Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,913)

Showing posts 78,241 - 78,260 of81,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

and they can both blow a lot of hot air. LOL I am neither Democrat, Republican, Catholic, Baptist, Atheist, or Jew. Not do I belong to the Masons or the Knights of Columbus, the Ku Klux Klan or the NAACP.

My point is that I don't join anything or follow any man, woman, current fad, preacher, or teacher. GOD gave me the mental capacity to make decisions and in some cases I have chosen the wrong ones. But I and only I will have to answer for my errors in judgement or actions and I don't want to answer for someone else's poor judgement or actions.
Anne

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning!
The little chipmunk is outside the door chirping away so I know its 8am and time to rise and shine. Wish I could get the little dudes picture but he scampers away as soon as the door opens. Neighbor lady has the most beautiful cat! A Bengal. It's a dark gold with brown markings. The cats in my neighborhood at home are regular ole cats so this was quite the treat to see!
I was delighted to see a little goldfinch flit across the graveled lot and the heron that flew overhead. But the 1797 pioneer cemetery was most fascinating. A lot of the words and names on the stones were still legible but many would need to have a rubbing with paper and soft lead or chalk to be recognizable. There is a dry stack slate wall around the perimeter and the area is well maintained. I had the urge to decorate each tombstone with an American flag but I realized any decoration I might add would be foolish and put of place. May they rest in quiet peace.
mustard seed

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Faith is like the wind, you can't see it but you know it is there.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Wasn't sure if I wanted to laugh or cry. So true
Thank you! I'm gratified that you enjoyed it! Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Hello, folks. Here I am again, alone on the bird thread. Everyone must be outside enjoying the beautiful fall weather. The squirrels are gathering acorns and black walnuts. They beat me to the walnuts this year. Can't find even one that hasn't been cracked open, with the contents removed. Black wooly worms all over the place, by the barn. Wonder what the Farmer's Almanac says about that for the coming winter.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
Hello, folks. Here I am again, alone on the bird thread. Everyone must be outside enjoying the beautiful fall weather. The squirrels are gathering acorns and black walnuts. They beat me to the walnuts this year. Can't find even one that hasn't been cracked open, with the contents removed. Black wooly worms all over the place, by the barn. Wonder what the Farmer's Almanac says about that for the coming winter.
I heard it said that is was going to be colder than average. I am hoping for a colorful Autumn.
Abeliever

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Hello my long lost bird threaders. I hope everyone is doing good. I don't have time to go back and catch up more than a few pages. So happy to see a lot of the regulars still posting.

"little sugar drop AB" so sweet Imposter...

I have found someone special, my PC is trashed so I have to buy another one, not that I have a lot of time for it. Using my sister's extra right now. I have been busy working, enjoying the summer, family, friends, and someone special. Looking forward to fall.

Lala, please email me and give me the latest on JPF. We will catch up then. You too AW.

I hope "Nope" is doing okay, hello to all ...
misty-eyed, anne, all the regulars..

Love and blessings to all my favorites. YOU know who you are.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Been enjoying these days and nights. The cooler air coming through a window or two at night is quite refreshing. Blessings to OJG, Betty and any that haven't posted or are heavy laden. I will keep you in my thoughts and as always send positive energy to each person needing it. Abeliever, glad you are well. If you lived closer I'd give you a laptop that I don't use. Fortunately, your loved one gave a helping hand;) There were many animals rescued during that flooding in Colorado. It looks like several years of rebuilding out there.
As James Taylor has sung for years,' You got a Friend.' As evening is upon us I think of the birth of my children and realize that blessings come from such simplicity. It comes from the work that we do and all that is achieved whether great or small. You terrific threaders have a pleasant evening. It is such a nice one:)
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Good Evening to all! We're at the end of a tiring day so its off to bed so we can start tomorrow rarin' to go.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Hello ! Bird Threaders!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Dang It. September is not even over and I just saw a Christmas commercial.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Dang It. September is not even over and I just saw a Christmas commercial.
The flood gates are open-- I hold you personally responsible by watching that commercial you have started hallothanksmas.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together..
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
The flood gates are open-- I hold you personally responsible by watching that commercial you have started hallothanksmas.
I would like to enjoy Elvira and the turkey, but I don't do Christmas... too many bad memories

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to enjoy Elvira and the turkey, but I don't do Christmas... too many bad memories
I'll get out my little red riding hood costume and come trick-or-treating at your house.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll get out my little red riding hood costume and come trick-or-treating at your house.
You might get more treats if you came dressed as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. LOL

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

In life you will encounter 2 kinds of people -those who inspire you and those who bring you down. However in the end you'll thank both of them.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Out of Area wrote:
In life you will encounter 2 kinds of people -those who inspire you and those who bring you down. However in the end you'll thank both of them.
There are actually 3 kinds of people, the 3rd you just ignore.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You might get more treats if you came dressed as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. LOL
I use to watch her on late night TV. She had a very big set of--ummmmm --
Well you know
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I use to watch her on late night TV. She had a very big set of--ummmmm --
Well you know
Cassandra Peterson.. turned 62 years old last year, actually had red hair LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,241 - 78,260 of81,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Libertarian 122,711
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Blazing Saddles will ride 138,641
Kenny Turner (Dec '09) 24 min cheater 8
Brian Hamilton In Jail again 1 hr Reject 2
Anti-NRA Protesters 2 hr guss the Tinkerbelle 10
Morgan Grant is in the slammer for 2 months 4 hr Yabba Dabba Doo 1
burgerking and walmart 7 hr gator catcher 4
Corey vs. Collins 11 hr Student 50
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters