First Prev
of 3
Next Last
whoa now

Somerset, KY

#41 Dec 25, 2012
abc wrote:
My son I have not herd his first cuss word , thow many times I cursed in front of him,My son was raised around all differnt kinds of people whore mongers, whores, homosexuals , drag queens, black people , people that cuss people that pray , rich people poor people, all differnt kinds liers honest men my son now if a father a husband worked since he was 16 years old pays all his own bills and dont ask me for anything largely takes part in the Church he attends feeds 100's of people takes care of all his children and wife does the mans work and the womans work if need be now he started working with a very well standing business a job he loves and steels nothing from no one, my son did not buy a vote for The ministers brother to get his foot in the door he did it with Gods help my son was not protected from the world he seen and still sees all kinds of things around him I have a very good son he and I dont really spend that much time around each other we dont talk every two weeks or longer....my sons children is in the church chior they sing today but one thing I teach my son is this Never Judge another man because of there weakness never be self rightous and self glory my son was president of the antidrug group in highschool I used to make him sighns for his group at his school, My son seen me in the hospitals with iv's in my arms come to the old Barbourville Hospital window and look in at me in the hospital bed when I was a young father my son learn that hospitals was for the sick and he did not like to see his father in a sick prison hospital , yes indeed we all dont have the same expearance in life , some of us ride up and down the roads on motor bikes, some of us dont some of us are differnt God did not make a bunch of Clones he made all kinds of difernt people and gave us all the same commandments and gave us his son Jesus Christ do you believe this is not your dead already and what does a dead mans words worth? a little funny really ant it? what is dead knowledge worth who needs a blind spirit with no light to guide them and no truth , that is why so many walk in darkness and clutter in vein knowledge cause they dont have the spirit of truth and that spirit is Christ.
Your original post and (your) inclusion of (black people) with others (You) seem to degrade.....say what you will but the fact remains ,(you) said it no-one else.
whoa now

Somerset, KY

#43 Dec 25, 2012
abc wrote:
My son I have not herd his first cuss word , thow many times I cursed in front of him,My son was raised around all differnt kinds of people whore mongers, whores, homosexuals , drag queens, black people , people that cuss people that pray , rich people poor people, all differnt kinds liers honest men my son now if a father a husband worked since he was 16 years old pays all his own bills and dont ask me for anything largely takes part in the Church he attends feeds 100's of people takes care of all his children and wife does the mans work and the womans work if need be now he started working with a very well standing business a job he loves and steels nothing from no one, my son did not buy a vote for The ministers brother to get his foot in the door he did it with Gods help my son was not protected from the world he seen and still sees all kinds of things around him I have a very good son he and I dont really spend that much time around each other we dont talk every two weeks or longer....my sons children is in the church chior they sing today but one thing I teach my son is this Never Judge another man because of there weakness never be self rightous and self glory my son was president of the antidrug group in highschool I used to make him sighns for his group at his school, My son seen me in the hospitals with iv's in my arms come to the old Barbourville Hospital window and look in at me in the hospital bed when I was a young father my son learn that hospitals was for the sick and he did not like to see his father in a sick prison hospital , yes indeed we all dont have the same expearance in life , some of us ride up and down the roads on motor bikes, some of us dont some of us are differnt God did not make a bunch of Clones he made all kinds of difernt people and gave us all the same commandments and gave us his son Jesus Christ do you believe this is not your dead already and what does a dead mans words worth? a little funny really ant it? what is dead knowledge worth who needs a blind spirit with no light to guide them and no truth , that is why so many walk in darkness and clutter in vein knowledge cause they dont have the spirit of truth and that spirit is Christ.
(ONLY) by PRIDE cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.
whoa now

Somerset, KY

#44 Dec 25, 2012
abc wrote:
For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among (YOU), not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, accordingly as God has dealt to every man the measure of faith.
whoa now

Somerset, KY

#45 Dec 25, 2012
abc wrote:
This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoreth me with their lips, but their (heart) is far from me.
abc

London, KY

#46 Dec 25, 2012
whoa now wrote:
<quoted text>
This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoreth me with their lips, but their (heart) is far from me.
You are putting race in to the word of God you try to raise race above the word of the Lord You know satan he tried to get above God for the reason of pride , Pride did not work for him and race is not going to work either I toild you to go in peace but you came back a slinging bible verces do you always use the bible to raise hell with? I asked for peace but you want shut up.
abc

London, KY

#47 Dec 25, 2012
ONLY) by PRIDE cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.,,,,it would be well advised if you would stop useing the bible to keep trouble a stiring why you do it your pride? bless your heart as I said take peace and relax and dont seek contention and you want find it...take your own words you picked from the Bible and listen to them and keep them...for peace sakes...as I asked you for.
abc

London, KY

#49 Dec 25, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct. A lot of people have a need to blame something for the destruction of those they love.... Never want to except their own and the people they love as Responsible for the tragedy that strikes.... No amount of laws, no amount of Banning will stop someone from acquiring the outlawed or banned... There has Never been an item in the History of the US that has been Banned that was not available to those that really want it...
Families let their children be raised by the Village and then blame Guns, Drugs, TV's or anything else they can blame yet never consider that when you let your kids be raised by the village they will be taught by many a village idiot...
(Raised by the village) good saying (when the ruler of the house is the village then the house is a village )....see im a poet of wisdom also Quantumist.
neighbor

London, KY

#50 Dec 26, 2012
Micheal get off of here and go apologize for all the bad you did. Remember years ago why you joined the Navy. You broke the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phillip Vaughn (Oct '10) 2 hr Loving 9
Separate 2 hr Loving 3
OMG!!! Ben Mason in jail (May '13) 4 hr curious 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr BRAIN STORM 131,599
moma screwer 6 hr gator 9
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 7 hr Curious 7
Darren k west pickup Sampson lane election signs 8 hr Bobby Alan 2
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:22PM
Bengals turning into kings of the road - NBC Sports