What is a childs life worth? Money Drugs??????

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 18, 2012
What is more important to people, their children or grand children or drugs or money. Is there a price that is worth a human life? Hear no evil, speak no evil, do no evil. Could you have saved some ones child, grandchild or even saved your own. I don’t know what is wrong with people, they are afraid to speak up or contact authorities. I’m challenging everyone in Barbourville and Eastern Kentucky, to stand up and report crime. Barbourville has a great sheriff, but he is only as good as his citizens allow him to be. So help the sheriff in your county take a bite out of crime. If it smells bad, it probably is bad. Together we can make a difference.
1.“Federal indictments unsealed in Pikeville detail schemes by doctors in Texas, Florida and Kentucky and pain clinic owners in Kentucky, Ohio and Florida to distribute hundreds of thousands of prescription pills in an area ravaged by prescription drug addiction.” 2.“A grandmother has been charged with two counts of murder for allegedly stabbing her daughter and 23-month-old granddaughter to death before cutting her wrists and neck, according to police.” 3.“Deputies said that a couple from Laurel, Kentucky, Jeremy and Jamiee Brown, have been accused of trading their truck for Kaminsky’s newborn boy. The Browns were arrested July 12 and also face human trafficking charges.
Someone may be counting on you, for the rest of their life.
heard that

London, KY

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Chief Petty Officer USN wrote:
What is more important to people, their children or grand children or drugs or money. Is there a price that is worth a human life? Hear no evil, speak no evil, do no evil. Could you have saved some ones child, grandchild or even saved your own. I don’t know what is wrong with people, they are afraid to speak up or contact authorities. I’m challenging everyone in Barbourville and Eastern Kentucky, to stand up and report crime. Barbourville has a great sheriff, but he is only as good as his citizens allow him to be. So help the sheriff in your county take a bite out of crime. If it smells bad, it probably is bad. Together we can make a difference.
1.“Federal indictments unsealed in Pikeville detail schemes by doctors in Texas, Florida and Kentucky and pain clinic owners in Kentucky, Ohio and Florida to distribute hundreds of thousands of prescription pills in an area ravaged by prescription drug addiction.” 2.“A grandmother has been charged with two counts of murder for allegedly stabbing her daughter and 23-month-old granddaughter to death before cutting her wrists and neck, according to police.” 3.“Deputies said that a couple from Laurel, Kentucky, Jeremy and Jamiee Brown, have been accused of trading their truck for Kaminsky’s newborn boy. The Browns were arrested July 12 and also face human trafficking charges.
People, are too afraid to turn someone in. No one knows who to trust anymore.Sad.
i agree

Williamsburg, KY

#3 Dec 21, 2012
Chief Petty Officer USN wrote:
i agree with you,i have seen so many people get on topix an complain about drug dealing in their neighborhood,yet they wont turn them in.i guess they think the cops have ESP or something.i know that most people are afraid to say anything but that is why they should make examples out of they cowards that did that foley boy the way they did.but if people dont make a stand an do something about the drugs it will never slow down.the cops have got to have help an tips from the public,an we have got to have a judge that will do something besides turn them back out on the streets.

“I got no Opinion”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#4 Dec 21, 2012
If you anti-drug people were as concerned about Real Issues as you are this BS, we'd be a lot better off.
poor baby

London, KY

#5 Dec 21, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
If you anti-drug people were as concerned about Real Issues as you are this BS, we'd be a lot better off.
The twig, like so many of his imaginary friends, can't score with his links, cant' add anything of substance to any conversation, so he has to try to start an arguement with an ignorant response (INTENTIONALLY) to an important issue. Sorry everyone ignores you twig, this one answer to you is my good deed for today, purely provoked by sympathy for you....let er rip.
Minnie Baird

United States

#6 Dec 22, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
You must be ignorant to think that anything is more important than a child's life. As the other person said sorry you aren't getting enough attention but really is this the kind of attention you want?

“I got no Opinion”

Cannon, KY

#7 Dec 22, 2012
Minnie Baird wrote:
<quoted text> You must be ignorant to think that anything is more important than a child's life. As the other person said sorry you aren't getting enough attention but really is this the kind of attention you want?
Attention has nothing to do with it.
lol

Williamsburg, KY

#8 Dec 23, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
you show your ignorance more and more every day.
abc

London, KY

#9 Dec 23, 2012
Many years ago I had a teen age child a good boy but he was having some problems he made good grades in highschool and did everything I said, when he made his licence to drive he wanted to drive all the time and I said son I wish you would not stay on the roads so much one day he got angry at me and ran out the door and got in the car and he was upset and I thought well what if he speeds and has a accident , I had no way of calling him this was before cel phones and i was worried , so I called the Ky State Police Im a older man and only have this one child I love very much , I told the police my was upset we had had a dissagreement and if they seen the car or him to make sure my son came home safe he was not armed or dangerous just a upset teenager my son returned with the car and then came the state police officer in to my driveway , I had no more need of the officers help my son was home BUT! that was not enough for the officer he had to make a seen he ran up to my son and stood face to face armed and then begin to cuss my son , I thought now what is this all about? The car was parked the boy was home and I could take it from there I did not need a police bully show , he culfed my son shoved and slung my son around a bit while me and my wife and two other family members was watching , I begin to think ok officer this is where I will take over the car is parked and you can leave my property now that you very much , but I looked on in disgustment as the very young officer preformed his agressive skills , what I seen that day was two unstable young boys one my child in 16 years of age and a police officer just a few years older I found this display disgusting , I was not happy with my sons actions But the latter actions of the ksp officer was more upsetting, so I said that to my self I will never make the mistake of calling a police agency to tell me how to be a father and end up with two children and one of them armed to kill scott free I will indeed take care of my own home and my family and if I cant then they cant take care of me without any police involvment , the display was overdone and never again would I call the police I lost a great deal of trust in the people we pay to protect and serve that day , the officer used very bad judgement and lacked wisdom , but I will indeed be wiser in the future if I cant rule my own children and my own home then I will leave my home and say you can have it good bye.
abc

London, KY

#10 Dec 23, 2012
When people in custody of police are alowed to die in jails then really who is the criminals and the heathens and detestable ones that does such things to others that have been arrested if your asking knox county why people dont trust the athoritys maybe its because the people them self have learned that the athritys are as bad or worse then any given criminal and folks dont trust the athoritys to properly do there jobs, civil communications between police and law breakers and good law ethics is a thing that has come underquestion all over this region and many parts of the United States in my opinion....we should not loose our humanity with any job we work at if we do it all is the same we all become criminals and heathens.

“I got no Opinion”

Cannon, KY

#11 Dec 23, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>you show your ignorance more and more every day.
The drug problem is sorta like the "gun" problem. If a shooter walks in and kills a dozen random people, is it the Guns fault, or is it the Shooters fault?

Well, is it the Drugs fault, or is it the Kid's fault? Well perhaps it's the parents fault for not giving their children better instruction growing up.

Either way, most people just look for something to point the finger at. Also, calling me ignorant doesn't prove any point you idiot's are attempting to make. The points you people try so desperately to make are thought out no better than the ignorant children you try and take up for. Ignorant children are the product of ignorant parents.

All I'm saying is parents need to stop blaming the drug's and start blaming themselves. Obviously they done something wrong somewhere. And you can call me all the names you want, but it doesn't prove or change anything.
local

Somerset, KY

#12 Dec 23, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>The drug problem is sorta like the "gun" problem. If a shooter walks in and kills a dozen random people, is it the Guns fault, or is it the Shooters fault?
Well, is it the Drugs fault, or is it the Kid's fault? Well perhaps it's the parents fault for not giving their children better instruction growing up.
Either way, most people just look for something to point the finger at. Also, calling me ignorant doesn't prove any point you idiot's are attempting to make. The points you people try so desperately to make are thought out no better than the ignorant children you try and take up for. Ignorant children are the product of ignorant parents.
All I'm saying is parents need to stop blaming the drug's and start blaming themselves. Obviously they done something wrong somewhere. And you can call me all the names you want, but it doesn't prove or change anything.
Gotta agree with u there twig, blame the guns, blame the teachers, blame the drugs, blame the social workers, blame the law enforcement people, blame the doctors, the pharmacy, the hospital.... just dont blame my wonderful child or me. You hit the nail on the head.
lol

Williamsburg, KY

#13 Dec 23, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>The drug problem is sorta like the "gun" problem. If a shooter walks in and kills a dozen random people, is it the Guns fault, or is it the Shooters fault?
in that case i would sure hate to see your parents.if ignorant children are the product of ignorant parents your parents must be something else.

“I got no Opinion”

Cannon, KY

#14 Dec 23, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>in that case i would sure hate to see your parents.if ignorant children are the product of ignorant parents your parents must be something else.
Let's not get carried away.

“I got no Opinion”

Cannon, KY

#15 Dec 23, 2012
local wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta agree with u there twig, blame the guns, blame the teachers, blame the drugs, blame the social workers, blame the law enforcement people, blame the doctors, the pharmacy, the hospital.... just dont blame my wonderful child or me. You hit the nail on the head.
It's true. I don't know what they expect me to say.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#16 Dec 23, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
You are absolutely correct. A lot of people have a need to blame something for the destruction of those they love.... Never want to except their own and the people they love as Responsible for the tragedy that strikes.... No amount of laws, no amount of Banning will stop someone from acquiring the outlawed or banned... There has Never been an item in the History of the US that has been Banned that was not available to those that really want it...

Families let their children be raised by the Village and then blame Guns, Drugs, TV's or anything else they can blame yet never consider that when you let your kids be raised by the village they will be taught by many a village idiot...

“I got no Opinion”

Cannon, KY

#17 Dec 23, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct. A lot of people have a need to blame something for the destruction of those they love.... Never want to except their own and the people they love as Responsible for the tragedy that strikes.... No amount of laws, no amount of Banning will stop someone from acquiring the outlawed or banned... There has Never been an item in the History of the US that has been Banned that was not available to those that really want it...
Families let their children be raised by the Village and then blame Guns, Drugs, TV's or anything else they can blame yet never consider that when you let your kids be raised by the village they will be taught by many a village idiot...
I guess it comes natural to most people to play the blame game. I have been guilty of this myself, in the past. I can kindly understand, to a certain degree.
abc

London, KY

#18 Dec 23, 2012
The Laws of each household is differnt every peoplen behind this computer screen runs there house in a differnt way and no two are the same , I dont drink never will never have , I dont smoke never will never have , they are many things in my life that many people do every day , to me smokers are drinkers are addicts to gas and alcohol , many of you lie and steal and comit adultry and are fornicators and many of you would shoot animals and kill them many of you would take away every thing from your brother for your house hold if you was a million heir and your brother lived in rotting rags you would come to his house and pick through the trash in the floors of your mentally sick family member to see what you could find to use to take home with you and greeve over a doller the Love of Money is the root of all evil Matthew 10:42, And whoever shall give to drink to one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, truly I say to you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.....This verse says that anyone that has it in there hearts to give a thirsty person a drink of water will not loose there reward from God ...but the interesting thing and sad is , that is it there be some who dont even have it in there hearts to freely give a thirsty man or woman or child a cold drink of water there may be some that want even give you a drink of water if you thrist now set your ming to your heart and search your self and see what kind of man you are....before you cast any stones.
abc

London, KY

#19 Dec 23, 2012
abc

London, KY

#20 Dec 23, 2012
My son I have not herd his first cuss word , thow many times I cursed in front of him,My son was raised around all differnt kinds of people whore mongers, whores, homosexuals , drag queens, black people , people that cuss people that pray , rich people poor people, all differnt kinds liers honest men my son now if a father a husband worked since he was 16 years old pays all his own bills and dont ask me for anything largely takes part in the Church he attends feeds 100's of people takes care of all his children and wife does the mans work and the womans work if need be now he started working with a very well standing business a job he loves and steels nothing from no one, my son did not buy a vote for The ministers brother to get his foot in the door he did it with Gods help my son was not protected from the world he seen and still sees all kinds of things around him I have a very good son he and I dont really spend that much time around each other we dont talk every two weeks or longer....my sons children is in the church chior they sing today but one thing I teach my son is this Never Judge another man because of there weakness never be self rightous and self glory my son was president of the antidrug group in highschool I used to make him sighns for his group at his school, My son seen me in the hospitals with iv's in my arms come to the old Barbourville Hospital window and look in at me in the hospital bed when I was a young father my son learn that hospitals was for the sick and he did not like to see his father in a sick prison hospital , yes indeed we all dont have the same expearance in life , some of us ride up and down the roads on motor bikes, some of us dont some of us are differnt God did not make a bunch of Clones he made all kinds of difernt people and gave us all the same commandments and gave us his son Jesus Christ do you believe this is not your dead already and what does a dead mans words worth? a little funny really ant it? what is dead knowledge worth who needs a blind spirit with no light to guide them and no truth , that is why so many walk in darkness and clutter in vein knowledge cause they dont have the spirit of truth and that spirit is Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Ernst 5,672
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min GOTP 154,091
big dog pawn 56 min Funny 10
What happened at Stinking Creek? 1 hr know 95
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr dannylee 3,541
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,284
how is moms cooking ? 1 hr ARSH 5
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 5 hr Ref 10
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 7 hr Love it 21
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 15 hr record 10
kC principal injured 20 hr Sarah J 7
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••