouth open?
trololololo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Well, almost complete sentences.
trololololo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Betterdaysahead wrote:
<quoted text>Your a secret food watcher why was you watching what he eat? Your strange a eat watcher did you see him put the boiled egg in his mouth? did he chew fast or slow? Talk with his mouth open?
Here, I'll fix it for you:

You’re a secret food watcher. Why were you watching what he was eating? You’re strange; did you see him put the boiled egg in his mouth? Furthermore, did he chew fast or slow; and did he talk with his mouth open?
trololololo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Betterdaysahead

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

trololololo wrote:
http://www.grammarly.com/?q=gr ammar&gclid=CMmjnp6bgaUCFc 9a7AodrE0gOg
It does not really worry me when it does i will fix it, I feel that what I am writeing can be understood will little effort from others, So I weigh in the balance the effort it takes others to read what I have written and the effort I would have to put in to writing with perfect gramer against each other, On the scale from 1 to 10 how stressful is reading what I write? I do need to take time and make everything appear correct by soceitys standards of a proper educauted writeing, But will me focusing on the letters make me loose my inspirations at the important times I am trying to speak? I am not being paid to produce correct gramer, In all honesty what persentage of my writeing is hard for you to understand, or totally unleadgeable? babbeling symbols without any meaning? I will make the text match my thoughts some day,I do need to improve it I just put it off why i dont know...I need to do it for me and so it appears nice to others.
Betterdaysahead

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

trololololo wrote:
http://www.grammarly.com/?q=gr ammar&gclid=CMmjnp6bgaUCFc 9a7AodrE0gOg
Do you mean as is a musical melody Trlalalalalal? what does your screen name mean? a laughing song as in LOL laugh out loud? as you sing? Or does it mean a Troll like a ugly little grimlin guy laughing I dont understand your screen name I cant read it...Its illegible....I will start with the word unledgeable that is the way i herd it maybe im deaf think or have brain damage who knows?
I will pratice the word Illegible Illegible Illegible Illegible,Really now If somethign is Ill that means its sick what about Unlegable very close I did well, I dont say Ill the vowl sounds that I make from my accent dont gravitate to say Ilegible, I hear unledgeable I hear a Un and a A,...enough said, I work with the courage of a failour in life, I will not let my price and failours keep me from useing what abalitys I do have , from fear that others will laugh to be made ashamed of doing your best by others ,Lots of people speak a differnt english language we all have differnt voices and hear things differnt, You know what I got to go take medicine Its medicine time,Im old and sick,One day a handsome lion was walking in the forest and he came to a pool of water and seen his reflection, Wow your such a handsome beast Look at you, He herd a small tiny voice say (Im Pretty to) And the lion looked down and it was a little green skinny leged toad frog, The lion laughed and said who you Pretty?!! With your big pop eyes and your green warty skin and your weak chin, The little Frog started to squint his eyes and pouted his mouth and said to the lion SHUT UP!! lion I been sick,...na Im a slacker I need to learn to spell and write if Im going to try and talk in topix...for real mannnnnnn :(- ahhhhh Union want take three lumps of shit for a education they want farlings im to sick to go to school, I need to teach Im to sick to teach Ohhhhh got to take medicine now.
Betterdaysahead

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Im scared to use my sence of humor in Topix Im scared of offending others....You have to watch what you say you will get that confused billy goat look and then hee comes the rams drooling at the mouth what you say??????????
trolololololo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Watch this to see what my name means:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min get real 128,671
Stivers Center fixes 32 min houses 52
SEC Network 47 min kyfootballi 3
i miss my amy 48 min sarah 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min brad 146,295
scott parrott living with another woman...what ... (Aug '10) 1 hr friend of friend 12
Anthony Smith 2 hr candy 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE