Gypsies Tramps andThieves

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

I sincerely hope that the former employees will get paid.... which is more than can be said for the stock holders. This thing is a giant mess. The stock holders were kept in the dark. Sales reps don't know how to service their clients, what to tell them or how to fix this mess. Currently checks are going into a black hole. In fact, the investors and outside sales reps don't know if Barbourville was actually processing or just forwarding checks to some other agency via remote capture. The software can't be identified, and the list containing the names of clients has walked off with SOMEBODY!!! Yes, a few folks should go to jail for this.
helper

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

I would just like to know if there is a plan for more jobs in that building that would be nice.
Does Not Matter

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

It'll probably end up as a vacant lot unless KCEOC wants to invest into another contract...which I doubt since Infinity broke the last one.
wondering

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Whatever came of the building is it just empty or has another company moved in? What about IBG too?
Coolaid Drinker

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

IBG went bankrupt and the owners stole 29.5 million dollars and are pending 33 federal charges in SC alone. They are pending charges in 5 states including Kentucky.
okay

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

i guess if you have a suit against them, you are just out of luck?
Coolaid Drinker

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Absolutely not and I can't wait until I can see all them in a big orange jumpsuit with everything they ever had auctioned off. Of course most of them only have interest only loans. They weren't the big dogs everyone thought they were. I guess all of that "partying" got out of control.
kittycatlady

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

haha we all know that janice was talking the money. now she works at the job shop in london... what a change. the job sucked and and they never wanted to help you in any way to find the numbers of the people you were supposed to call.... they bitched when you went to the restroom and said you'd get fired if you did. i worked there 2 years and got laid off twice! in the end we found out the computers were financed and had never been paid on. none of the bills were being paid.
Well

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

And it was so nice that they listened in to everything you said. I'm not talking about when you were on the phone with someone. Just talking to another employee. When I quit Janice mentioned something I had discussed with someone else there. I guess they got their kicks out of listening to you talk. I don't know how though that Janice would of been taking the money. That would of been deposited into a corporate account.. No money came directly into that office.
Past Employee

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

I was just wondering if the employee's that IBG left oweing will they ever be paid? It sad that a business can just close its doors and leave not paying the employee's what is due to them. When we were working for IBG it gave everything we could to help the business but in the end we were never appreciated. They just used us to wipe their feet on
Coolaid Drinker

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Hopefully Wade, Brad, John and Haynes will be in handcuffs soon. 134 State charges and Federal Rico charges pending. THEY are the ones that wiped their feet on you and the other 9,000 investors and employees.
Well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Past Employee sounds like if you never got your last pay checks all of the one's who didn't get it maybe should think about getting a lawyer. Also, make sure you contact the Division of Employment Standards.
BigDog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

I worked there 2.5 yrs.from the beginning. The job really sucked and was one of the worst jobs I ever had. I just needed to pay the bills. When they fired me I went out and found 3 jobs in the first week. I wish they would have fired me the first week. I figured early on this was a big scam. There were a lot of back stabbers and I know they could hear our conversations. Electronic and by others word of mouth. You know we were on camera 24/7 and I called the head one a bitch all the time, fact is a fact.The bad thing is all you back stabbers are now back stabbing somewhere else. You know who you are, I do too. There was more than one bitch too. Most of you were trying to make a living and didn't deserve what you got, your better off now. There is no really good jobs around here, they are already taken. The South Gang need to watch where they step. They no doubt took money from ones they don't know anything about. That's is a little scary, don't go out in the dark they know where you are, I don't care but someone does!!!!
haha

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Who cares get over it this business has been closed for a year now. Big Dog arf arf!!!
IN THE KNOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

The Cordell's, Blevins and Morgan Keegan bought a firm in Florida called Automated Recovery Solutions, for its good name to start the con all over again. If you want the facts on what all participants did with IBG and are now trying to do with ETP, just read the following link from the State Attorney's office in South Carolina:

http://www.scag.gov/wp-content/uploads/2011/0...
HeyMann

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Wade now runs a company in SC called
Restart Your Life
Wow

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

That is funny. Hope this company doesn't get ran into the groud
just asking no location

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

TaTa Jan wrote:
Yes, I worked there as well. I was the first training group that came in. However, I left the business and filed for my unemployment and was denied b/c the company had never turned in to the SS Office that I had ever even worked there... Not for the year and a half I did.
Then when I got that half way straightened out... They said that I was "fired" for "atttendance!" FALSE, FALSE, FALSE, FALSE, FALSE! I know they did a lot of other people that way.
I have never drawn unemployment in my life. And couldn't get it when I needed it and deserved it!
Thank You God! IBG lasted a lot longer than I thought. May have to refile on my "UNEMPLOYMENT!"
Congratulations, Janice Barton. Not only are you a certified BITCH... Now you are going to jail. I'm sure the woman in there will love you just as much as your former employees, LMAO!!!!!!!!!
It always comes back around, Janice. TaTa!
How did you work for a company and they were cutting taxes and didn't get a w2 form at the end of the yr to file your taxes that should have been your first red flag that something wasn't right
Suing Them

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Wow wrote:
That is funny. Hope this company doesn't get ran into the groud
I hope to put them out of business as soon as possible. 134 charges being investigated by the FBI and they signed a Consent Order not to run these types of businesses again. Once a crook, always a crook.
poetic justice

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Janice is going to jail? Do tell more. She has always managed to put the blame off on others in her previous jobs. It would be amazing karma if she ended up with the short straw one time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min The Apostle 147,018
john sowders 16 min not surprised 3
1 Blessing From God 19 min Stephen Levi 12
New club in Barbourville? 52 min hollar crawler 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min LOL in a suit 128,962
sweet candy corn 54 min seller 1
People on social media showing off their perfec... (Jan '14) 1 hr AKu 23
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000