Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93837 Nov 6, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys fart. Us ladies whisper in our panties --- lol
I like it;) The silent creeper...
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93838 Nov 6, 2013
Troll Killer wrote:
I am Troll Killer, sent here by the Ruler of this thread, Abeliever with the purpose of taking down the trolls for good so they won't be around in HER thread anymore.
Fortunately, your bridge is in Frankfort; I sure wouldn't want to be stranded across that thing at night: Grumpy o troll living under the bridge. Lol. I think, we have our mood swings and opinions. It's about tolerating, accepting and caring for others or not...Lol. Get those big guy bloomers, I mean, briefs on or not and wade on in...
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93839 Nov 6, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
But the wrong substance could have a smoldering fire in said pants. S'mores anyone?
Hot pants and chocolate, Ms. E. You naught girl.Lol. Hersheys anyone.
Long day ahead. Have a good one.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93840 Nov 6, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text>I like it;) The silent creeper...
The Whisperer
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93841 Nov 6, 2013
Silent but violent LOL
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93842 Nov 6, 2013
?H.P. Lovecraft. Many interesting works like O. Welles. Orson Scott Card is an interesting author as well;)
Mark B

Viper, KY

#93843 Nov 6, 2013
Its the magnetic field. They all died of blunt force trauma. They lost control over Direction becasue the use that field to nav.
qwerty

United States

#93845 Nov 6, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys fart. Us ladies whisper in our panties --- lol
But 3 whispers = 1 fart

Location hidden

#93850 Nov 6, 2013
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>But 3 whispers = 1 fart
Without perimeters to measure -- where would science be--
Thanks for the equation

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#93851 Nov 6, 2013
Imposter wrote:
Hows married life treating you Jen?
At your rate it'll take a few more years to reach troll level. Hubby must be keeping you busy lol.
Any kids on the horizon?
Hi!!!!

Things are going great. No children yet. We're holding off on them for a while longer. It's still too much fun with it being just him and me. We want kids (a boy and a girl hopefully), just not at this time.

How you doing? Great I hope.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#93852 Nov 6, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi!!!!
Things are going great. No children yet. We're holding off on them for a while longer. It's still too much fun with it being just him and me. We want kids (a boy and a girl hopefully), just not at this time.
How you doing? Great I hope.
I'm fine Jen. Its good to hear everything is going well for you and the lucky fellow. You never posted much in the first place, but much less now, he must be doing something right lol.
May a thousand blessings be upon you, your husband and especially your future children.

Anne

Owensboro, KY

#93854 Nov 6, 2013
Hey, imposter!! You really personally know everyone on here?? Lol hope you're having a good evening. Oh, wait, you're posting on topix... Well, at least you're cozy and dry. Me too. Lol
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#93856 Nov 7, 2013
I've known Jen from the somerset threads for a few years now. I remember when she was a fine, decent, respectable young lady, and she kept a Glock in her glove box to keep it that way too.
But I only know her from here, not in real life. I had a lot of time on my hands a few years ago due to health problems and spent much more time hopping around on topix than I do now.
Good day to you Anne girl.
Anne

United States

#93858 Nov 7, 2013
Imposter wrote:
I've known Jen from the somerset threads for a few years now. I remember when she was a fine, decent, respectable young lady, and she kept a Glock in her glove box to keep it that way too.
But I only know her from here, not in real life. I had a lot of time on my hands a few years ago due to health problems and spent much more time hopping around on topix than I do now.
It's a little crazy on topix. I know (and met) a few from topix and we had a nice visit. A couple of them started dating and after a year or so are still dating. Nice couple! Definitely not trashy people.

Location hidden

#93859 Nov 7, 2013
Imposter wrote:
You need to send me an email. You need to see me so you have a face to put with the avatar! I always try to imagine what people look like in real life. Wonder how close I get to reality.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#93860 Nov 7, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to send me an email. You need to see me so you have a face to put with the avatar! I always try to imagine what people look like in real life. Wonder how close I get to reality.
Me- Humphrey Bogart.
You- Lauren Bacall.
How'd that be baby?

I'd love to see a pic of you, figure out how and let me know. I'll reciprocate ....and wont even send a fake. Lets wait a week or so though, I've been pretty sick this past week and I look like it too.
I want to be able to send you a picture of old Imposter at his usual... handsome best you know.

Location hidden

#93861 Nov 7, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Me- Humphrey Bogart.
You- Lauren Bacall.
How'd that be baby?

I'd love to see a pic of you, figure out how and let me know. I'll reciprocate ....and wont even send a fake. Lets wait a week or so though, I've been pretty sick this past week and I look like it too.
I want to be able to send you a picture of old Imposter at his usual... handsome best you know.
Oh perfect! Just send me a private message on topix and include an email address. Topix mail won't let you send a picture.

Location hidden

#93862 Nov 7, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>Oh perfect! Just send me a private message on topix and include an email address. Topix mail won't let you send a picture.
Why would someone send a fake picture? What's the fun in that? Or those overly photoshopped ones, where you know they don't look like that. I have a lady I know that is 60 and back in the dating market. She sends this picture to guys that's 15 years old! Then she wonders why they don't call for a second date after they meet her.
Bait & Switch---
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93863 Nov 7, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
Me- Humphrey Bogart.
You- Lauren Bacall.
How'd that be baby?
And be sure to put your teeth in for the photo and wipe that bakker juice off your chin. LOL

Location hidden

#93864 Nov 7, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>And be sure to put your teeth in for the photo and wipe that bakker juice off your chin. LOL
No ! That would ruin the truth in advertising clause .
While looks are not important. I do like to have a face to put with names.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need food badly 21 min Mom 34
Heard Nick Mandel almost died 31 min Concerned 1
Night life in Barbourville 1 hr Jack 1
To the Garland family 2 hr uhhh 2
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 2 hr common sense 4
Rats?? just wondering 3 hr Snuffleupagu 5
kids free glasses and hearing checked 4 hr aaa 8
Porsche mills 10 hr Info 21
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:00AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars
Bleacher Report10:57 AM
After 13 Games on the Bench, Browns Need to Show Patience with Johnny Manziel
Bleacher Report11:59 AM
Jaguars Break Their Underdog Streak
NBC Sports12:40 PM
George Iloka: We can't do what we did last week and apply it to Peyton Manning
NBC Sports 1:09 PM
A.J. Green out sick on Thursday