Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

This Topiz forum is haunted with stupidity.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Oh no!....TopiX
warfield cemetary

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Ive lived in Bull run most of my life and I know for a fact that there is no cemetary that is called warfield cemetary in this hollow. There is only three cemetaries in this hollow and they are not called warfield. There is a cemetary called warfield, but if you are going towards Walker park,it will be on your right about maybe a half mile before you get to the park on the right, where everyone around here calles the straight. Ive never been to the cemetary,so I cant tell you if its haunted or not. A couple of times I had drove by there when it was dark and saw something glowing so I kept looking to see what it was and it was only a cross that glows in the dark that someone had put there. But as far as Bull Run goes this holler is definently haunted. There have been too many people that have seen things up there, including me. But who knows it could have been the weed!
KnowSomeFacts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

My grandma's, grandpa used to conduct a train across the old railroad bridge between Artemus and Himyer. One night while he was conducting the train across the old railroad bridge, there was a woman on the bridge walking her dog. He didn't have time to stop for her, so her only options were to jump or get hit. She ended up getting hit. So rumor has it, that one a certain night at a certain time, you can go by and see her walking her dog.
look

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

There is Ghost in turkey-creek I seen it,,One night it was walking along the road behind the creek market and I thought it was a man a walking home going up the holler he looked around at me when I passed him and then he vanished...Creep-ed me out

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville