Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
78,821 - 78,840 of 81,562 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>But 3 whispers = 1 fart
Without perimeters to measure -- where would science be--
Thanks for the equation

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Imposter wrote:
Hows married life treating you Jen?
At your rate it'll take a few more years to reach troll level. Hubby must be keeping you busy lol.
Any kids on the horizon?
Hi!!!!

Things are going great. No children yet. We're holding off on them for a while longer. It's still too much fun with it being just him and me. We want kids (a boy and a girl hopefully), just not at this time.

How you doing? Great I hope.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi!!!!
Things are going great. No children yet. We're holding off on them for a while longer. It's still too much fun with it being just him and me. We want kids (a boy and a girl hopefully), just not at this time.
How you doing? Great I hope.
I'm fine Jen. Its good to hear everything is going well for you and the lucky fellow. You never posted much in the first place, but much less now, he must be doing something right lol.
May a thousand blessings be upon you, your husband and especially your future children.

Anne

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Hey, imposter!! You really personally know everyone on here?? Lol hope you're having a good evening. Oh, wait, you're posting on topix... Well, at least you're cozy and dry. Me too. Lol
Imposter

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

I've known Jen from the somerset threads for a few years now. I remember when she was a fine, decent, respectable young lady, and she kept a Glock in her glove box to keep it that way too.
But I only know her from here, not in real life. I had a lot of time on my hands a few years ago due to health problems and spent much more time hopping around on topix than I do now.
Good day to you Anne girl.
Anne

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Imposter wrote:
I've known Jen from the somerset threads for a few years now. I remember when she was a fine, decent, respectable young lady, and she kept a Glock in her glove box to keep it that way too.
But I only know her from here, not in real life. I had a lot of time on my hands a few years ago due to health problems and spent much more time hopping around on topix than I do now.
It's a little crazy on topix. I know (and met) a few from topix and we had a nice visit. A couple of them started dating and after a year or so are still dating. Nice couple! Definitely not trashy people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
You need to send me an email. You need to see me so you have a face to put with the avatar! I always try to imagine what people look like in real life. Wonder how close I get to reality.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to send me an email. You need to see me so you have a face to put with the avatar! I always try to imagine what people look like in real life. Wonder how close I get to reality.
Me- Humphrey Bogart.
You- Lauren Bacall.
How'd that be baby?

I'd love to see a pic of you, figure out how and let me know. I'll reciprocate ....and wont even send a fake. Lets wait a week or so though, I've been pretty sick this past week and I look like it too.
I want to be able to send you a picture of old Imposter at his usual... handsome best you know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Me- Humphrey Bogart.
You- Lauren Bacall.
How'd that be baby?

I'd love to see a pic of you, figure out how and let me know. I'll reciprocate ....and wont even send a fake. Lets wait a week or so though, I've been pretty sick this past week and I look like it too.
I want to be able to send you a picture of old Imposter at his usual... handsome best you know.
Oh perfect! Just send me a private message on topix and include an email address. Topix mail won't let you send a picture.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>Oh perfect! Just send me a private message on topix and include an email address. Topix mail won't let you send a picture.
Why would someone send a fake picture? What's the fun in that? Or those overly photoshopped ones, where you know they don't look like that. I have a lady I know that is 60 and back in the dating market. She sends this picture to guys that's 15 years old! Then she wonders why they don't call for a second date after they meet her.
Bait & Switch---
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
Me- Humphrey Bogart.
You- Lauren Bacall.
How'd that be baby?
And be sure to put your teeth in for the photo and wipe that bakker juice off your chin. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>And be sure to put your teeth in for the photo and wipe that bakker juice off your chin. LOL
No ! That would ruin the truth in advertising clause .
While looks are not important. I do like to have a face to put with names.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
No ! That would ruin the truth in advertising clause .
While looks are not important. I do like to have a face to put with names.
I am just wanting Imposter to look his best for the photo sort of like the grocer shining his apples. But based on your logic; your photo should not include any lip stick, eye shawdow, make-up, or ear rings. LOL
Imposter

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
And be sure to put your teeth in for the photo and wipe that bakker juice off your chin. LOL
Alright now, that was pretty offensive Wolf! I'll have you know I have a perfect set of pearly white teeth...LOL in a cup sitting on top of the fridge.
The mines paid a pretty penny for them too.
Owch that accident was a doozy man, little Imposter almost bought the farm that time....lost a bunch of teeth and took a great wallop to the noggin, but the good Lord pulled me through it. I was back to work within weeks.
Man Oh man that was ages ago. Things were a lot simpler around here back when the whole country needed coal and everyone wanted to build a big old house. Such is life I guess. Always changing.
I must admit I do chew from time to time too, but not every day, I got off the cigarettes with scoal ...spot on old boy, as usual, spot on.
Now MissE wont want to see my mug LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I am just wanting Imposter to look his best for the photo sort of like the grocer shining his apples. But based on your logic; your photo should not include any lip stick, eye shawdow, make-up, or ear rings. LOL
Not fair. That's like being naked!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Alright now, that was pretty offensive Wolf! I'll have you know I have a perfect set of pearly white teeth...LOL in a cup sitting on top of the fridge.
Owch that accident was a doozy man, little Imposter almost bought the farm that time....lost a bunch of teeth and took a great wallop to the noggin, but the good Lord pulled me through it. I was back to work within weeks.
Man Oh man that was ages ago. Things were a lot simpler around here back when the whole country needed coal and everyone wanted to build a big old house. Such is life I guess. Always changing.
I must admit I do chew from time to time too, but not every day, I got off the cigarettes with scoal ...spot on old boy, as usual, spot on.
You know nanny better than that!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Alright now, that was pretty offensive Wolf! I'll have you know I have a perfect set of pearly white teeth...LOL in a cup sitting on top of the fridge.
Well I ws just speaking from experience. I have quite often gone out to eat and got a mile or so up the road and had to turn around and come get the choppers out of the fridge. I keep mine in there, its cool. LOL
Imposter

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nanny better than that!
I know, you're like that pretty nanny on the tv show, but without the grating voice.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Well I ws just speaking from experience. I have quite often gone out to eat and got a mile or so up the road and had to turn around and come get the choppers out of the fridge. I keep mine in there, its cool. LOL
I left my top ones in a lady's apartment once. I didn't even try to make up an excuse I just rang the bell and said " Hey darlin I left my teeth in there last night and I need them back." LOL
Man Oh man. I found them down in the couch, dont ask how they got down in there lol.
She still called me the next evening though!
Imposter

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Sad is a state of mind pal. Happy is a much better state of mind, even I know that.
Now you know it to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,968
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 44 min Hand Unloads 3
Dentist AJ Smith 47 min Been there 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min AAA 128,949
Is James Brown single? (Apr '13) 52 min Wildcat99 10
New club in Barbourville? 1 hr boozer 4
creekie 1 hr Nancy 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••