Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81765 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

kevin

Louisa, KY

#95724 Feb 1, 2014
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! A woman can never have too many shoes !
But you're still minus one.. LOL.... Howdy!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#95725 Feb 1, 2014
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>But you're still minus one.. LOL.... Howdy!
Howdy! But we know where it is---

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#95726 Feb 1, 2014
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy! But we know where it is---
MissE you have the stage all to yourself, Hello you you.
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#95727 Feb 1, 2014
Oft-times there are not nearly enough "judge" caricatures to choose from in order to properly describe a given post. More than once I've wished that I could create 4 or 5 of them and have them displayed for general public use. I could sleep better .!!! Aahh huhhhhhh (Hey, where's the Imposter,.....I think it was????)
stupid

Manchester, KY

#95728 Feb 1, 2014
MM you sharp old codger....eh, if you hadn't busted me AW would have.
I cant slip a thing past you people.
Take care guys.

Location hidden

#95730 Feb 2, 2014
texas pete wrote:
<quoted text>MissE you have the stage all to yourself, Hello you you.
Oh my! Stage fright
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#95732 Feb 2, 2014
You would think that a person claiming to be a Saint would be familiar with and perhaps practice these Sriptures from JESUS teaching:

. Luke 8: 7... "He that is without sin among you ,let him first cast a stone at her".

. Matt: 7: 1-5..."1. Judge not that ye be not judged.
2. For with what judgement ye judge, ye shall be jundged: and with what measure ye mete, it will be measured to you again.
3. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thou own eye?
5. Thou Hyprocrit, first cast out the beam in thine own eye; then thou can see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye"
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#95733 Feb 2, 2014
stupid wrote:
MM you sharp old codger....eh, if you hadn't busted me AW would have.
I cant slip a thing past you people.
Take care guys.
Welcome back. I could not bust you since I was not own here at the time. An old guy has to sleep sometimes. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#95734 Feb 2, 2014
*on, not own LOL
Anne

United States

#95735 Feb 2, 2014
Good Morning! Rainy here :-( Or :-) not sure but I'm sure glad there's no ice,
Thank you , Brother AW, for the scripture this morning. "Judge not, lest ye be judged." If Imelda enjoys shoes, and Miss E enjoys shoes, I'm sure not dissing them because of what I have in my own closet. Stilettos, flats, flip flops, sandals, tennis, running, walking, boots, etc. black, red, orange, green, pink, white . The sin would be in loving shoes more than loving God. And no one but God can judge that.
"Stupid": Surely you don't want that to be your new name. Lol. MM and AW know their stuff so I guess I'm the one with no discerning powers. Probably because I'm just on a mobile site .
Soooo, you're like Miss E with her closet full of shoes? Except your closet has a stack of various "names"? Lol
Anne

United States

#95736 Feb 2, 2014
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! A woman can never have too many shoes !
Amen, Sister, Amen!!
stupid

Manchester, KY

#95737 Feb 2, 2014
Some would say stupid is a good name for me Anne girl.
I wish you guys all the best, I'll check in- in a month or so, Lord willing.

AW you're the only person I ever seen that could bust a persons syntax in one sentence.

Nanny I'm being as good as I can, my new little filly is thirty years my younger, she'll probably be the death of me. She can spend money as easily and as fast as breathing air...Oh well. Wonder what she sees in me? LOL
Duh.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#95740 Feb 2, 2014
stupid wrote:
Some would say stupid is a good name for me Anne girl.
I wish you guys all the best, I'll check in- in a month or so, Lord willing.
AW you're the only person I ever seen that could bust a persons syntax in one sentence.
Nanny I'm being as good as I can, my new little filly is thirty years my younger, she'll probably be the death of me. She can spend money as easily and as fast as breathing air...Oh well. Wonder what she sees in me? LOL
Duh.
'Wonder what she sees in me' is obvious. You are witty, charming and intelligent. May your wisdom show her the error of her ways. Yet, no man ever complains of good loving. Lol. Bless you and take care:)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#95742 Feb 2, 2014
Right, where is the stupid bird story?

Location hidden

#95745 Feb 2, 2014
Stay safe bird friends--- schools cancelled, roads are treacherous and they are predicting electrical outages from the heavy wet snow.
I'm working on a quilt for grandbaby #1!
Anne

United States

#95746 Feb 2, 2014
Miss E Font wrote:
Stay safe bird friends--- schools cancelled, roads are treacherous and they are predicting electrical outages from the heavy wet snow.
I'm working on a quilt for grandbaby #1!
Congratulations!!! So exciting!! They give a lot of pleasure! But, on the other hand ... Please, please let there be school tomorrow!
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#95749 Feb 2, 2014
Hey Wolf, your post was well taken but I don't imagine the "Saint" (?) will get the message. I would guess he missed something a long time ago. Maybe if we throw a stick he'll go away.

Yesterday,(Sat.) was just great, 60* but a pretty windy. Now, today was so gloomy with 32* and rainy all day. Course the pros said 80% chance on it.......and I don't gamble! But..........no use to complain, can't change it.

And gals...!!! That statement that a woman cannot have too many shoes,.........I COULD argue that but would get nowhere! The Belle,...see,....you dare open her closet door here in the master bedroom and you're caught in a land slide, FACT! Another closet at the back of the house is so cluttered that I have moved my stuff out of it. A closet in the hallway is so..........Oh well. She ignores the word "hoarder."
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#95750 Feb 3, 2014
@ MM.. About a 1/2 inch of icy slush here that dog has opted to not tread in and just went back to his recliner and left me here awake with my coffee wondering how much worse it will get.

The opinions and nonsense of most self appointed "Saints" (???) and sinners on this thread mean nothing when directed at me personally, but I will generally rebut any slams made toward the lady posters that have never been anything but nice to the other posters.

As for lady's never having too many shoes, I would have been pleased if the late wife's shoes were hoarded in a closet. My dear wife must have enjoyed building an obstacle course in the bedroom. She was so short that most of the kitchen cabinets were overloaded on the bottom shelves that I did not dare open one without causing an earthquake of unused Tupperware. It was so extreme that when I bought and remodeled the old homestead (after her passing) that I do not even have any overhead kitchen cabinets. Just some oak shelving with just the things that I use daily placed in neat stacks. But it would nice if she were still here and I had to wade through the bedroom obstacle course or try to avoid the cabinet earthquakes. Most aggravating back in the day, but oh so trivial now.
Anne

United States

#95751 Feb 3, 2014
@AW: You were quick to defend Miss E and the ladies on here did notice. Thanks! Everyone popped out of the woodwork ready to take care of someone special. Thanks.
Now about "stuff" in general. The path in the bedroom is getting wider and we work on it a little while almost every day . My kitchen cabinets are extra tall (9ft ceilings) but I'm short and can reach the second shelf by tiptoeing a little. The other two shelves are for display and there's where Grandmas dishes, churn, special cookie jars, etc are neatly arranged. It's kinda my version of AW's Cracker Barrel wall.
@MM: Hoarder? Hoarder? Lol. Surely you jest!! Lol.(My daughter uses that word on me. Better half is more cautious) My sisters collection of clothes were so extreme I suggested turning her bedroom into a giant closet. Double Clothes Rods along the walls and shoe racks filling another wall. The bed could be in the middle. I know two women who have had the rotating closet rods installed. It rotates much like the carpet display at lowes. Lol
So old

Lexington, KY

#95752 Feb 3, 2014
Anne wrote:
My sisters collection of clothes were so extreme I suggested turning her bedroom into a giant closet. Double Clothes Rods along the walls and shoe racks filling another wall. The bed could be in the middle. I know two women who have had the rotating closet rods installed. It rotates much like the carpet display at lowes. Lol
And I bet when it comes time to go anywhere, they have "nothing to wear". LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountain Advocate 10 min Resident 3
any bi-guy in barbourville (May '12) 13 min Darren west 46
Samantha Mills 22 min Yeti 3
wording 40 min martina 1
Stacy keys 57 min lol 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Athenesword 137,688
heather neeley mcqueen 2 hr OLD FRIEND 1
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]