Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,677

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93139 Sep 26, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll get out my little red riding hood costume and come trick-or-treating at your house.
You might get more treats if you came dressed as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. LOL

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#93140 Sep 26, 2013
In life you will encounter 2 kinds of people -those who inspire you and those who bring you down. However in the end you'll thank both of them.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93141 Sep 26, 2013
Out of Area wrote:
In life you will encounter 2 kinds of people -those who inspire you and those who bring you down. However in the end you'll thank both of them.
There are actually 3 kinds of people, the 3rd you just ignore.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93142 Sep 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You might get more treats if you came dressed as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. LOL
I use to watch her on late night TV. She had a very big set of--ummmmm --
Well you know
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93143 Sep 26, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I use to watch her on late night TV. She had a very big set of--ummmmm --
Well you know
Cassandra Peterson.. turned 62 years old last year, actually had red hair LOL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93144 Sep 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Cassandra Peterson.. turned 62 years old last year, actually had red hair LOL
Better to be Elvira than Maria LaVeau
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93145 Sep 26, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to be Elvira than Maria LaVeau
It certainly would. Marie would be 217 years old and not a young 62. LOL
kool

United States

#93146 Sep 26, 2013
O well
Anne

Brooklyn, NY

#93147 Sep 27, 2013
Hmmm, AW, hasn't DOG awakened you so he can go to the p-tree? I'm awake earlier than usual but I'll just read a little then go back to sleep. There's a small box of kitty kibble by the door waiting for Alvin Chipmunk to start begging for some treats. If the kibble fails to interest him I'll have to try, oh, idk, sunflower seeds?

Since: Sep 13

Bowling Green, KY

#93148 Sep 27, 2013
I tell you what happened to the birds it's uncommon but has happened before often in fact the birds were flying along and suddenly wham violent turbulent forces of a thunderstorm Brewing high inside the jet stream with high and low pressure front there is also a lot of freezing temps most likely hypothermia

Location hidden

#93149 Sep 27, 2013
don't commercialize- celebrate with A&W Root beer.
devistated

Owensboro, KY

#93150 Sep 27, 2013
this is for my wife is 18 years I love you so much kills me to live each day doing how bad I hurt you to girls I don't want our marriage to end I know I have done so but wrong. I hope so so very sorry I will do anything to make this up to you don't let anybody else influence your decision you and the girls are all I think about I don't want this to end I'm begging can you please call me so we can talk about this I love you so much you are the love of my life I know what could be a happy family again going to counseling programs all day everyday your all that I think of I don't know what I'll do without you I think the girls all the time I just want to the best person I can and the one you want to spend the rest of your life with I love you so much I will spend the rest of my life making you happy that is the only thing that is important to me now you the girls and me where are you going to let the girls start calling me again I do need them right now and I need you too more than anything. please let's try you are the one I want to grow old with you always tell me I could fix anything I'm determined enough just give me a shot but I'll go all in. I need sweetheart I love you with all my heart
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93151 Sep 27, 2013
Anne wrote:
Hmmm, AW, hasn't DOG awakened you so he can go to the p-tree? I'm awake earlier than usual but I'll just read a little then go back to sleep. There's a small box of kitty kibble by the door waiting for Alvin Chipmunk to start begging for some treats. If the kibble fails to interest him I'll have to try, oh, idk, sunflower seeds?
Dog went out about 3 am but no one wanted to make the coffee LOL
devistated

Owensboro, KY

#93152 Sep 27, 2013
I've been reading this for the last couple months and I have to say you're absolutely brilliant that's awesome but I really do miss my wife. i can and will be a better man I don't know why couldn't see it before but her and my girls are the most important things that I've got in my life. for a while now my head was clouded drinking doing drugs whatever you know. I now sit back and look at it and think of how horrible of a person I was. I am and will finish, turning my life back positive she may not even ever want to talk to me again, and I know I'll have to live with it. but I have to try now or I'll never live with myself if I don't. her and the girls are my everything. I just can't believe it took me this long to realize that. I've never met anybody like her before. I love her what can I say she is love of my life I apologize for invading your forum. but I see no other way.

Location hidden

#93153 Sep 27, 2013
Happy are they who take life day by day, complain
very little and thankful for the little things in life..
Anne

Brooklyn, NY

#93154 Sep 27, 2013
Don't think the kitty kibble is going to make Alvin happy :-(

My breakfast for the last several days has been a Red Delicious apple and a couple oatmeal/walnut/raisin cookies. Then for dessert at supper time I'll have one more of those wonderful cookies. I COULD eat every single one in that package at one sitting! Oh, so good! They are kinda pricey though at $4.00 for 10 and, I'm sure, high in calories
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93155 Sep 27, 2013
@Devistated.. There is nothing too far gone that we can't be forgiven for our discretions and the first step is to recognize our faults and move forward with the confidence that GOD forgives even if others do not.

Perhaps, forgiveness will not be from your wife (who may or may not read your comments here) and that could be the burden you carry from now on, but dont let that return you to a life of defeat.

Good Luck, and stay focused on those things that you now recognize as being important. We can never change the past, but we can always change the future.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93156 Sep 27, 2013
*indiscretions.. my brain was running way ahead of my typing fingers LOL

Location hidden

#93157 Sep 27, 2013
A steadfast person knows what he believes and cannot be "tossed back and forth by the waves and blown here and there by every wind of teaching..
devistated

Owensboro, KY

#93158 Sep 27, 2013
ancient wolf thank you for your kind remarks I am already well on my way I've already found God well he found me I went to talk to the priest for a couple hours the other day I know change doesn't happen overnight but the I'm enrolled in a counseling program with the church I go back next Thursday and I'll find out if they both me a member or not my wife is one of the ones writing the thread I'm not mad at anybody on here the only person I'm upset with myself I've done everything I can to try to prepare myself to move forward I know it's a slow process it'll take time and that's alright with me but one day hopefully my wife can forgive me and we can live life to the fullest like we set out on our path along time ago and I only blame myself for tearing it up she is the most wonderful person in the world and I love her so very dearly. I do think about it all the time what I could have done different what I should have done different and I see little things everyday I really don't know how she put up with me this long but our Tom apart right now opener and I don't regret it one bit because it is making me a better man anyway thank you for the remarks I'm really not a bad person I was but I had bad decisions. and I are life learning decisions I can't even call my children because of my poor decision making skills my mind was clouded with frustration drugs and alcohol and I guess just pure stupidity I don't ever want to see that lady hurt again or my children you know thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will you vote for as jailer 19 min I Vote every Time 53
Niki and Brett 46 min concerned 5
Questions for JM Hall in Next debate. 53 min County Worker 8
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 1 hr WickerBill 9
Debate 1 Knox County Judge Executive 1 hr insane 1
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 1 hr sarah 9
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 2 hr hey 35
who got arrested at bville walmart? 19 hr Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match