Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
78,381 - 78,400 of 81,570 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

I surely have upset someone's peanut wagon along the way. But they can get over it or get under it. I really makes no difference. LOL They even gave me some hot red lips for posting that life is good. It sure must be a terrible condition being such a miserable person. hehehe

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I surely have upset someone's peanut wagon along the way. But they can get over it or get under it. I really makes no difference. LOL They even gave me some hot red lips for posting that life is good. It sure must be a terrible condition being such a miserable person. hehehe
I thought you only wanted hot red lips from me? He'll hath no fury like a woman denied her judge it icons!
Good Morning all---
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Oh, lunch time and I am so ready!! Stomach is about to crawl up my throat and out my mouth in search of food. But a stuffed green pepper and mashed potatoes will fix that!
Jeez, it's been rather squirrelly on here but I guess I'm adding my two cents to the mix. It's crazy what all that rain causes people to say! Lol.
Hope everyone is having a good day!
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
Oh, lunch time and I am so ready!! Stomach is about to crawl up my throat and out my mouth in search of food. But a stuffed green pepper and mashed potatoes will fix that!
Jeez, it's been rather squirrelly on here but I guess I'm adding my two cents to the mix. It's crazy what all that rain causes people to say! Lol.
Hope everyone is having a good day!
If I ate a stuffed green pepper, my stomach would try to crawl out the other end. LOL Been working outside on this lovely day.It Was plenty cool when I started this morning. It is now about nap thirty.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you only wanted hot red lips from me? He'll hath no fury like a woman denied her judge it icons!
Good Morning all---
If you look anything like Hot Lips Houlihan, you could be right. hehehe
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

You need a brief change of underwear today and jump at the prospect of any sort of outing, even if it's only a quick moon at the supermarket or a streak round the block with the dog. You never know who you might meet on your travels, and it looks as though there could be a very lucky encounter with a certain someone. Things are looking up!
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

I think, I will pass on the 'quick moon' and the 'streak round the block.' Now, if I was in the Lake Cumberland area, a concealed waterfall sounds appealing. With the weather changing might freeze the ol rump though. Sure was chilly last night. It about froze off in the early morning hours. Getting about time to pull out the longjohns. Thermal underwear sure is comfy in the winter, stretchy and loose.They sure feel good when you climb between cold, satin sheets. Brrr. Lol.I was just wondering from the horoscope: does it mean everything is supposed to start ' looking up' after the 'encounter' after the 'moon' and 'streak' or vice versa? Hehehe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
I think, I will pass on the 'quick moon' and the 'streak round the block.' Now, if I was in the Lake Cumberland area, a concealed waterfall sounds appealing. With the weather changing might freeze the ol rump though. Sure was chilly last night. It about froze off in the early morning hours. Getting about time to pull out the longjohns. Thermal underwear sure is comfy in the winter, stretchy and loose.They sure feel good when you climb between cold, satin sheets. Brrr. Lol.I was just wondering from the horoscope: does it mean everything is supposed to start ' looking up' after the 'encounter' after the 'moon' and 'streak' or vice versa? Hehehe.
I fell asleep last night with the window above my bed cracked open a few inches. I woke up at 2 a.m. Freezing.
Won't do that again--- burrrrr
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I fell asleep last night with the window above my bed cracked open a few inches. I woke up at 2 a.m. Freezing.
Won't do that again--- burrrrr
Same here around 3:30. Haha. Glad I didn't have any satin jammies on. Might have started to freeze. Lol.
Fine night to All, stay warm:)
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

You have a great eye for tails today, especially when tackling chores or business matters. For instance, this would be an excellent day to fill in a blank form or write a letter to the ________. There's little danger of anyone being able to pull the wool over your eyes, because you've already tossed your sweater.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

@wolf
Listened to radio classics and heard a radio show from mid 50's about the first submarine called the "turtle". It was a good story. Will have to look up what a "nutmegger" is

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Portrait of Ezra Lee. Show was titled the Nutmegger and the turtle. Inheritance show.
devastated

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Just wanted to tell my wife I realized while attending these classes that I am an abusive person. I only wish I could have done something about it a lot sooner. And I'm very sorry for all that yall have been through. Sincerely sorry
carp fisher

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

-From a mound ,....now deep under the water of the green river lake ,..... at a depth of over 35 feet,
human skeletons were found between what appeared to have been two logs, covered with a wooden slab. Many of the bones were entire. The under jaw-bone was large enough to fit over the jaw, flesh and all, of any common man of the present day. The thigh-bones were full six inches longer than those of any man ,... Teeth, arms, ribs, and all, gave evidence of a giant of a former race. Around his neck was a string of 120 copper beads, and one beads of pure silver, all perfectly preserved. Another skeleton, of smaller dimensions, had around his neck a string of ivory beads, about 100 in number. The string, which had held the beads, was still apparent, though time had destroyed its consistence.-
it was all bulldozed over ,..when the green river dam was was nearly completed ,... it is now forever lost ---
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

I see they arrested a Baptist preacher for the triple murder in Danville of September 20th.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I see they arrested a Baptist preacher for the triple murder in Danville of September 20th.
I saw that. He had a gold buying business too. I guess the cost of gold trumped the 10 commandments
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

News said the killer also attended the funerals and offered condolences. Unbelievable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
News said the killer also attended the funerals and offered condolences. Unbelievable.
Doesn't surprise me. Hypocrisy and evil are rampant in our society.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't surprise me. Hypocrisy and evil are rampant in our society.
That whole thing is horrible and evil. I am glad they caught him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Anne wrote:
<quoted text>That whole thing is horrible and evil. I am glad they caught him.
Me too. It will be hard on the congregation. I hope none of them lose their way over this. Very sad

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Commietator 146,225
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min pusherman_ 128,634
Step Chid after divorce 1 hr A sinner saved by grace 2
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr aaa 39
teresa johnson where did the thread go ? (Dec '12) 2 hr Just me 4
Ky Biscuit Company 2 hr GetALife 24
Any couples into SCAT??? 2 hr whats up 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000