Infinity Business Group
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
I Knew It

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Aug 31, 2010
It is official; Janice Barton destroys everything she gets her hands on! Infinity Business Group has shut the doors! At least the former employees will get their unemployment. They truly deserve it!
hello

United States

#2 Aug 31, 2010
When did they shut down? I worked there a couple of years ago; didn't stay long, though. I knew I had better get outta there before the floor opened up and and hell spilled out of it!
Not shocked

North, SC

#3 Aug 31, 2010
I heard that there was embezzlement and it tanked out. Sounds like there might be some people going to jail.
Ez money

London, KY

#4 Aug 31, 2010
Finally that hell hole is gone
TaTa Jan

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Aug 31, 2010
Yes, I worked there as well. I was the first training group that came in. However, I left the business and filed for my unemployment and was denied b/c the company had never turned in to the SS Office that I had ever even worked there... Not for the year and a half I did.
Then when I got that half way straightened out... They said that I was "fired" for "atttendance!" FALSE, FALSE, FALSE, FALSE, FALSE! I know they did a lot of other people that way.
I have never drawn unemployment in my life. And couldn't get it when I needed it and deserved it!
Thank You God! IBG lasted a lot longer than I thought. May have to refile on my "UNEMPLOYMENT!"
Congratulations, Janice Barton. Not only are you a certified BITCH... Now you are going to jail. I'm sure the woman in there will love you just as much as your former employees, LMAO!!!!!!!!!
It always comes back around, Janice. TaTa!
Worked at Pearson

United States

#6 Aug 31, 2010
Love it. I hope Ms. Barton gets everything she deserves in life. She's earned it. Ha.
amazed

Somerset, KY

#7 Aug 31, 2010
let me tell u people something a have worked for this company for a long time and i gave 110% regardless of what u think about janice barton there are several knox county families without work....looks to me like if some of u people that worked there in the past would have worked a little harder and not spent so much time on topix maybe the company would have lasted. u cant blame one person for this mess. most of the 20 workers that were left at infinity were friends and we all have children. please stop bad mouthing this company and let it go. we have enough to deal with
Wow

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Aug 31, 2010
Amazed are you serious? I worked at this company for almost two years and I was one of the hardest workers in the building, believe that, if your defending Janice than you must have worked in data entry because there is only one person who kissed her butt enough to try and get ahead and would get on here and defend her! What do you have to deal with your going to get unemployment and the majority of the employees are probably glad that they don't have to deal with her anymore. I agree most of the remaining employees were friends and have a family but the employees or there FAMILES never meant anything to Janice with the exception of one who kissed butt to try to get to the top! It didn't matter how hard the employees worked it was never good enough you were never given a raise, you were always promised everything and got nothing, you were never told good job it was always you can do better and I guarantee you if they would have got rid of her the doors would still be open so don't blame it on the employees not working hard enough because thats BS!!! It's funny you say the 20 employees left haha I remember when those seats were full and every week Janice would fire them left and right and get some new ones in the next week just to do it all over again. Listen I know why those doors closed and if you were there until the end then you do to so don't put the blame on the people who worked there they never stole anything, they got up every morning dreading going to work and putting up with the management but did it because they had to. When its all over it will be pretty clear where the blame lies.
past employee

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Aug 31, 2010
all i have to say is amen to that.. everthing u said is the truth.
Past Worker

Harrison, AR

#10 Sep 1, 2010
It would of been hard to steal anything. They kept watch and listened to everything you said. Either by phone or you just talking at your desk. It's a shame though if they closed. We sure need some jobs in this area.
Not shocked

North, SC

#11 Sep 1, 2010
Yes, those were needed jobs, but they used Federal money to secure loans, fired everyone and then bankrupted the company. I hope heads will roll. I'm sure you noticed that only the people on the executive board ever made any money. It was all a sham.
I Knew It

London, KY

#12 Sep 1, 2010
20 employees left, more like 8. Of those left, they were thanking GOD that the place shut down. Now, they are able to get unemployment and hopefully be trained for a real job. Now the former employees, with families, will be able to work to fill their own pockets, not the “bosses” pockets. I agree that we need jobs in this area, but in the end that place was hurting more people than it helped. Not to mention all the illegal things they made the collectors do.
get real

London, KY

#13 Sep 1, 2010
Maybe if employees were not shown the door a couple days after walking through it the doors might not have closed. I worked in collections back in 2008 and was fired about a month after I was hired in I did not have any collection exsperince prior to being hired and was not keep around long enough to get my totals high enough like some of the others who had been there alot longer. They had three great collectors when I worked there and the rest couldn't care less how many checks they had, those three could have keep the company in business by there selfs so I see know reason why this company shut down other than poor management!
former employee

Hodgenville, KY

#14 Sep 1, 2010
When you have a company that is owned by stock holders and none of the stock holders can agree upon anything this is what happens. {Alot of cheifs and not enough indians}. So if anyone is at fault, blame the stock holders that make the decisions on how the business was run. As far as Janice, she tried everything in order to keep the doors open and keep all of us in a job.
TaTa Jan

Corbin, KY

#15 Sep 1, 2010
amazed wrote:
let me tell u people something a have worked for this company for a long time and i gave 110% regardless of what u think about janice barton there are several knox county families without work....looks to me like if some of u people that worked there in the past would have worked a little harder and not spent so much time on topix maybe the company would have lasted. u cant blame one person for this mess. most of the 20 workers that were left at infinity were friends and we all have children. please stop bad mouthing this company and let it go. we have enough to deal with
Are you kiddding me? We now have the time to get on topix (JUST LIKE YOU) b/c we were left without a job illegally as well, dumb ass! You are right... I did not give 110%, I gave 150% at my job there! Still, were was my money???????? Answer that for me since you are left without a job now, too.

Yes, I do feel sorry for the people left without a job. However, in a previous post that I wrote... I stated that I was fired over some bull crap (not collecting 12 checks in a week). I DID NOT TALK TO 12 PPL IN A WEEK, SO HOW COULD I COLLECT FROM THEM? I was unable to get my unemployment until I was able to find another job b/c Janice never even turned in that I worked there. I guess that's where the money went that came out of my check bi-weekly.

No-one said anything about the ppl left without a job, except that it is a shame that you put your heart and soul into your work and then you figure out your hard earned money was stolen by someone as rightous as Janice Barton???

I'm suprised you aren't pissed. She is the reason you do not have a job... Get a clue. Don't get mad at the ppl posting the truth about the company. Be mad at your little friend Janice that fuck*d you out of your job that supports your kids or whatever, genius!!!!!!!!!!

You must have been one of those that sucked ass and ate lunch with the supervisors after they would literally call you "Stupid!"

I can not believe you are so stupid as to take up for a company that has left you without a job because of embezzlement. Where you a short bus rider? Window licker?

Do you not see the whole picture here. BECAUSE OF JANICE BARTON YOU DO NOT HAVE A JOB AND YOU ARE MAD AT PPL POSTING THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW THEY WERE WRONGLY TREATED BY HER AND THE COMPANY?????????? STAND BACK FOR A MINUTE AND REALIZE WHAT YOU ARE BITCHING ABOUT, MORON!

Now you are in the same boat... You have the time to get on topix b/c of Janice. So, don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

You are seriously mad at previous employees stating facts about the illegal activities that went on up the hill, but not worried about why your "Leader ~ Janice" stole from you.

You are an embarrassment. If anyone should be mad as hell it is you. YOU DO NOT HAVE A JOB ANYMORE B/C OF THIS CRAP... And to talk about previous employees? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF?

I can not even put into words how ignorant this makes you look "amazed." YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB ANYMORE AND ARE STILL TAKING UP FOR THEM. Do you understand how that appears to be a little retarded? Janice isn't going to feed your kids! She's already stole money from behind your back. But, keep taking up for IBG... It just makes your education level apparent, LoL...
TaTa Jan

Corbin, KY

#16 Sep 1, 2010
Wow wrote:
Amazed are you serious? I worked at this company for almost two years and I was one of the hardest workers in the building, believe that, if your defending Janice than you must have worked in data entry because there is only one person who kissed her butt enough to try and get ahead and would get on here and defend her! What do you have to deal with your going to get unemployment and the majority of the employees are probably glad that they don't have to deal with her anymore. I agree most of the remaining employees were friends and have a family but the employees or there FAMILES never meant anything to Janice with the exception of one who kissed butt to try to get to the top! It didn't matter how hard the employees worked it was never good enough you were never given a raise, you were always promised everything and got nothing, you were never told good job it was always you can do better and I guarantee you if they would have got rid of her the doors would still be open so don't blame it on the employees not working hard enough because thats BS!!! It's funny you say the 20 employees left haha I remember when those seats were full and every week Janice would fire them left and right and get some new ones in the next week just to do it all over again. Listen I know why those doors closed and if you were there until the end then you do to so don't put the blame on the people who worked there they never stole anything, they got up every morning dreading going to work and putting up with the management but did it because they had to. When its all over it will be pretty clear where the blame lies.
AMEN!!!
Ongoing

Corbin, KY

#17 Sep 1, 2010
Those of you that do not believe what you are reading... it dates back when the company came in! That has to say something!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/barbourville-...
former employee

Brookville, PA

#18 Sep 2, 2010
Why blame Janice she was just an employee just like the rest of us. She was taking orders from higher up. Dont you think she is also drawing unemployment. What about some of the stock holders opening up their own business in Lexington Ky and not even trying to help save this business before they moved on!!!!!
Pro Janice Barton

Mayfield, KY

#19 Sep 2, 2010
I worked for Janice, both at Pearson's and IBG. I quit for over a year and then came back in the final days to try and help. I do not think it is fair to blame the closing of IBG on Janice, and I feel strongly that she did the best she could with what she had to work with. When Infinity opened, all there was were a lot of old checks from Jacksonville. She managed to sign on some of the largest financial institutions in the U.S., and should not be held accountable for the mismanagement of her superiors. I also stand up for Janice that she is not a thief! She ran a tight ship,and she is just a very professional person that followed orders. Why don't some of you look in your mirrors and tell us how you could have done in her position? I give her kudos for hanging in till the end! Judge not, lest ye be judged!!!
lmao

London, KY

#20 Sep 2, 2010
Hi Janice. Good to hear from you.
Pro Janice Barton wrote:
I worked for Janice, both at Pearson's and IBG. I quit for over a year and then came back in the final days to try and help. I do not think it is fair to blame the closing of IBG on Janice, and I feel strongly that she did the best she could with what she had to work with. When Infinity opened, all there was were a lot of old checks from Jacksonville. She managed to sign on some of the largest financial institutions in the U.S., and should not be held accountable for the mismanagement of her superiors. I also stand up for Janice that she is not a thief! She ran a tight ship,and she is just a very professional person that followed orders. Why don't some of you look in your mirrors and tell us how you could have done in her position? I give her kudos for hanging in till the end! Judge not, lest ye be judged!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min CriminalForever 152,034
house cleaner wanted 1 hr swampfoot 11
Grand Jury indicts Dexter Smith for perjury 1 hr swampfoot 33
Higher Property Taxes 3 hr Help us all 24
Dustin Gray 4 hr looking 2
women 4 hr hot girl 6
Breeze 4 hr girl 4
Education 6 hr Girls 23

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages