Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94071 Nov 18, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I have a good sized dinosaur egg, dug it out of a footer over thirty years ago. I have a small meteor fragment too, found it in a creek-bed after a flash flood about twenty years ago. Neither are confirmed by anything other than tests I could do myself. The meteor fragment is very magnetic and passes all the other tests. The egg is a dead ringer for an Oviraptor egg. I have no idea what kind roamed these parts, but one layer drooped an egg at one point. AW may have tripped over the thing while it was still fresh, got mad and kicked it over into that creek. hehehe
Actually, when I was dragging my Neanterthal woman by the hair, I dropped my club and she bounced over something that I thought was dinosaur poop and she screamed really loud and invented singing.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94072 Nov 18, 2013
Imposter wrote:
Sanford, NC?
I guess the storms knocked out the local hub again.
AW must be "entertaining" again, LOl. The old wolf.
Yes, I have been entertaining. I have lugged this club around for eons and have yet to find a Raquel Welch look-a-like as she appeared in One Million Years, B.C.
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#94073 Nov 18, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have been entertaining. I have lugged this club around for eons and have yet to find a Raquel Welch look-a-like as she appeared in One Million Years, B.C.
Raquel.......AAahhh yes, such a grand choice. I am pleased to learn that I am not the only one that is not up-to the latest Hollywood! Now Sophia Loren, such a perfect human being at any age!..(now Imposter, keep that cold rag in place...)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#94075 Nov 18, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Hi!
AW hasn't came along and noticed the latest discrepancy, did you catch it? LOL
I did find a dinosaur egg in that footer though Nanny.

Is it time to exchange those pictures yet? I'll take mine while holding my Oviraptor egg, how'd that be?
I'm ready. Just message me an email address.
Did the storms get you?

Location hidden

#94076 Nov 18, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I have been entertaining. I have lugged this club around for eons and have yet to find a Raquel Welch look-a-like as she appeared in One Million Years, B.C.
I saw Raquel Welch on TV the other day. With plastic surgery, women are not aging! I find it scary. I really have no desire to be young forever. Such a plastic fake world we are becoming. Kenny Rogers (post eye lift) is very scary!
Then

United States

#94077 Nov 18, 2013
So no more info on New Madrid fault?
Imposter

London, KY

#94078 Nov 18, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That woman was aesthetic perfection. Carole Landis wasn't bad either. Wasn't bad, lol....
I might be able to pull of the role of a handsome baboon in a movie.
Imposter

London, KY

#94079 Nov 18, 2013
Then wrote:
So no more info on New Madrid fault?
No shaking here yet. I hope it holds still for another thousand or two years at least. It could do that and still be relatively regular. Then again, it could slip this evening.
Imposter

London, KY

#94080 Nov 18, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ready. Just message me an email address.
Did the storms get you?
Yeah storms pounded the shack for hours. I'll just pm you my regular email, it already has a picture on the profile but I'll get a newer one sent sometime tonight, I want to show you my egg. I have to get some work finished pretty quick right now. bbl
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#94082 Nov 18, 2013
Oops, epitome.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94083 Nov 18, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw Raquel Welch on TV the other day. With plastic surgery, women are not aging! I find it scary. I really have no desire to be young forever. Such a plastic fake world we are becoming. Kenny Rogers (post eye lift) is very scary!
Well Kenny Rogers is scary, but with or without the surgery; Raquel at 73 still looks good and so does Sophia Loren at 79. Sophia especially looked good when playing opposite Walter Matthau as "OX" in Grumpier Old Men. LOL It could be that Imposter and I are just not grumpy enough hehehe
Then

Duluth, GA

#94084 Nov 18, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>No shaking here yet. I hope it holds still for another thousand or two years at least. It could do that and still be relatively regular. Then again, it could slip this evening.
i agree completely! and how can we prepare for every potential catastrophoc event? Granted dont stick your head in the sand but heck. Someday an asteroid will again hit us.... Then what!!!
Anne

United States

#94085 Nov 18, 2013
That New Madrid fault. Several years ago someone predicted a big shaking from that fault. Everyone was worried . Parents planned to keep the kids home from school so the school board decided to simply shut down the school on THE day. People stocked up on food, fuel and survival provisions. The day came. The day went. It wasnt until much later that it was admitted that there had been a slight tremor on that day. Tremors are not uncommon along the fault.
Anne

United States

#94086 Nov 18, 2013
@aw and imposter. You guys let on that you're older than dirt. Lol. I have an aunt that's older than Life itself. Yep, I surely do. She was born in 1933 and Life magazines first edition was November 1935.

Misty, so disappointed in myself. I haven't been rowing on the pond lately.:-(
However last night the moonlight was literally sparkling on the water like thousands of diamonds! Tonight the moon is perfect . A big orange ball! And Venus!! Outstanding!! So brilliant right now!! Last August I spent the night on a camping cot in our driveway (10 foot from
The back door lol) just to be able to get my fill of the meteor showers.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94087 Nov 18, 2013
Anne wrote:
@aw and imposter. You guys let on that you're older than dirt. Lol. I have an aunt that's older than Life itself. Yep, I surely do. She was born in 1933 and Life magazines first edition was November 1935.
I am older than dirt. I was born right smack in the middle of WW2 so I can't even be considered a post war baby boomer. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94088 Nov 18, 2013
I am so old that I remember Preparation A. LOL

Location hidden

#94090 Nov 18, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I am so old that I remember Preparation A. LOL
LOL. I bet you remember when you told Moses that one.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94091 Nov 18, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I bet you remember when you told Moses that one.
Yeah, there were originally 15 Commandments but Moses tripped and broke the 3rd tablet.
Anne

United States

#94092 Nov 18, 2013
Well you guys maybe did talk to Moses . And maybe you do remember preparation A but I'm as old as the hills...
(Ask my grand kids) heeheehee
Then

Greenville, KY

#94093 Nov 18, 2013
Anne wrote:
That New Madrid fault. Several years ago someone predicted a big shaking from that fault. Everyone was worried . Parents planned to keep the kids home from school so the school board decided to simply shut down the school on THE day. People stocked up on food, fuel and survival provisions. The day came. The day went. It wasnt until much later that it was admitted that there had been a slight tremor on that day. Tremors are not uncommon along the fault.
Agree. Our society tends to sensationalize and obsess over many a fringe voice. Problem is from what I understand is that it is a quiet fault. This makes it much more catastrophic when it goes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terry smith from the creek 2 min wondering 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min dollarsbill 131,891
Brett 1 hr sorry 2
To the Garland family 2 hr Friend 5
Looking for a girl who will POOP all OVER me! ;P (Apr '14) 7 hr gator 15
Jason woolum (Jul '11) 10 hr buster hyman 13
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 11 hr Mee 3
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 15 hr Get a life 8
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info