Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,773

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93817 Nov 5, 2013
Tell Irk Roll wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what troll irks you?
Most likely that he has begun to care about the rear end of a fat rat or has not been here to know that Abeliever no longer visits this thread and she never cared what he posted in the first place... Nor do I and several others.
Troll Killer

Frankfort, KY

#93819 Nov 6, 2013
Good news, Troll Killer had a few trolls banned from here and ancient wolf mad Abeliever dumped him for Big Stevie. ancient wolf loser on here 24/7 picking on people

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93820 Nov 6, 2013
qwerty wrote:
If you're celebrating laundry night, or having a belated Halloweeny party, you couldn't have chosen a better day to whoop it up. You're in the mood to cast caution to the wind and indulge yourself with plenty of beans and broccoli, giving you good reason to raise a glass and toast your own good wind.
Are you sure about this? Beans, Broccoli and Wine? That's the colon trifecta ---
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93821 Nov 6, 2013
Troll Killer wrote:
Good news, Troll Killer had a few trolls banned from here and ancient wolf mad Abeliever dumped him for Big Stevie. ancient wolf loser on here 24/7 picking on people
Wrong. Ancient Wolf is not mad at anyone and could not care any less about what gets posted here and is simply trying to survive until the GODD LORD calls me home. I do not pick on people but simply point out sometime just how silly some posters can be.
qwerty

Butler, KY

#93824 Nov 6, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure about this? Beans, Broccoli and Wine? That's the colon trifecta ---
You're right, as usual. Some people may not know how to handle that kind of power. Folks, if you're gonna try this at home be close to an exit and have some wet wipes at the ready. If people are having trouble breathing take them to a large ventilated area.

*not responsible for damaged underwear*

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93825 Nov 6, 2013
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, as usual. Some people may not know how to handle that kind of power. Folks, if you're gonna try this at home be close to an exit and have some wet wipes at the ready. If people are having trouble breathing take them to a large ventilated area.

*not responsible for damaged underwear*
Good thinking in the disclaimer. This world has become a litigious one.
Until they come our with carbon lined underwear, we have to consider the air quality in here.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#93826 Nov 6, 2013
Troll Killer wrote:
I am Troll Killer, sent here by the Ruler of this thread, Abeliever with the purpose of taking down the trolls for good so they won't be around in HER thread anymore.
Oh cool, I'm still safe. I'm only at gremlin level. I won't make troll until seventy-five more posts.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#93827 Nov 6, 2013
Hows married life treating you Jen?
At your rate it'll take a few more years to reach troll level. Hubby must be keeping you busy lol.
Any kids on the horizon?
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#93828 Nov 6, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Ancient Wolf is not mad at anyone and could not care any less about what gets posted here and is simply trying to survive until the GODD LORD calls me home. I do not pick on people but simply point out sometime just how silly some posters can be.
And it do take a lot to rile you up. The time involved in steaming you just isn't worth it. Its a ratio of about four days of jabbing to achieve just a few seconds of Wolf steam.
The payoff isn't worth the investment.
Good day to you mister scruff.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#93829 Nov 6, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thinking in the disclaimer. This world has become a litigious one.
Until they come our with carbon lined underwear, we have to consider the air quality in here.
Such a simple invention, looks like they would already be on the market.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#93830 Nov 6, 2013
Good day people, I for one am glad my old friend "Dont Care" finally showed back up.
Its good to know he's still around.

I'm thinking of turning bad again for a spell. Any objections can be forwarded to the- I dont give a fat rat's patoot foundation, 1313 mockingbird lane, walla walla Washington.:)~
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93831 Nov 6, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Such a simple invention, looks like they would already be on the market.
If they used charcoal briquets one would not know for sure what the lumps in people's drawers were either. LOL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93832 Nov 6, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If they used charcoal briquets one would not know for sure what the lumps in people's drawers were either. LOL
But the wrong substance could have a smoldering fire in said pants. S'mores anyone?
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#93833 Nov 6, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
But the wrong substance could have a smoldering fire in said pants. S'mores anyone?
OMG MissE lol.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#93834 Nov 6, 2013
Wolf said E fonts are for flaming texts, guess he was right again.
I always thought there might be a fire in those pants MissE, but not like that lol.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93835 Nov 6, 2013
Imposter wrote:
Wolf said E fonts are for flaming texts, guess he was right again.
I always thought there might be a fire in those pants MissE, but not like that lol.
You guys fart. Us ladies whisper in our panties --- lol
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93836 Nov 6, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>After reading your synopsis on that program, I am certainly glad I missed this prime time soap opera. LOL Maybe I will go back and revisit Elwood and Jake.
Nothing like a good comedy routine;) I do believe though some shows have their ups and downs of being good or having gushy, romantic scenes. I have always enjoyed the westerns myself and some action shows. Today's programming doesn't compare to yesterdays treasures of Gunsmoke and Big Valley, Bewitched, and Green Acres. Hehehe. The soaps I like come in dishes by the way, Caress. Lol.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93837 Nov 6, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys fart. Us ladies whisper in our panties --- lol
I like it;) The silent creeper...
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93838 Nov 6, 2013
Troll Killer wrote:
I am Troll Killer, sent here by the Ruler of this thread, Abeliever with the purpose of taking down the trolls for good so they won't be around in HER thread anymore.
Fortunately, your bridge is in Frankfort; I sure wouldn't want to be stranded across that thing at night: Grumpy o troll living under the bridge. Lol. I think, we have our mood swings and opinions. It's about tolerating, accepting and caring for others or not...Lol. Get those big guy bloomers, I mean, briefs on or not and wade on in...
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93839 Nov 6, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
But the wrong substance could have a smoldering fire in said pants. S'mores anyone?
Hot pants and chocolate, Ms. E. You naught girl.Lol. Hersheys anyone.
Long day ahead. Have a good one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min spaceship 133,298
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 34 min Need Jobs 696
Same ole Gary and Bonita Williams 39 min Bhs student 14
Jayla phipps 1 hr The sad thuth 12
Missing Dogs 5 hr Please Hep 2
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 491
John Pickard vs. Mike Corey 9 hr For sure 23
Hampton Funeral Home Question? 9 hr GM Retired 8
dinky phipps 10 hr shamed 28
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition