haunted places in knox county

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
interested

United States

#1 Sep 16, 2008
Are there any haunted locations in Knox County?
nickp

United States

#2 Sep 16, 2008
no
maybe

London, KY

#3 Sep 16, 2008
I heard Union College is.They have a thing every Halloween where they let people come over there.A girl killed herself there years ago.
ghostgirl

Mayfield, KY

#4 Sep 16, 2008
hey everyone check out your local cemetaries cause u might be surprised ive seen alot of crazy shit there ...
ghostgirl

Mayfield, KY

#5 Sep 16, 2008
check out some cemetaries if u wanna see the paranormal there is alot of freaky history to knox co and u would be surprised if u did a little research what u would find out...
ghostgirl

Mayfield, KY

#6 Sep 16, 2008
it was actually a boy who fell out the window at union try going to your local cemetaries and see wht u see freaky shit out there if u just check it out
i know

London, KY

#7 Sep 16, 2008
i heard artemus bridge i have actually been there on halloween night but seen nonthing
ghostgirl

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 16, 2008
if u go to the old trussle bridge after 2 am at night u can see a girl walking across brige in a prom dress all bloody this is true i seen it and did have a pic on my cam but it got erased she supposedly got raped by a bunch of boys on prom night years ago and they through her over the bridge alot of thing sdotn happen till after 2 or 3 am thats the witching hour and it opens up the realm to the dead
ask me

United States

#9 Sep 16, 2008
ghostgirl i have a monster in my pants u want to see
ghostgirl

Lexington, KY

#10 Sep 16, 2008
what kinda monster a little bitty two inch monster get a life buddy rem u dont know who u r talking to on here .. so dont piss me off ty
i know

London, KY

#11 Sep 16, 2008
ghost girl has it right thats what i was talking about couldn't remember the story behind it thanks ghostgirl
scared

United States

#12 Sep 16, 2008
i would think the old Knox Co Hospital...think of what went on behind those walls over the years! who would want to wonder those halls on a dark night???? ewwwwwwww!!!
boo

London, KY

#13 Sep 16, 2008
wheres trussle bridge?
ghostgirl

Mayfield, KY

#14 Sep 16, 2008
the old bridge is in artemus .. and there is a cemetary in barbourville called warfield cem .. located on 429 off rt 6 go there after midnight and walk through there something will follow u if u stop it will if u rum it will i have done this and took pics with a digital cam holding it behind my head and all u can see is a mist of somesort in every pic but go try it it is a freaky feeling ....

Since: Sep 08

Barbourville

#15 Sep 17, 2008
You know that old gas station right there down below subway and the court house and all that? according to a book Kentucky Ghosts ( you can buy it...) there used to be a house there said to be haunted that was torn down. My mother told me about it when i was a kid and then i read about it in a book, it was interesting. that is the only place i know about around here...but that book tells about places in KY... its pretty cool... i am not sure i believe in ghost but still a cool book
boo who

United States

#16 Sep 17, 2008
There is a cemetary on stinking creek around the Dewitt area that has a light that shines on one of the graves

Since: Sep 08

Barbourville

#17 Sep 17, 2008
Yeah... hmmm...cool...there is a place in bull run where a tree stump lights up like that... my parents have seen it...
Truth

United States

#18 Sep 17, 2008
ghostgirl wrote:
this is true i seen it and did have a pic on my cam but it got erased
How convenient.
bob666

United States

#19 Sep 19, 2008
haunted barn liberty church rd
yepperz

United States

#20 Sep 24, 2008
i know wrote:
i heard artemus bridge i have actually been there on halloween night but seen nonthing
YEP! it is haunted i went there last year an u can hear a scream where someone jumped off the brigde the railroad tracks are haunted 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tara 44 min Heard 3
Liquor License to locals only 1 hr Monopoly 7
chinese restaurant RUDE 1 hr Calli Anna 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 148,870
Liquor sales or kids welfare ? CHOICE ! 2 hr STFU 10
Shawntaea and curt Brown? 3 hr mom 15
Bonita you Promised Kids First ! 4 hr Not liquor first 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages