Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81677 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#94771 Dec 10, 2013
try cinnamon wrote:
<quoted text>Try cinnamon capsules, one capsule with every meal for diabetes. You won't be sorry.

(cinnamon, garlic, vinegar, cayenne pepper,*5,000 IU/day Vitamin D = great immune system)
I swear by cinnamon capsules. My doctor was amazed when I lowered my A1c number to 5.1 with that being the only change
1st amendment

Frankfort, IL

#94772 Dec 10, 2013
Jesse Venterua wrote:
Does anyone watch him ,Conspiracy Theories, he showed a weapon the Gov. has that uses sound waves to kill anything, They can bring down planes, buildings, anything, make earthquakes, I believe that's what it is , they are testing it on birds, fish etc.. before people. There's NO other explanation for it,I think he said another country, maybe Russia, I forget for sure,has it to.
project HAARP!!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94773 Dec 11, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear by cinnamon capsules. My doctor was amazed when I lowered my A1c number to 5.1 with that being the only change
I suppose warm cinnamon rolls with lots of icing would not be on the menu. Nor would my cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter in my fried apples do much for amazing old saw bones. LOL

Location hidden

#94774 Dec 11, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose warm cinnamon rolls with lots of icing would not be on the menu. Nor would my cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter in my fried apples do much for amazing old saw bones. LOL
But yes those could be. I learned a long time ago it's about choices, moderation and excercise.
I'm thankful to be healthy and I enjoy sweet treats.
Now a kiss under the mistletoe might be too sweet for me to handle
Anne

Tucker, GA

#94775 Dec 11, 2013
Warm cinnamon rolls sound wonderful right now. When I take the kids to school in a couple of hours ( school's on a 2 hour delay) I think I'll go to the grocery and pick out the best looking tube of cinnamon rolls and this evening we'll put them in the pan and bake them. Yeah, homemade could be better but these are good too ! The smell of baking cinnamon rolls ( or anything else) is just right! Mom didn't really eat sweets because of her being diabetic but she fixed them for Dad and family get-togethers.
Also when there's company I like to have lots of lights on. I think it's just more cheerful. Of course AW, you have that fireplace going and that is cozy and wonderful!

Location hidden

#94776 Dec 11, 2013
Anne wrote:
Warm cinnamon rolls sound wonderful right now. When I take the kids to school in a couple of hours ( school's on a 2 hour delay) I think I'll go to the grocery and pick out the best looking tube of cinnamon rolls and this evening we'll put them in the pan and bake them. Yeah, homemade could be better but these are good too ! The smell of baking cinnamon rolls ( or anything else) is just right! Mom didn't really eat sweets because of her being diabetic but she fixed them for Dad and family get-togethers.
Also when there's company I like to have lots of lights on. I think it's just more cheerful. Of course AW, you have that fireplace going and that is cozy and wonderful!
I always make homemade C. rolls for Thanksgiving breakfast. Well, this year I was super busy and was dreading the task. I was at the grocery and saw in the frozen section (where they have the frozen breads) a package of C. Rolls. You basically lay them out in a pan and let them dethaw and rise ( about 4 hours) then you bake then and it comes with icing. Those were very very close to homemade. That fresh yeast bread smell was delightful.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94777 Dec 11, 2013
and all I had for breakfast was a leftover biscuit. POOH lol
Anne

Fort Wayne, IN

#94779 Dec 11, 2013
No breakfast for me this morning. Chili and a cheeseburger for lunch though.
My chickens are faring quite well this winter, knock on wood. In the last few days I've managed to hit 2 or 3 birds flying in front of my car so I've wondered if the cold weather is affecting them. Maybe I'm driving too fast on these country roads...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94783 Dec 11, 2013
Anne wrote:
No breakfast for me this morning. Chili and a cheeseburger for lunch though.
My chickens are faring quite well this winter, knock on wood. In the last few days I've managed to hit 2 or 3 birds flying in front of my car so I've wondered if the cold weather is affecting them. Maybe I'm driving too fast on these country roads...
Actually. I lied. It was a left over biscuit (or two), covered in sausage gravy and adorned with a platter of hen fruits. LOL
Blue shoes

Lynchburg, VA

#94784 Dec 11, 2013
I wondered why this thread was still active,so I finally checked. I see it has become something of a Facebook for some of you, lol .never seen that before, enjoy
Anne

Paris, TN

#94785 Dec 11, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Actually. I lied. It was a left over biscuit (or two), covered in sausage gravy and adorned with a platter of hen fruits. LOL
Liar, liar,
Pants on fire...
Lol.
Anne

Paris, TN

#94786 Dec 11, 2013
Blue shoes wrote:
I wondered why this thread was still active,so I finally checked. I see it has become something of a Facebook for some of you, lol .never seen that before, enjoy
Well, Blue shoes, you are most welcome to join in. We're a pretty diverse group and there's a lot of different topics. We respect each other and no one is a bully but..... there is a lot of bull !

Location hidden

#94787 Dec 11, 2013
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, liar,
Pants on fire...
Lol.
Liar, Liar
Pants on fire
Hanging from
A telephone wire

Always thought it was such an odd rhyme
Anne

Versailles, IN

#94788 Dec 11, 2013
Lol. Never knew the rest of that goofy rhyme!
Thought I'd get out of the house early tomorrow to go to the little mom and pop restaurant for breakfast. 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2toast, 2.99! but Nope. Got a sick one staying home . That's okay, I'm glad to stay with him.
Anne

Paris, TN

#94789 Dec 11, 2013
I found a book at the thrift store today. Over 100 Helpful Household Hints
(For) VINEGAR
Carpet cleaner, problem skin, dog problems, and BBQ sauces. Lol Oh, and parrots and chickens-- I'm on topic here.. Lol
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#94790 Dec 11, 2013
Anne wrote:
I found a book at the thrift store today. Over 100 Helpful Household Hints
(For) VINEGAR
Carpet cleaner, problem skin, dog problems, and BBQ sauces. Lol Oh, and parrots and chickens-- I'm on topic here.. Lol
Vinegar is such a good cleaner, but that darn smell. Lol. When I was younger, I was so poor and had to use newspapers to clean my mirrors. Boy, I tell you the vinegar I used. I feel richer these says, now that I have gone from vinegar to Green Works. Hehehe. Toilet keeps kicking on tonight. Have no idea how to fix it:( Wonder if the water lines could be freezing.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#94791 Dec 11, 2013
Grandma and mom used vinegar for thrush as well.
Goodnight to All. I have to figure out the dilemma with the toilet. 3 times flushing in several minutes is annoying.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#94792 Dec 11, 2013
Thank goodness, figured it out. The darn chlorine tablet was wedged between the flapper and the water inlet rim. Now, no expensive bill to be so worrisome about. Power has been over a hundred bucks with the colder temps last month. Gnite to All.
Tax payer

United States

#94793 Dec 11, 2013
Who cares
Anne

Versailles, IN

#94794 Dec 11, 2013
Glad you got the toilet thing figured out. It's hard having to think up ways to fix things, isn't it. If something gets too bad I call one of the neighbors. On duck dynasty they just said, "when in doubt, figure it out." Lol that's me...and you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beer 10 min Moron slayer 10
DemocRATS or ISIS which is a greater threat to ... 1 hr Meh 63
Jessica Collette 1 hr Quantummist 1
BHS Schoolboard member Hiding TRUTH 1 hr Thought 2
Board meeting 2 hr Bet ya 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr another viewer 149,910
New Road Being Put in Behind Tremco? 4 hr Payer 8

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages