Help us to legalize chicken fighting

Help us to legalize chicken fighting

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Lynn

United States

#1 Mar 26, 2014
Help us get chicken fighting legal thanks to all the chicken fighters
Yup

Barbourville, KY

#2 Mar 26, 2014
Where is a good fight at? I want to go Friday.
zigzag

United States

#3 Mar 26, 2014
B at Corbin arena March 29th the more thiers there the merrier-!! Comr out to support thanks
duh uh

Keavy, KY

#4 Mar 26, 2014
Lynn wrote:
Help us get chicken fighting legal thanks to all the chicken fighters
Ignorant hillbilly halfwit, brush that tooth and wash your cousin off your finger.
gator

Mountain View, CA

#5 Mar 26, 2014
I will be to busy making a truck payment
ole hippy

Keavy, KY

#7 Mar 27, 2014
instead of worrying bout some stupid chicken fights,try to lobby for sunday liquor sales and legal recreational marijuana sales.
worried

United States

#8 Mar 27, 2014
ole hippy wrote:
instead of worrying bout some stupid chicken fights,try to lobby for sunday liquor sales and legal recreational marijuana sales.
chicken fights are now a felony charge, I have been informed by the government arrest warrant's have been issued for several offenders who are being investigated by the government, we will be seeing the result of the investigation soon.
gator

United States

#9 Mar 27, 2014
I think its just a code word so these imbreds can have gay butt sex with each other
Big Round Head

Keavy, KY

#10 Mar 27, 2014
They think its a tradition, kinda like showing a little love to their cousins. And practicing home dentistry.
All for it

Flat Lick, KY

#11 Mar 27, 2014
gator wrote:
I think its just a code word so these imbreds can have gay butt sex with each other
There's no need n getting off subject ;;,,it's about chichen fighting not about some ignorant ass sitting behind a computer putting them down !!!! & by the way ..just because ur an imbreed does*nt mean everyone is //????so to the chicken fighting ppl wish u the best ,gator & duh hu !!! don't b hateing... wash ur nasty hands ,,quit trying to get ur penis up !!! it won't work n e more without that lil '' blue pill ....lmfao
Lynn

United States

#12 Mar 27, 2014
I have been around this for a long time'' it's a hobby just like playing video games, or getting on ur computer ,-: Didn't put this on here to be bashed & nasty as some r ?? If u don't wanna read it then fine ,, But plz keep ur nasty thought's until u all get around a hollow tree !! But us chicken fighters r gonna keep sparing our roosters
gator

United States

#13 Mar 27, 2014
All for it wrote:
<quoted text> There's no need n getting off subject ;;,,it's about chichen fighting not about some ignorant ass sitting behind a computer putting them down !!!! & by the way ..just because ur an imbreed does*nt mean everyone is //????so to the chicken fighting ppl wish u the best ,gator & duh hu !!! don't b hateing... wash ur nasty hands ,,quit trying to get ur penis up !!! it won't work n e more without that lil '' blue pill ....lmfao
Go back to school an learn the english language an sentence structure! THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT!
lawyer

London, KY

#14 Mar 28, 2014
Chicken fighting will never be legalized. It is against the law to abuse animals.
guss

Puyallup, WA

#15 Mar 29, 2014
Lynn wrote:
I have been around this for a long time'' it's a hobby just like playing video games, or getting on ur computer ,-: Didn't put this on here to be bashed & nasty as some r ?? If u don't wanna read it then fine ,, But plz keep ur nasty thought's until u all get around a hollow tree !! But us chicken fighters r gonna keep sparing our roosters
All you idiots need to be put in a ring and made to fight until one is dead. Then you'll know how the roosters feel. Just another illegal immigrant addition to you idiots. Rooster fighting is a mexican past time. It's certainly not a hobby like playing video games or getting on the computer. What a lame ass you are for even trying to justify animal abuse. Just another loser that will end up in jail.
free cheese

Keavy, KY

#16 Mar 29, 2014
Lynn wrote:
I have been around this for a long time'' it's a hobby just like playing video games, or getting on ur computer ,-: Didn't put this on here to be bashed & nasty as some r ?? If u don't wanna read it then fine ,, But plz keep ur nasty thought's until u all get around a hollow tree !! But us chicken fighters r gonna keep sparing our roosters
yea we saw you, filthy dale earnhardt t-shirt, same fishy shorts for 4 days, generic cigarettes , mountain dew, dirty flip flops, oversize head, strategicly placed missing teeth, bug eyes, hairlipped , kids video games and computer in the pawn shop, handfull of foodstamps trying to trade porkchops for toilet paper... oh almost forgot , 25 chicken barrels in front of the trailer....and if you cant find anyone to read this to you, well .. thats fine

“Respect for Tradition ”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#17 Mar 29, 2014
People have been doing it for ages, may as well make it Legal. I also believe the Gambling part ofit is a big reason it's against the law anyway!
Shedevil

Stanford, KY

#18 Mar 29, 2014
why would you want two animals to fight to they kill each other .Its cruel .This world is all going to hell you will vote for anything that's against the bible letting gays get married,gamblin,beer and boose,pot.The truth you will vote for anything against the bible if it makes a dallor.i guess that's why the bibles says money is the root of all evil.
love of money

Keavy, KY

#19 Mar 29, 2014
Shedevil wrote:
why would you want two animals to fight to they kill each other .Its cruel .This world is all going to hell you will vote for anything that's against the bible letting gays get married,gamblin,beer and boose,pot.The truth you will vote for anything against the bible if it makes a dallor.i guess that's why the bibles says money is the root of all evil.
the bible does not say money is the root of all evil, it says ...

King James Bible

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

1 Timothy 6:10
Amen

Richmond, KY

#20 Apr 2, 2014
Fighting among males is natural in the context of the production of the chemical testosterone, I myself have met other males that I could have bashed there head in without the blink of an eye. As humans we think before we act,most of the time. Chickens should be allowed to fight , however they should have a referee . He should decide which chicken has taken the upper hand,and declare a winner. That chicken means way more to me than those dumbass tough man idiots.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#21 Apr 4, 2014
Amen wrote:
Fighting among males is natural in the context of the production of the chemical testosterone, I myself have met other males that I could have bashed there head in without the blink of an eye. As humans we think before we act,most of the time. Chickens should be allowed to fight , however they should have a referee . He should decide which chicken has taken the upper hand,and declare a winner. That chicken means way more to me than those dumbass tough man idiots.
Chickens are not born with steel spurs and knives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min Cczar 177,735
A New Word Game~Four Words. (Jun '10) 1 hr Dudd 190
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Dudd 4,325
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr Dudd 4,320
Word Association Game (Jul '10) 1 hr Dudd 359
How many people voted in your home county? 1 hr hillbilly 2
Word Association (Oct '08) 1 hr Dudd 221
Jared franklin JOB Hunting Tonite ! 1 hr voter 17
Sheriff’s race.? 9 hr Miner 13
How many would like 2 c mike corey get beat ? 16 hr Happy and Free 60
Jm hall gets 4 more years with mitchell thanks ! Wed just wait 11

Barbourville Jobs

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages