Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,705

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Lol

Louisville, KY

#97830 Jul 21, 2014
Bird lova ya heard
Freaky

Stanford, KY

#97833 Jul 22, 2014
Sue Nomy wrote:
Love birds.
Birds totally freak me out.
Wise Guy

Glasgow, KY

#97844 Jul 23, 2014
Guys please stop saying this is a sign the end is near. We have been having these signs for years stop acting like its something new. There is a reasonable excuse both biblical and scientific because they both are one. Science doesn't disprove the bible it backs it up. Every time someone poops sideways there are people crying end of times. Stupid people these days. Smh
but now

Wooton, KY

#97845 Jul 23, 2014
most all followers of the bible, do agree that this earth age is close to winding down.the first age had a set time limit ,this second age we are in has a set time limit.the 3th earth has a set time of 1000 yrs.when you can tell the age is coming close is when ever thing in that age is almost finished.Christ give examples of the last days happenings.in this earth age he said no one knew the day or hour.but the season.is easy figured out.he said when you see the things written come passed you know the time is near.he gave a good sample of the planting of the fig tree the fig tree was Israel becoming a nation again.that happened in 1948 he said this generation would not pass until all other things were fulfilled .now one thing is for sure it was not the 40 yr generation he spoke of.but it you read and follow closely he gave a good example when he said ever man should live 3 score plus 10 no we know a score is 20 yrs.so 3 score plus 10 that's 70 yrs.i think that's the generation he spoke of.so if this is the one then its up in 2018.the one other spoken of in the old bible was 120 yrs.the reason i think it could be the 70 yrs its the one Christ spoke of.if it was the 120 yr generation then in 2068 would be the time.so its got 4 yrs ,or 54 yrs. one.
i know

Elkhorn City, KY

#97847 Jul 23, 2014
scary wrote:
New Madrid earthquake getting ready to happen. Look it up.
Scary
sad

Prestonsburg, KY

#97848 Jul 24, 2014
So sad about the birds dying
night

Bowling Green, KY

#97853 Jul 28, 2014
for real?
hillian

Olive Hill, KY

#97857 Jul 29, 2014
When did this happen
Tollesboro Guy

Lexington, KY

#97858 Jul 29, 2014
hillian wrote:
When did this happen
January 5, 2011 it was in the Cincinnati Enquirer. There is a link at the top of page one of this thread. Hope that helps.

“Take no prisoners”

Since: Jan 11

Eddyville, KY

#97860 Jul 29, 2014
Ancient Wolf...You still out there? Can you believe Leona is three? Speaking of believing, how about Abeliever, or the rest of the "originals"? Any of you old farts still hangin' around?...LOL

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#97861 Jul 29, 2014
LSD923 wrote:
Ancient Wolf...You still out there? Can you believe Leona is three? Speaking of believing, how about Abeliever, or the rest of the "originals"? Any of you old farts still hangin' around?...LOL
I'm in and out occasionally. I have no idea where everyone went. Last I saw on here, a lot where having trouble because of the pop up ads and such.

Odd to get on here a little while ago and notice that everyone is gone now.....

Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#97864 Jul 31, 2014
LSD923 wrote:
I am still around, just having trouble viewing the posts. It will show only the first few on a page and quit and then posting is almost impossible. Happy Birthday Leona.
freak

Dickson, TN

#97866 Jul 31, 2014
Bird
Gfm

Winchester, KY

#97867 Jul 31, 2014
I just dowloaded an app from appel store called AdBlock Web browser. It seems to be blocking all the popups and ad"s i always get at the bottom of the page. It"s the best I have found so far. Its a browser so you will have to copy site addresses from old browser into it then bookmark them in AdBlock Web Browser. Hope this helps someone.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#97868 Aug 1, 2014
Really miss everyone around here... Hope things improve with the ad problem ...
My "ladies" are doing fine... They are starting to follow me around the yard like the two outside cats and the dog. Quite the circus lol

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#97869 Aug 1, 2014
Hey, just read that maybe if you try topix.net instead if topix.com things will be better... I have the topix phone app so I'm not having a problem..yet.
sleepy

United States

#97875 Aug 4, 2014
Satan wrote:
<quoted text> I've noticed there had been several other lost and lonely souls on here over a period of time
99.9999% of this is due to insomnia

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#97876 Aug 4, 2014
Earl and Bob, both obsessed with baseball, never missed their favorite teamís game. They promised that, whoever died first and went to heaven, would come back to earth and tell the other if there was baseball in heaven.

One day, Earl died. Bob waited for him to come back.

Finally Earl did. He said to Bob. "I have good news and bad news. I'll tell you the good news first. There is baseball in heaven."

Bob said, "Thatís the best news!"

Then Earl said, "Time for the bad news! You're pitching tomorrow night!"

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#97877 Aug 4, 2014
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in and out occasionally. I have no idea where everyone went. Last I saw on here, a lot where having trouble because of the pop up ads and such.
Odd to get on here a little while ago and notice that everyone is gone now.....
Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!
Some of us just hang around in the background, always enjoyed reading your posts.
Tollesboro Guy

Nicholasville, KY

#97878 Aug 4, 2014
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still around, just having trouble viewing the posts. It will show only the first few on a page and quit and then posting is almost impossible. Happy Birthday Leona.
I guess I am getting old and set in my ways. I don't even like the change in the layout. I was perfectly happy with clicking on "go to last page". Now, they have moved that up into its own "bar" with a forward and backward button. As long as it doesn't drive any of the wiser, old timers completely away.
I always log in whenever I see a message that someone has posted. I belong to 4 different technical forums, am a mod on one, but I like our little bird thread!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 56 min checkingonthings 8
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 371
missing pit bull 1 hr Worried 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr SNYB 131,620
Curtis 2 hr Gator 1
backhole n dozer 5 hr knox co 1
no nickle tax knox BOE 16 hr sick of taxes 2
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:17PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday