knox county murder
crazy eyes

Pineville, KY

#1 Apr 3, 2014
How in the world can a person commit cold blooded murder an just get ten years in prison?Its almost like the court system is giving permission to kill people...I just don't understand.
Boom

London, KY

#2 Apr 3, 2014
OK, I'll take the bait. Who are you speaking of?
WoW

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Apr 3, 2014
Jesse and Angela Jaynes in court today..He was charged with 1st degree manslaughter and it was because he turned state evidence on his wife..She will do all the time..
gator

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2014
I will check on this after making a truck payment
gator

Edinburg, VA

#5 Apr 3, 2014
Dam right I will
Kitty

London, KY

#6 Apr 4, 2014
Maybe it's because Jesse wasn't the actual person who killed that man.. It was Angela's gun shot that killed him..
crazy eyes

Pineville, KY

#7 Apr 4, 2014
Kitty wrote:
Maybe it's because Jesse wasn't the actual person who killed that man.. It was Angela's gun shot that killed him..
They both planned it an was involved in it so they both should get at least life in prison with no chance of ever getting out.They took a mans life so why should either one of them ever be allowed to walk the streets again?
trash

Newark, OH

#8 Apr 4, 2014
crazy eyes wrote:
How in the world can a person commit cold blooded murder an just get ten years in prison?Its almost like the court system is giving permission to kill people...I just don't understand.
they give more time for that for selling a pill
my 3 cents

Barbourville, KY

#9 Apr 4, 2014
He must have had a great lawyer.
Good Read

London, KY

#10 Apr 4, 2014
crazy eyes

Pineville, KY

#11 Apr 4, 2014
What a coward.lol.
information

Barbourville, KY

#12 Apr 4, 2014
my 3 cents wrote:
He must have had a great lawyer.
Jaynes, 46, stood handcuffed with his defense attorney, Samuel Castle — and his was the first case to be called before Judge Gregory Lay.
Anonymous

London, KY

#13 Apr 4, 2014
yes jesse did stand before judge lay but it is up to the judge to decide wether to accept the plea or not. ive followed this story from the beginning and if anyone really knew jesse and all he did for the community and put his own life on the line to help and save others, and always made the BEST gyros at the festivals then you would know that he had no intentions of killing that man. besides it was his wife who shot and killed that man.
friend

United States

#14 Apr 4, 2014
she fired the fatal shot angela did jesse just shot him in the leg i guess james shouldnt went home with a another mans woman he wouldnt got in a mess like that up there fighting jesse at his own house i wouldve went ahead and shot him my self noone coming to my house whippin me these days you got to watch which man woman you screw you will end up like james over a piece of ass james lost his life over that....
not so shur

Pineville, KY

#15 Apr 5, 2014
friend wrote:
she fired the fatal shot angela did jesse just shot him in the leg i guess james shouldnt went home with a another mans woman he wouldnt got in a mess like that up there fighting jesse at his own house i wouldve went ahead and shot him my self noone coming to my house whippin me these days you got to watch which man woman you screw you will end up like james over a piece of ass james lost his life over that....
I think james was lured up to the house so they could say it was self defense.Jesse could have handled him without a gun ever being pulled
fact

Corbin, KY

#16 Apr 5, 2014
i don't see what they were fighting over. that woman could use a lot of improving. she looked like someone wild on drugs.
stinger

Corbin, KY

#17 Apr 5, 2014
fact wrote:
i don't see what they were fighting over. that woman could use a lot of improving. she looked like someone wild on drugs.
She sure didn't look like a "Sharon Stone" did she? Like someone has never heard of makeup or anything. But also this as well, I've known Jesse Jaynes since he and I were in the first grade there at Dewitt. He was always good to me. He was one of the first people that got the Stinking Creek Fire Dept up and going or formed. I hated for what happened to him.
Shannon

London, KY

#20 Apr 8, 2014
Linda, you seem to think you know My Family so well. I must inform you that you are badly mistaken. My Mom and Aunts are Devout Christians and have a very close walk with God. My family & I have chosen to stay away from drama and trouble that surrounds this whole mess. Both families have Loss and Sadness. One would think that since you are on here claiming to be such a good person and a good Christian that you would be down on your knees praying for both of these families and all the others in Knox County that need Healing, Comfort and Strength. Instead you come on here judging. Now, I gave you My Name and if you know My family like you say you do then you will know how and where to find me. My family have chosen to not respond to your silliness, However, I am in need of a good laugh today so I chose to. Why don't you come out of hiding and reveal yourself. You called us Cowards now let's see who the real wolf in sheep clothing is "Linda". I don't think you have got the guts to come out unless your name is NOT Linda which I suspect is right, and you don't have anything to hide. I'll be your Huckleberry !!!!
eaglestar

United States

#22 Dec 13, 2014
you know i was just reading these stupid comments on this whole mess, and neither side has it rt. If you think you do well let me enlighten you on a couple of things, one, james was having an affair not with just one but 2 or 3 women at that time and his lady Debbie just got lucky and caught him with Angel. Two, No he wasnt lured to their house they were wanting to run off from what i heard around the court house during court, and 3rd, Yes if Jesse wanted to have killed the man he could have after all he was a good shot and it wasn;t even in his mind to go home that night and have trouble. So what you need to do is keep your big mouth shut and leave everything alone, they got what the judge felt they deserved, and the reason she got more is she had the affair and she shot the fatilly shot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
female fwb 6 min enoughAlready 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min ChromiuMan 148,987
TreadzTireCenter 50 min James 15
stinking creek 1 hr creeker 15
Kentucky holds hearing on proposed health overhaul 2 hr Non deadbeat 8
Is Amanda Foley Prego (May '12) 3 hr BigD 17
Shawntaea and curt Brown? 5 hr Haha 26
Three liquor stores in bville 7 hr Quantummist 16
KCHS principal 8 hr Tax payer 30

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages