Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,775

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Imposter

London, KY

#93579 Oct 23, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears the witch doctor has already R U N N O F T with your mail order bride. So it is back to the coffee. LOL
They didn't last long early this morning, and neither did my semi-racy reply to the ripoff...I mean mail order bride lol.
Imposter

London, KY

#93580 Oct 23, 2013
The witch doctor grabbed that philipeno chick and went - Oooh eee ooo aaa aaa, bing bang balawalla bing bang-
hehehe. Hope he dont put a bone in her nose or nothing.

Love you Nanny, its almost night night time.
How about the story about the little red teddy?hehehehe..aaah
Anne

Baldwin, WI

#93581 Oct 23, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text>Haha. Two, grown man babies and Dog huh? He probably seems more like a friend though. That Dog sure is a good fella. Well, at least the chickens ate that bread. Last batch I made would have choked a horse. Hehe. I prefer, some flap jacks with apple butter myself. Tollesboro Guy had my mouth watering with his mom's zucchini bread smothered in butter. You and dog keep enjoying those chairs and fireplace. That is the real high life;) That fresh bread is good for egg sandwiches though. Lol. Fine day to All.
I've made several Belgium waffles lately. At home I use the Krusteze(?) brand waffle mix and I love it. I throw in some pecans or mashed bananas and use raspberry syrup. Top it off with sliced strawberries and whipped cream or icecream. Oh yeah!
At a motel? I sometimes carry chopped pecans to throw in the waffle mix and have been known to take strawberries for a topper. Lol

Now those recliners sitting next to the fire at AW's house. Perfect!! A good movie, some popcorn, apples and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies! Oh and snowflakes quietly making their way to the ground....

I'm not in the least bit hungry and here I am running off about all this food!
Anne

Baldwin, WI

#93582 Oct 23, 2013
The colloidal silver can do some crazy things. My Amish friend was telling of a buddy that turned gray from an overdose(?). He didnt mention any internal problems but maybe just didnt feel it was his place to tell me.
Bully or Stooge

Belfry, KY

#93584 Oct 23, 2013
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't doubt an international conspiracy but,,
H.A.A.R.P. is not capable of doing anything more than the intent for which is was designed. The actual antennae are very short, the array is not suited for anything "high-powered".See:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-w...
Just FYI,
Rick
The HAARP in Gakona Alaska is probably a decoy anyway. The real deal is likely somewhere else in an unknown location, probably mobile either at sea or underground.
Nena

Belfry, KY

#93585 Oct 23, 2013
Anne wrote:
The colloidal silver can do some crazy things. My Amish friend was telling of a buddy that turned gray from an overdose(?). He didnt mention any internal problems but maybe just didnt feel it was his place to tell me.
Used in excess it will definitely turn you gray, but used in very small homeopathic doses, it has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal effects which is why it is used in a burn cream called Silvadene.
Hope

Belfry, KY

#93586 Oct 23, 2013
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
@ HOPE
My kidneys: My right kidney is working fine, thank God! I have a 3.3 cm x 3.2 cm x 2.2 cm tumor arising from the inferior pole of the left kidney, which also suffers from moderately severe hydronephrosis. I believe that if I would have had insurance and been sent to the urologist early on that they could have put a stint in the ureter that my kidney would not have started failing. That is, after all, why my oncologist sent me to the urologist in the first place, to save the kidney from failing. Because that kidney fills up and swells pretty badly it causes pain that can become worse than child birth! I spent the better part of the last few months in pain from that left kidney. Pain is the only reason why they want to take out the kidney. Now that the tumors are starting to decrease in size, I think I am going to wait on the kidney surgery in hopes that my left kidney could regain function. It still has 9% function. Well, at least it did on Sept. 11th when I had the kidney function test done. What do you think the odds are that my kidney could regain function?
My cancer is not currently in remission. It used to be. Some of the tumors we know are shrinking. I have at least 12 tumors currently <sigh> that we know of. Most are in the lungs, unfortunately, and those ones are a great worry to me. Then I have that big tumor in my kidney, which was biopsied (um, that was fun) and proved that it was a return of the breast cancer. I also have a small one in my spleen (6mm) and, <sigh>, I just received a copy of my bone scan, cancer marker blood test, and blood chemistry today. The bone scan showed my left arm bone again and also hot uptake in the L4 vertebral body. Warm uptake in the right mid cervical spine and right first MTP joint.
I am not a urologist but I believe the tumor in the left kidney is small enough to be excised locally or with a partial nephrectomy. There is also the option of radiofrequency ablation which may be a good option to discuss with your oncologist or urologist. I am not sure why you have hydronephrosis as a result of that relatively small tumor unless you also have invasion of the tumor into the renal pelvis or ureter causing obstruction in which case the stent should be a good temporizing measure until the tumor regresses or is removed. I think your chances of kidney recovery are good as long as the stent is in place so it is good that you did not have the total nephrectomy. I don't have much advice for you on the bone metastasis other than the traditional treatments of
chemotherapy followed by bone marrow transplant, targeted radiation therapy or radiopharmaceuticals, immunotherapy, hormonal therapy, or even radiofrequency ablation or cryosurgery. Unfortunately some of these treatments are not widely available and are also associated with many untoward side effects.
But don't be discouraged. I think the fact that your tumor did regress is a good sign and means you are doing something right. Keep your life stress free, maintain a good attitude and a healthy lifestyle with optimal nutrition and always remain hopeful that you can beat this. I am praying for you...that counts too, never underestimate the power of faith, love, prayers, and an optimistic attitude and there have been many studies and case reports that have shown these make a difference also.
Bully of Stooge

Belfry, KY

#93587 Oct 23, 2013
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
H.A.A.R.P. is not capable of doing anything more than the intent for which is was designed. The actual antennae are very short, the array is not suited for anything "high-powered".See:
Just FYI,
Rick
HAARP has been operational since the early 90's and was built by the military for "research" purposes using taxpayer dollars. To date, are you aware of any results that this "research" has yielded which has been reported to the taxpayers? After all, we did pay for it didn't we? Aren't we at least entitled to see what we have paid for or is this "top secret" military stuff?
I may be a conspiracy nut, but I ask you, why would you believe this is not "high-powered" or anything else that the Washington post reports for that matter? You should read "Angels Don't Play This HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology" by Nick Begich and I am sure you will change your tune.
Hope

Belfry, KY

#93588 Oct 23, 2013
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
World Affairs: We would have invaded Syria had Hezbollah not have stepped in. Assad was losing the was for two years. Within three weeks of Hezbollah entering the war suddenly Assad took the lead and peace talks between Assad and rebel forces at an international level were called off. LOL Iran has sent in many Revolutionary Guards and Qods forces to train and supply Assad's army. BUT, do not think that we will not end up at war with Syria, Hezbollah, Iran, and possibly Russia and China too. Syria and Hezbollah have talked about retaking the Golan Heights. That will spark a war with Israel, and ultimately us, with Syria, Hezbollah, and Iran. Also, Israel will strike Iran as soon as Iran crosses the line. We will end up in that war too.
I am about out of characters, so I will have to start a new post.
I think it was more than Hezbollah that stopped us from invading Syria. We are in way over heads over there and we really shouldn't be in the business of forcing regime change in Syria at the behest of Israel and the Zionists. Public opinion here is opposed to another prolonged and costly war (which is what this would be) and I think the American people and the military have begun to realize that this occupation in the Middle East really is just about oil and profits for the banking elite that run this country. Israel will not strike Iran because there will be no US support and they know they cannot do this alone without US/NATO support and Iran knows this too. And besides, Russia and China and the rest of the world are on their side too as Israel is becoming an increasingly isolated nation disliked by the rest of the world except the US. I hate to say this if you are pro-Israel, but it's the truth and there is a growing majority in America that views Israel as being the rogue nation, not Iran. I recently read an article in Veterans Today that has portrayed Netanyahu as a captain of a sinking ship who may well seek to take the US down along with it. I fear this is what would happen should we decide to back Israel in their attack on Iran. There is no way we can defeat Russia, China, and Iran should this war break out. On the grand chess board, we have made our pieces (military) vulnerable to defeat by being spread too thin throughout the Middle East. The best thing we could do now is withdraw our forces and protect the homeland. I believe our offensive maneuvering and attempts for imperial conquest in the Middle East have backfired and we will suffer a major defeat if we stay there.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93589 Oct 23, 2013
Imposter wrote:
The witch doctor grabbed that philipeno chick and went - Oooh eee ooo aaa aaa, bing bang balawalla bing bang-

Hey Imposter
I was wanting to apply for that mail order bride position.
Hope

Belfry, KY

#93590 Oct 23, 2013
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
@ HOPE - As for Revolution, I would have watched every episode, but in those days I was too busy for much TV and would forget when it came on. Now that I have become a TV bum I will see if I can find the whole thing on Netflix and catch up. My oldest daughter told me that since I loved 'Lost' that I might get into 'fringe'(at least I think that is what it is called).
LOL @ Revolution writers following our conversation.
What is your take on the whole Snowden and the NSA is spying on the world scandal?
The latest episode tonight basically shows the US gov't as the bad guys, the ones responsible for dropping the bombs on Atlanta and Philadelphia against the rebels and now looking to resume power. It appears that the blackout occurred because the good guys were trying to stop the government from carrying out their nuclear ambitions but they were able to turn the power back on temporarily and succeeded in dropping the bombs.
I have always suspected the NSA was spying on everyone and the whole Snowden incident came as no surprise to me. I still believe that even topix is nothing more than another surveillance tool of the NSA but at this point I could care less. I am not saying anything that isn't widely available on the internet anyway so if they want to come after me so be it. However, it's not me or you that they care to spy on. Realistically I am a nobody in the bigger scheme of things. What worries me is that they can spy on influential people like judges and politicians and use that information to blackmail these people and perhaps influence what they say and do. So therefore, that gives the powerful elite a way to control our elected officials to do their bidding and there is no oversight on that. That is why this spying is worrisome.
Miss Often

Belfry, KY

#93591 Oct 23, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Imposter
I was wanting to apply for that mail order bride position.
I'll send you an application
Stomp Ire

Belfry, KY

#93592 Oct 23, 2013
Imposter wrote:
Yeah, Filipino chicks are pretty hot!
Hope

Belfry, KY

#93593 Oct 23, 2013
Interesting video of marine accusing McCain of treason with regards to US dealings with Syria

the American people along with the military are waking up to the truth (and it ain't what you hear on the mainstream news)
Bully or Stooge

Belfry, KY

#93594 Oct 23, 2013
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just FYI,
Rick
I just perused the article you posted. Typical debunker rhetoric at best, none of it based on facts. So you think those criss crossing lines of clouds in the sky made by planes are harmless contrails? I wish Abeliever would chime in on this.
Bully or Stooge

Belfry, KY

#93595 Oct 23, 2013
On a clear sunny day, I once observed one plane making contrails that dissipated and another one at the same time which made the chemtrails that persisted. On other days similar to this, I have seen planes flying that made no chem or contrails at all. Could this be one of those spy drones we have heard about?
Look up in the sky sometimes and see for yourself.
wondering

United States

#93596 Oct 23, 2013
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hate to hear this. I started my first battle against breast cancer when I had just turned 36 back in 2006. The first doctor said that the egg size lump I had could not be cancer because I was too young. If it was not for a sweet and very caring lady at the health department that called me everyday to beg me to have it removed, well, chances are that I would not be here today. The lumpectomy revealed I hade a grade 9 cancer tumor, which is the most aggressive as there is no 10. These grade 7,8, and 9 tumors are the most common in the younger women. Now that just stinks! These are the ages of women who still have young kids and, what should be, a long future. I totally blame the over use of hormonal birth control and the hormones they inject in our food supply. But then I am a double positive, but HER2 negative. I hate to hear about your triple negative sister. Each positive gives the doctors more tools. I pray they caught it in its early stages. My new oncologist told me that the best chance a person has with breast cancer is to get it right the first time.
As far as Hemp Oil aka Simpson Oil and being a mom goes, let me tell you...Now if I was still an early stage then I would just follow the doctors orders, but now, at stage 4, my doctor cannot cure me. It is because I am a mom of four, my youngest daughter is only 9, that I am trying the Simpson Oil and already am stocked up on a few other alternatives if and when they are needed. The doctor already told me that everything he has to give me will not save my life, so what choice do I have? Heck, I would almost try anything, except cottage cheese lol!!!!
I really wish them the best. I really hate to hear of more women being ravaged by this disease...it is a disease that is attacking our mothers! I will add them to my prayers and tell them that I am right here if they ever need to talk. What stage are they? Do you know their tumor grade? My fiancÚ's 84 year old mother also has breast cancer. Her tumor grade was only 2. They watched hers for the longest time (2 years) before they even took it out. Now, several months after they removed the lump, her under arm swelled up. They just now started her on chemo pills close to three years after they found out about the cancer. The grade is very important, like the stage.
Maybe I can ease your mind a little about the triple negative sister. Even though I was positive, it ended up that I could not take the Tamoxifen to block my hormones. I was supposed to take it for five years, but only took it for about two years when my uterus swelled up and I stopped taking it for good. Anyways, it was six years after I finished treatment that I came back with stage four. So, if she is early stage and negative then she should still have a good chance of being around for awhile...hey, after all, I am still here to talk about it. All late stages should try alternatives...there is no other choice, at least in my mind.
(((Big big hugs)))
Thank you so much for your prayers.My oldest sister is 20 yrs out. My middle sister is 12 yrs out.They were both positive and took the chem pills for 5 yrs.My baby sister with the triple negative is also a mother of 4 children. Her grade was a 9 also.They did the chemo first...and her tumor actually GREW.terrifying.she got strongest chemo. Finally the tumor shrank. She then had surgery and 32 rounds of radiation.She ate organic food, a very healthy girl.My heart still breaks when I recall her asking me.Where did this come from?.We grew up in the eastern part of Ky.so I think it came from our environment.the pollution of our water,soil, etc from the coal mining.just my theory.She is doing well, she has a great positive outlook.Takes care of the kids, and is also beginning a new job.I will pray for you. I think from what Ive read that hemp oil without the THC is not the type to use.I pray that our state will legalize marijuana for medical purposes.May God Bless
wondering

United States

#93597 Oct 23, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you so much for your prayers.My oldest sister is 20 yrs out. My middle sister is 12 yrs out.They were both positive and took the chem pills for 5 yrs.My baby sister with the triple negative is also a mother of 4 children. Her grade was a 9 also.They did the chemo first...and her tumor actually GREW.terrifying.she got strongest chemo. Finally the tumor shrank. She then had surgery and 32 rounds of radiation.She ate organic food, a very healthy girl.My heart still breaks when I recall her asking me.Where did this come from?.We grew up in the eastern part of Ky.so I think it came from our environment.the pollution of our water,soil, etc from the coal mining.just my theory.She is doing well, she has a great positive outlook.Takes care of the kids, and is also beginning a new job.I will pray for you. I think from what Ive read that hemp oil without the THC is not the type to use.I pray that our state will legalize marijuana for medical purposes.May God Bless
My sister was diagnosed in Jan. She was treated at the Madigan army hosp. Her doctor wanted her to do a clinical trial but she refused..Its been really hard being that she lives in Washington state and due to financial matters I could not get to her..So, I wait on emails and phone calls from her...I try my best to be positive and as helpful as I can be with these forms of communication...She prays to the universe and listens to a Dr. Toilken tapes( misspelled)...She recently posted a family picture and I was shocked at how swelled she is from the steroids...I know she is very fatigued and has nerve damage in her feet, and chemo destroyed her teeth...I hate cancer,,,hate it hate it!!..There is a cure I believe in my heart...but its a big money maker...I really dont want to believe this..
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93598 Oct 24, 2013
Should I stick my head in the sand of the simple life and wait for my demise? Or should I enjoy living while I still can ? Should I worry about how much better someone else might be doing than I am? Or how much worse?

At least my final arrangements have already been made and it is unlikley that any of us will get out of here alive and as yet I am not in a nursing facility and having seen many instances of that up close and personal; I will make every effort to avoid that even if it means that my shell must go on to the boneyard. Recent medical reports are not really very encouraging and the long black limousine is getting close to that last mile marker. Maybe it will be delayed by a flat tire.

So does anyone have or want a donut?
Anne

Baldwin, WI

#93599 Oct 24, 2013
Good Morning. My prayers are for all of you. May God bless each of you and help you through your day.
We are headed down to eat a little breakfast...so, later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Your Tree Your Nuts 133,413
dinky phipps 1 hr Keep kids off com... 32
Ron (Aug '12) 2 hr yea 5
Romeo's Italian Resturant 2 hr City Worker 9
Vote Dry send our Money to Corbin !?!?!? 2 hr aaa 5
full blooded lab puppies for sale (Aug '09) 2 hr isolated incident 8
WET vote supported by Artemus church deacon 6 hr fixthis 4
Keep our town DRY 6 hr fixthis 19
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Thu marsh 55
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search