Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
78,801 - 78,820 of 81,602 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#93830 Nov 6, 2013
Good day people, I for one am glad my old friend "Dont Care" finally showed back up.
Its good to know he's still around.

I'm thinking of turning bad again for a spell. Any objections can be forwarded to the- I dont give a fat rat's patoot foundation, 1313 mockingbird lane, walla walla Washington.:)~
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93831 Nov 6, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Such a simple invention, looks like they would already be on the market.
If they used charcoal briquets one would not know for sure what the lumps in people's drawers were either. LOL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93832 Nov 6, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If they used charcoal briquets one would not know for sure what the lumps in people's drawers were either. LOL
But the wrong substance could have a smoldering fire in said pants. S'mores anyone?
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#93833 Nov 6, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
But the wrong substance could have a smoldering fire in said pants. S'mores anyone?
OMG MissE lol.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#93834 Nov 6, 2013
Wolf said E fonts are for flaming texts, guess he was right again.
I always thought there might be a fire in those pants MissE, but not like that lol.

Location hidden

#93835 Nov 6, 2013
Imposter wrote:
Wolf said E fonts are for flaming texts, guess he was right again.
I always thought there might be a fire in those pants MissE, but not like that lol.
You guys fart. Us ladies whisper in our panties --- lol
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93836 Nov 6, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>After reading your synopsis on that program, I am certainly glad I missed this prime time soap opera. LOL Maybe I will go back and revisit Elwood and Jake.
Nothing like a good comedy routine;) I do believe though some shows have their ups and downs of being good or having gushy, romantic scenes. I have always enjoyed the westerns myself and some action shows. Today's programming doesn't compare to yesterdays treasures of Gunsmoke and Big Valley, Bewitched, and Green Acres. Hehehe. The soaps I like come in dishes by the way, Caress. Lol.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93837 Nov 6, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it;) The silent creeper...
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93838 Nov 6, 2013
Troll Killer wrote:
I am Troll Killer, sent here by the Ruler of this thread, Abeliever with the purpose of taking down the trolls for good so they won't be around in HER thread anymore.
Fortunately, your bridge is in Frankfort; I sure wouldn't want to be stranded across that thing at night: Grumpy o troll living under the bridge. Lol. I think, we have our mood swings and opinions. It's about tolerating, accepting and caring for others or not...Lol. Get those big guy bloomers, I mean, briefs on or not and wade on in...
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93839 Nov 6, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot pants and chocolate, Ms. E. You naught girl.Lol. Hersheys anyone.
Long day ahead. Have a good one.

Location hidden

#93840 Nov 6, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text>I like it;) The silent creeper...
The Whisperer
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93841 Nov 6, 2013
Silent but violent LOL
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93842 Nov 6, 2013
?H.P. Lovecraft. Many interesting works like O. Welles. Orson Scott Card is an interesting author as well;)
Mark B

Viper, KY

#93843 Nov 6, 2013
Its the magnetic field. They all died of blunt force trauma. They lost control over Direction becasue the use that field to nav.
qwerty

United States

#93845 Nov 6, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
But 3 whispers = 1 fart

Location hidden

#93850 Nov 6, 2013
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>But 3 whispers = 1 fart
Without perimeters to measure -- where would science be--
Thanks for the equation

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#93851 Nov 6, 2013
Imposter wrote:
Hows married life treating you Jen?
At your rate it'll take a few more years to reach troll level. Hubby must be keeping you busy lol.
Any kids on the horizon?
Hi!!!!

Things are going great. No children yet. We're holding off on them for a while longer. It's still too much fun with it being just him and me. We want kids (a boy and a girl hopefully), just not at this time.

How you doing? Great I hope.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#93852 Nov 6, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi!!!!
Things are going great. No children yet. We're holding off on them for a while longer. It's still too much fun with it being just him and me. We want kids (a boy and a girl hopefully), just not at this time.
How you doing? Great I hope.
I'm fine Jen. Its good to hear everything is going well for you and the lucky fellow. You never posted much in the first place, but much less now, he must be doing something right lol.
May a thousand blessings be upon you, your husband and especially your future children.

Anne

Owensboro, KY

#93854 Nov 6, 2013
Hey, imposter!! You really personally know everyone on here?? Lol hope you're having a good evening. Oh, wait, you're posting on topix... Well, at least you're cozy and dry. Me too. Lol
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#93856 Nov 7, 2013
I've known Jen from the somerset threads for a few years now. I remember when she was a fine, decent, respectable young lady, and she kept a Glock in her glove box to keep it that way too.
But I only know her from here, not in real life. I had a lot of time on my hands a few years ago due to health problems and spent much more time hopping around on topix than I do now.
Good day to you Anne girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Limbertwig 151,434
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 46 min Do the right thing 2,022
Rickie smith from1304 1 hr maybe 4
Holly or Nikki who will Brett pick 2 hr Old friends 3
stacy and eddie afair at union 2 hr really 9
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 3 hr duh 39
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 3 hr Yep 32
Kentucky Fried Chicken 4 hr chicky 12
Walmart Supercenter Sun Bigdaddy 6
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters