Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,951)

Showing posts 79,001 - 79,020 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Keep praying

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Today's destruction in southern Illinois not even a thread of what it will look like when fault goes. Pray for the victims.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
That 1'x1'x1' rose quartz? Wow.
Heeheehee. Whenever we take some sort of trip I always drag home a bunch of "rocks "-- my better half has grown accustomed to my rock hoarding. Lol. When my sis left the Deep South I scavenged the big rocks from her back yard, piling them in the trunk of my rental car. 50 miles from home I had to call the roll back truck to take me home. I had the truck driver stop by my house (midnight), lower the car so I could unload the rocks from the trunk then take the rental car on to the rental office. I never told the rental office I had hauled a load of rocks in their rental car. Lol
I have a good sized dinosaur egg, dug it out of a footer over thirty years ago. I have a small meteor fragment too, found it in a creek-bed after a flash flood about twenty years ago. Neither are confirmed by anything other than tests I could do myself. The meteor fragment is very magnetic and passes all the other tests. The egg is a dead ringer for an Oviraptor egg. I have no idea what kind roamed these parts, but one layer drooped an egg at one point. AW may have tripped over the thing while it was still fresh, got mad and kicked it over into that creek. hehehe
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Kentucky wrote:
Moss covered rocks look nice. Gives a vintage feel along with cascading Ivy near a quiet stream.
Sounds like my back yard, and yes, it is nice.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

haa wrote:
does any body know what the rock sailed is that grows on that moss close to the stream.
I have no idea honorable father, what do they look like?
Likely

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Likely to have washed away this afternoon
Likely

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Save some up because when it hits you will be a wealthy man!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like my back yard, and yes, it is nice.
Hi Imposter.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

First funeral I ever went to where they had to hold the body over till the next day for burial because of the rain. Miss E, I didn't see you around Winchester today!! I (kinda) watched for you at the Cracker Barrel walkin funny with one shoe.
found out

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Father-n-law is turning over in his grave. He was a great Christian man and his beliefs were unmatched.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Imposter.
Hi!
AW hasn't came along and noticed the latest discrepancy, did you catch it? LOL
I did find a dinosaur egg in that footer though Nanny.

Is it time to exchange those pictures yet? I'll take mine while holding my Oviraptor egg, how'd that be?
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Sanford, NC?
I guess the storms knocked out the local hub again.

AW must be "entertaining" again, LOl. The old wolf.
Regally

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Uh oh
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I have a good sized dinosaur egg, dug it out of a footer over thirty years ago. I have a small meteor fragment too, found it in a creek-bed after a flash flood about twenty years ago. Neither are confirmed by anything other than tests I could do myself. The meteor fragment is very magnetic and passes all the other tests. The egg is a dead ringer for an Oviraptor egg. I have no idea what kind roamed these parts, but one layer drooped an egg at one point. AW may have tripped over the thing while it was still fresh, got mad and kicked it over into that creek. hehehe
Actually, when I was dragging my Neanterthal woman by the hair, I dropped my club and she bounced over something that I thought was dinosaur poop and she screamed really loud and invented singing.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Imposter wrote:
Sanford, NC?
I guess the storms knocked out the local hub again.
AW must be "entertaining" again, LOl. The old wolf.
Yes, I have been entertaining. I have lugged this club around for eons and have yet to find a Raquel Welch look-a-like as she appeared in One Million Years, B.C.
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have been entertaining. I have lugged this club around for eons and have yet to find a Raquel Welch look-a-like as she appeared in One Million Years, B.C.
Raquel.......AAahhh yes, such a grand choice. I am pleased to learn that I am not the only one that is not up-to the latest Hollywood! Now Sophia Loren, such a perfect human being at any age!..(now Imposter, keep that cold rag in place...)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Hi!
AW hasn't came along and noticed the latest discrepancy, did you catch it? LOL
I did find a dinosaur egg in that footer though Nanny.

Is it time to exchange those pictures yet? I'll take mine while holding my Oviraptor egg, how'd that be?
I'm ready. Just message me an email address.
Did the storms get you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I have been entertaining. I have lugged this club around for eons and have yet to find a Raquel Welch look-a-like as she appeared in One Million Years, B.C.
I saw Raquel Welch on TV the other day. With plastic surgery, women are not aging! I find it scary. I really have no desire to be young forever. Such a plastic fake world we are becoming. Kenny Rogers (post eye lift) is very scary!
Then

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

So no more info on New Madrid fault?
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That woman was aesthetic perfection. Carole Landis wasn't bad either. Wasn't bad, lol....
I might be able to pull of the role of a handsome baboon in a movie.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Then wrote:
So no more info on New Madrid fault?
No shaking here yet. I hope it holds still for another thousand or two years at least. It could do that and still be relatively regular. Then again, it could slip this evening.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,001 - 79,020 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Becky Abner. N Richard hicks 2 min Talk of the town 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min SevenTee 128,040
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min American Lady 144,969
need amos rice number (Feb '12) 49 min Dallas eubanks 14
Melissa Collett (May '12) 1 hr lol at your face 52
4 sale 1 hr travis 4
KC Basketball Coach 1 hr Go KC 67
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 20 hr Butt head 383
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000