Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
78,621 - 78,640 of 81,559 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
Tollesboro Guy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Bully or Stooge wrote:
<quoted text>
I just perused the article you posted. Typical debunker rhetoric at best, none of it based on facts. So you think those criss crossing lines of clouds in the sky made by planes are harmless contrails? I wish Abeliever would chime in on this.
Hell no, those are chemtrails! I am as much of a believer that the government is doing more than we know, and none of it for our good. But I have done more research on HAARP than I listed. Maybe you are right, but as a telecom engineer for 32 years and 6 years of military intelligence "I know all the jokes and oxymoron statements,,:-)" I just can not conceive of how it could be done. Under water would make it very difficult. Even subs use Very Low Frequency to communicate (VLF).

One day here on the farm, a beautiful clear blue sky in the AM. Lot's of high altitude planes by noon, I assumed practice runs out of the AF base near Dayton, Wright Patterson. By 1PM the sky was totally criss-crossed with chemtrails. I am a believer.
terry

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Who cares!!!!!
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

@ AW, It might just be some sleek, black horses pulling a nice coach;) The Indians might stop and it be delayed indefintely. A replacement might need to be sent. Lol.
You take care and stay warm. As for that donut, the plain or glazed ones sure do hit the spot. Have a nice afternoon:) We sure have had a lot of rain the last few days so it is pretty much a delightful mess outside. The colors of the the leaves are something else though.
Blessings and peace to All.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
@ AW, It might just be some sleek, black horses pulling a nice coach;) The Indians might stop and it be delayed indefintely. A replacement might need to be sent. Lol.
You take care and stay warm. As for that donut, the plain or glazed ones sure do hit the spot. Have a nice afternoon:) We sure have had a lot of rain the last few days so it is pretty much a delightful mess outside. The colors of the the leaves are something else though.
Blessings and peace to All.
Not that much rain here and I have been out digging with a shovel and a rake and turning loose ground up for the chickens to dig in and grab tastey worm morsels. I hope I am not digging my grave. LOL
OhioJeepGirl

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
We are in way over heads over there and we really shouldn't be in the business of forcing regime change in Syria at the behest of Israel.I think the American people and the military have begun to realize that this occupation in the Middle East really is just about oil and profits.
The United States was very adamant about big talks and regime change until Hezbollah stepped in. Hezbollah, not al-Qaeda, is the most capable non-state actor in the world. Hezbollah has an estimated 100,000 to 200,000 missiles pointed at Israel. They are the 8th largest missile power in the world. Due to the tight knit friendship between Iran, Syria, and Hezbollah, which actually allows for easy missile transport into Southern Lebanon, it is not only in Israel’s best interest, but the best interests of the United States as well if there was regime change in Syria the broke up that friendship. Yes, public opinion here and elsewhere is against another prolonged and costly war, including myself. Yes, it is about oil, profits, and positioning on the board. It is also about selling military goods to our allies, keeping one foot in the energy fields, and a deterrent. Israel may not have a choice and may have to act at some point. Israel is an important partner for the United States in the Middle East. We share a number of agreements with Israel, like the Memorandum of Understanding that places Israel and the United States as strategic partners against the Russian threat. Of course Russia and China are not on the side of Israel or the US for that matter. If you think that China and Russia are having any dealings in the Middle East (and Africa) are not for their own greedy interests, well you would be wrong. Plus, Russia and China are the big fish in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, which is moving into military cooperation and trying to create a new world order. I can assure you that their motives are no different than those of the US. Israel and the United States work together to develop some of the most cutting edge military technologies, like cyberweapons, and also non-military technologies that benefit US companies.

Any strike on Iran, or vise versa, has the potential to turn into a huge war. It may well seem as though Netanyahu is the captain of a sinking ship and the US would go down with it, but, in reality, no one can say what the outcome would be until the dust settles. To look at that war prophetically, well, we win. Yet, the reality is that Iran and Hezbollah alone would make us wish a war never started, let alone the addition of Russia and maybe China makes the outlook not so good for the US or Israel. But looks can be deceiving. As far as isolation goes, Ezekiel 35 talks about how they would be against those “two nations” and how God would have to deal with them because of their “hatred” towards these two nations. Which to nations is it that the world is always shouting “death” to? America and Israel. So, as bad as the war may be, I have to rely on faith. I would estimate that we will be finding out the outcome to that war sometime shortly.

On the chessboard, it would not be good for us to move out of the Middle East. We are a super power and must keep the ability to project force whenever and wherever it is needed. I agree that we need to start focusing more on the homeland. Surprisingly, we have been focusing more on protecting the homeland over the last couple years, but not enough. Also, do not think for a second that if the US moved out of the Middle East that someone else would not fill the void. After all, the Middle East is already divided between the US and Russia. That is just how the world works. Everything is based on power and influence. Since the 1990s the United States has been the sole super power, but now that is changing with China and Russia working very hard at creating a tri-polar world. No matter what happens, the world is changing once again.
OhioJeepGirl

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a urologist but I believe the tumor in the left kidney is small enough to be excised locally or with a partial nephrectomy. There is also the option of radiofrequency ablation which may be a good option to discuss with your oncologist or urologist. I am not sure why you have hydronephrosis as a result of that relatively small tumor unless you also have invasion of the tumor into the renal pelvis or ureter causing obstruction in which case the stent should be a good temporizing measure until the tumor regresses or is removed. I think your chances of kidney recovery are good as long as the stent is in place so it is good that you did not have the total nephrectomy. I don't have much advice for you on the bone metastasis other than the traditional treatments of
chemotherapy followed by bone marrow transplant, targeted radiation therapy or radiopharmaceuticals, immunotherapy, hormonal therapy, or even radiofrequency ablation or cryosurgery. Unfortunately some of these treatments are not widely available and are also associated with many untoward side effects.
But don't be discouraged. I think the fact that your tumor did regress is a good sign and means you are doing something right. Keep your life stress free, maintain a good attitude and a healthy lifestyle with optimal nutrition and always remain hopeful that you can beat this. I am praying for you...that counts too, never underestimate the power of faith, love, prayers, and an optimistic attitude and there have been many studies and case reports that have shown these make a difference also.
My oncologist and the urologist both admit they do not understand what is causing the hydronephrosis. That is why they decided to send me to UK. At UK they use the Da Vinci robot with fire fly technology. The fire fly technology makes it possible to remove only the tumor from the kidney, or part of the kidney, all while reducing the risk of needing a blood transfusion (1 out of 4 kidney surgery patients require a transfusion) and shortening the hospital stay and recovery time.

Thank you for the prayers. I am a believer in the power of prayer, faith, and love.

I want to comment on some more posts, but it may not be until later.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Freeze warning for most of Kentucky in the morning with temperatures possible in the mid-20s. So I turned my pan bowl light on over my chicken's water tub.

Dog and I are all nestled in with a nice fire going in the stove and I fixed some fried corn bread and Chunky sirloin burger soup with a glass of cold milk and raw onion. No one will be coming for any smack face lip locks anyways. LOL
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Imposter
I was wanting to apply for that mail order bride position.
I shall look no further my good lady. I have a nice warm shack and a creek close out back to take a bath and wash clothes in.

When can I expect you to arrive? I'll keep close check on the mailbox jic.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Freeze warning for most of Kentucky in the morning with temperatures possible in the mid-20s. So I turned my pan bowl light on over my chicken's water tub.
Dog and I are all nestled in with a nice fire going in the stove and I fixed some fried corn bread and Chunky sirloin burger soup with a glass of cold milk and raw onion. No one will be coming for any smack face lip locks anyways. LOL
I had a turkey burger, not too bad, that ground turkey. Now Ostrich burger...that's some good eating. I haven't had one in years but they sure are good.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
<quoted text>

Now those recliners sitting next to the fire at AW's house. Perfect!! A good movie, some popcorn, apples and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies! Oh and snowflakes quietly making their way to the ground....
It would be a pleasure to sit and talk with wolf for a spell, see his spread, the only thing I would change would be the movie....I would rather hear old civil war stories, maybe share childhood memories all evening.
That would sure be right nice Anne girl.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

I'll come if MissE will. We may have to double up at bedtime though...I'll make that sacrifice. Hehehehe
OhioJeepGirl

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

wondering wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you so much for your prayers.My oldest sister is 20 yrs out. My middle sister is 12 yrs out.They were both positive and took the chem pills for 5 yrs.My baby sister with the triple negative is also a mother of 4 children. Her grade was a 9 also.They did the chemo first...and her tumor actually GREW.terrifying.she got strongest chemo. Finally the tumor shrank. She then had surgery and 32 rounds of radiation.She ate organic food, a very healthy girl.My heart still breaks when I recall her asking me.Where did this come from?.We grew up in the eastern part of Ky.so I think it came from our environment.the pollution of our water,soil, etc from the coal mining.just my theory.She is doing well, she has a great positive outlook.Takes care of the kids, and is also beginning a new job.I will pray for you. I think from what Ive read that hemp oil without the THC is not the type to use.I pray that our state will legalize marijuana for medical purposes.May God Bless
That is wonderful to hear. If you catch it early then breast cancer is the best cancer to have. Even in late stage cancer, because most of the other cancers only give you a few months after diagnoses. I have around two years, give or take, and many even make it longer.

I am originally from Los Angeles, California. When I was 18 I moved close to Cleveland, Ohio and just moved to Kentucky at the tail end of 2004. I believe it is our environment, food preservatives, all the junk they add to our food supply in the form of pesticides and hormone injections, our water supply, and even the air we breathe any more. I do not think that it is just here in Kentucky...but, I did not have cancer until after I moved here! ha ha ha!

The help oil should be made using Rick Simpson's recipe. The oil should not come out black, but an amber color. Any oil that is black is bad and will not work. My father travels a very long way to make sure I have the right stuff. When I called him to tell him that some of the tumors have shrunk, he cried.

A man that I believe was living in Cambodia kept a blog about his battle with cancer and all the alternatives he tried. He had kidney cancer and was given only 6 months to live. Fortunately for him he had a good amount of money to work with. He traveled to a few other countries for alternative treatments as well as trying many at home. He did the intravenous vitamin C and a few other things. He did end up dying, but in three years instead of six months. I was a big believer in the IV vitamin C, but now, after this man's blog, I am not so sure. He did not try the Simpson Oil or the baking soda alternatives. I have all of the right stuff (organic grade A maple syrup, aluminum free baking soda, and pH test strips) for the baking soda alternative, but I have decided to wait before using that one due to my kidney troubles. Baking soda is hard on the kidneys, plus you can get too alkaline and end up in the hospital for that and other possible complications.

My first battle I had two different kinds of IV chemo, zoladex stomach shots (not as bad as it sounds), 7 weeks of Monday through Friday radiation, and then I was to do 5 years of tamoxifen...that is where the trouble started. I could not take tamoxifen and they never once told me that I could have my ovaries out in place of the medication. The next batch of trouble is from not getting a CT done at least once a year. Either one of those two things would have saved my life. I pray that your sisters have medical insurance and have a full annual check-up with CT and not just an annual mammogram, like what I did, because it simply is not good enough.

I pray your sisters continue to do well. I hope they legalize pot too, but either way, I think that anyone with a terminal illness should be allowed to legally try whatever they want. After all, what is it going to do, kill them? Hmmm maybe that is my new purpose, to fight to get pot legalized! LOL
OhioJeepGirl

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Anne wrote:
The colloidal silver can do some crazy things. My Amish friend was telling of a buddy that turned gray from an overdose(?). He didnt mention any internal problems but maybe just didnt feel it was his place to tell me.
Yeah, colloidal silver turned this one man's skin 100% blue from head to toe! He was on a few talk shows awhile back. Other than being blue for the rest of his life, I do not think he had any other complications from it. LOL
OhioJeepGirl

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Bully or Stooge wrote:
<quoted text>
I just perused the article you posted. Typical debunker rhetoric at best, none of it based on facts. So you think those criss crossing lines of clouds in the sky made by planes are harmless contrails? I wish Abeliever would chime in on this.
I wish Abeliever would just stop in and say hello. She certainly is our chemtrail expert on the thread. Maybe her new crush will let her up for air and she will stop in.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I shall look no further my good lady. I have a nice warm shack and a creek close out back to take a bath and wash clothes in.

When can I expect you to arrive? I'll keep close check on the mailbox jic.
Wow a creek for laundry. You sure know how to sweet talk a lady!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
I'll come if MissE will. We may have to double up at bedtime though...I'll make that sacrifice. Hehehehe
Such a sacrifice! You are a real team player.... I'd double up with you anytime. Shhh-- don't tell Kevin

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:

I got home about an hour ago and I still haven't got my feet warned up.
I had onion with my dinner-- so they will cancel each other out!
ronny r

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

I'm from the gov't and we are here to help.
ronny r

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

We'll build lots's of penile inst., and put all you pot puffer's in there. 2nd. I'll get rid of all them psky union folk's.
ronny r

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Cancer's genetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min The_Box 128,940
Looking for place to rent! 31 min Girl 1
Anyone know of any places for rent under 300? (Jul '12) 39 min Girl 34
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 42 min reality 146,895
parkway svc center (Jan '13) 1 hr Lol 5
Corn for Sale 1 hr seller 3
Is James Brown single? (Apr '13) 2 hr right 9
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••