Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#98181 Oct 26, 2014
@susie, you sure you got the right man? hahaha
Susie

United States

#98182 Oct 26, 2014
You're just lucky I have five gullible sisters.

Location hidden

#98184 Oct 27, 2014
Susie wrote:
You're just lucky I have five gullible sisters.
Lucky indeed susie, lucky indeed..

Location hidden

#98187 Oct 27, 2014
Well, congratulations..

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#98188 Oct 27, 2014
What a change there is around this place! Hope all the old regulars are doing well. AW, hope dog is doing well and hope your chickens are laying. Mine are on strike! Lol
Susie

United States

#98192 Oct 31, 2014
Selfish greedy Susie.

Location hidden

#98193 Oct 31, 2014
I like selfish greedy susie
Susie

United States

#98194 Nov 1, 2014
There you go Susie, I don't know who pushy is but the name sounds like a perfect match.

Location hidden

#98195 Nov 1, 2014
I don't think susie could handle me..or her 4 sisters
Susie

United States

#98196 Nov 1, 2014
No no no you got it wrong its five sisters but its not Susie sisters.

Location hidden

#98197 Nov 1, 2014
get a life susie..

Location hidden

#98198 Nov 1, 2014
Susie

United States

#98199 Nov 1, 2014
She won't never grow up. Susie I'm not your daddy. I've told you this time and time again. It's been told for years. Hopefully you can hear this in writing. I'm not trying to be something I'm not. Hopefully you can grow up and do the same. Go be somebody with your mommy where you should be.c
Tollesboro Guy

Lexington, KY

#98200 Nov 3, 2014
enlighten wrote:
why let the mind rule that which has no form? you have suffered enough. if you are to play in a world of form as a sense oriented being then stop -thinking/suffering=ego=thinki ng/suffering=EGO^10=thinking+s uffering=EGO!^100 and so on..
explore the forms naturally as you were intended to see them, touch them hear them smell and taste them beloved you have suffered enough.
be still, stop thought. go behind the thoughts, witness the thoughts, what are they? they are expressions of the mind, the mind is of the body, you are that which witnesses the body and the mind. ah, you go beyond both. what is that which witnesses a thought? what is that which can witness the very beginnings of a thought? what is that which can contemplate the beginnings of thought? is it a duality of mind? is it a dual core processor? Eh beloved?
is it a soul? a presence beyond thought sitting back there all this time?
it is so still, it is easily hidden by the mind. the mind conceals it within a prison of thought.
once found it claims control of the mind and dissolves ego and reveals thought for the illusion that it is. thought has gotten out of hand so to speak, it has sprang forth in the moment of creation and tried to become an entity of its own right. it can shine on brightly in an unconscious mind and cause all sorts of havoc. it is a thought and nothing more, an illusion, recognize this and know the truth beloved, realize yourself and all anxiety will fall from you. this is the truth. you sprang from a holy fountain of truth beloved and you know the truth when you witness it.
you are the I, you are the am, the we, I, you, all, every little thing, every big thing, light, darkness, good bad, all, nothing.
all one consciousness, one attention split millions of directions. in you sits the attention, the silent witness of all and nothing. ever expressing form from the still nothingness within all form. the singularity. this truth you already know, reveal it to yourself, remove the thoughts and see it there inside, and be free. so simple beloved.
witnesses the ego born of thought and the ego dissolves. these are words of truth, you have sprang forth from a fountain of this. you therefore know the truth when you witness the truth. shrink the mind and behold the soul. peace to the world. awake, add to the collective consciousness. throw off the illusion of thought. find yourself and know the bliss of the witnessing intent. peace to the world you have suffered long enough.
As a resident of KY I am aware of the fact there is NOTHING to do down where you live so apparently, you have chosen to amuse yourself with drugs. You must be over 60, I haven't seen BS like that strung together since one of my last shroom parties in 1969.

"Know the Bliss of the witnessing intent?" C'Mon. Finish your thoughts.Believe me, I KNOW, I was there, I have tasted Purple. BTW, not all souls are blissful, some are truly evil.

This is my soul typing, no thought process. Pure & Clean to disparage your BS.

Just remember it's only a weed that turns into a flower in the mind. Enjoy it, don't try to share it on the webz.

Take my advice or continue to suffer the consequences as you do today.

Location hidden

#98201 Nov 4, 2014
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
As a resident of KY I am aware of the fact there is NOTHING to do down where you live so apparently, you have chosen to amuse yourself with drugs. You must be over 60, I haven't seen BS like that strung together since one of my last shroom parties in 1969.
"Know the Bliss of the witnessing intent?" C'Mon. Finish your thoughts.Believe me, I KNOW, I was there, I have tasted Purple. BTW, not all souls are blissful, some are truly evil.
This is my soul typing, no thought process. Pure & Clean to disparage your BS.
Just remember it's only a weed that turns into a flower in the mind. Enjoy it, don't try to share it on the webz.
Take my advice or continue to suffer the consequences as you do today.
I thought he made sense..
enlighten

Hudson, OH

#98202 Nov 10, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I thought he made sense..
some will suffer the tricks of the mind to the very end. mumbo jumbo they say. we all come from a place of sublime truth, the truth knows the truth but 99.99% of people today are lost in a whirlwind of thought, constant cycles of this memory or that expectation. it is wise to live in the now rather than an illusionary world created by thought. it goes like this: silence, presents, peace. shrink the mind and find the soul, no kidding. the four noble truths are the purest of all truths for human beings.

Location hidden

#98203 Nov 10, 2014
enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>some will suffer the tricks of the mind to the very end. mumbo jumbo they say. we all come from a place of sublime truth, the truth knows the truth but 99.99% of people today are lost in a whirlwind of thought, constant cycles of this memory or that expectation. it is wise to live in the now rather than an illusionary world created by thought. it goes like this: silence, presents, peace. shrink the mind and find the soul, no kidding. the four noble truths are the purest of all truths for human beings.
Our world is thoughts, feeling, and action. so maybe you aren't making any sense..

Location hidden

#98205 Nov 12, 2014
I like good conversation but all the trolls ruin it for everybody..
enlighten

London, KY

#98207 Nov 14, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Our world is thoughts, feeling, and action. so maybe you aren't making any sense..
the perception of the thoughts, feelings and actions is the key to the door of earthly bliss. this bodily form is here to perceive. we have specialized parts of the body thru which to experience sensations, touch, sight, sound, taste and smell.
we also have specialized parts of the mind to process these sensations.

we have emotions thru which we are ever drawn into the drama of the world of form around us.

the perception of all this is beyond the mind.

focus attention on the palms of the hands without looking at them, you know they are there, feel them? keep attention on the palms of your hands and consider the words you are now reading at the same time. the palms are there, these words are there, the perception that knows both of these things is there also.

the perception behind the mind is covered and hidden behind the ever present cycle of thoughts and worries and memories churned incessantly by the mind but it is there, perceiving all. it can perceive the very beginnings of a though. it is pure attention and nothing gets by it. it is not affected by shame, worry or regret. it only perceives it does not label or judge anything. it is pure attention and nothing else my friend.
this attention in my opinion is beyond the mind. it resides in a still, quiet place immune to the grand illusions of thought. the ancient sages knew this 3000 years ago. ow, now you know it too.

say hello to the soul. it is beyond the body and it is beyond the mind. the body will pass and the mind will pass but the soul cannot. it rests out of time and space.
Courtney cissell

Glasgow, KY

#98208 Nov 14, 2014
someone wrote:
These animals aren't just dying in our states... Question is.. What's next?
Is this really true will this happen for real I am really kind of scared an worried an afraid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JR SMITH snitch 15 min Heard 13
green beans 16 min Lottie 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min another viewer 148,954
Barbourville City Teachers 38 min Concerned 1
KCHS principal 1 hr Explain 26
Three liquor stores in bville 1 hr Quantummist 8
tara 2 hr sara 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages