Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,730

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
mustard seed

Tampa, FL

#93121 Sep 26, 2013
Faith is like the wind, you can't see it but you know it is there.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#93122 Sep 26, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Wasn't sure if I wanted to laugh or cry. So true
Thank you! I'm gratified that you enjoyed it! Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#93127 Sep 26, 2013
Hello, folks. Here I am again, alone on the bird thread. Everyone must be outside enjoying the beautiful fall weather. The squirrels are gathering acorns and black walnuts. They beat me to the walnuts this year. Can't find even one that hasn't been cracked open, with the contents removed. Black wooly worms all over the place, by the barn. Wonder what the Farmer's Almanac says about that for the coming winter.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93128 Sep 26, 2013
Oglala wrote:
Hello, folks. Here I am again, alone on the bird thread. Everyone must be outside enjoying the beautiful fall weather. The squirrels are gathering acorns and black walnuts. They beat me to the walnuts this year. Can't find even one that hasn't been cracked open, with the contents removed. Black wooly worms all over the place, by the barn. Wonder what the Farmer's Almanac says about that for the coming winter.
I heard it said that is was going to be colder than average. I am hoping for a colorful Autumn.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#93129 Sep 26, 2013
Hello my long lost bird threaders. I hope everyone is doing good. I don't have time to go back and catch up more than a few pages. So happy to see a lot of the regulars still posting.

"little sugar drop AB" so sweet Imposter...

I have found someone special, my PC is trashed so I have to buy another one, not that I have a lot of time for it. Using my sister's extra right now. I have been busy working, enjoying the summer, family, friends, and someone special. Looking forward to fall.

Lala, please email me and give me the latest on JPF. We will catch up then. You too AW.

I hope "Nope" is doing okay, hello to all ...
misty-eyed, anne, all the regulars..

Love and blessings to all my favorites. YOU know who you are.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93130 Sep 26, 2013
Been enjoying these days and nights. The cooler air coming through a window or two at night is quite refreshing. Blessings to OJG, Betty and any that haven't posted or are heavy laden. I will keep you in my thoughts and as always send positive energy to each person needing it. Abeliever, glad you are well. If you lived closer I'd give you a laptop that I don't use. Fortunately, your loved one gave a helping hand;) There were many animals rescued during that flooding in Colorado. It looks like several years of rebuilding out there.
As James Taylor has sung for years,' You got a Friend.' As evening is upon us I think of the birth of my children and realize that blessings come from such simplicity. It comes from the work that we do and all that is achieved whether great or small. You terrific threaders have a pleasant evening. It is such a nice one:)
Anne

Brooklyn, NY

#93132 Sep 26, 2013
Good Evening to all! We're at the end of a tiring day so its off to bed so we can start tomorrow rarin' to go.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#93133 Sep 26, 2013
Hello ! Bird Threaders!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93134 Sep 26, 2013
Dang It. September is not even over and I just saw a Christmas commercial.

Location hidden

#93135 Sep 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Dang It. September is not even over and I just saw a Christmas commercial.
The flood gates are open-- I hold you personally responsible by watching that commercial you have started hallothanksmas.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#93136 Sep 26, 2013
sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together..
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93137 Sep 26, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
The flood gates are open-- I hold you personally responsible by watching that commercial you have started hallothanksmas.
I would like to enjoy Elvira and the turkey, but I don't do Christmas... too many bad memories

Location hidden

#93138 Sep 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to enjoy Elvira and the turkey, but I don't do Christmas... too many bad memories
I'll get out my little red riding hood costume and come trick-or-treating at your house.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93139 Sep 26, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll get out my little red riding hood costume and come trick-or-treating at your house.
You might get more treats if you came dressed as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. LOL

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#93140 Sep 26, 2013
In life you will encounter 2 kinds of people -those who inspire you and those who bring you down. However in the end you'll thank both of them.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93141 Sep 26, 2013
Out of Area wrote:
In life you will encounter 2 kinds of people -those who inspire you and those who bring you down. However in the end you'll thank both of them.
There are actually 3 kinds of people, the 3rd you just ignore.

Location hidden

#93142 Sep 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You might get more treats if you came dressed as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. LOL
I use to watch her on late night TV. She had a very big set of--ummmmm --
Well you know
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93143 Sep 26, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I use to watch her on late night TV. She had a very big set of--ummmmm --
Well you know
Cassandra Peterson.. turned 62 years old last year, actually had red hair LOL

Location hidden

#93144 Sep 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Cassandra Peterson.. turned 62 years old last year, actually had red hair LOL
Better to be Elvira than Maria LaVeau
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93145 Sep 26, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to be Elvira than Maria LaVeau
It certainly would. Marie would be 217 years old and not a young 62. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 16 min crazy 227
teena Marie mills 54 min infoman 9
Cody Carnes 1 hr Proof 7
Emily Collins 3 hr john 3
where the heck is brandon brayson? (Apr '11) 4 hr truth 7
jason hughes 4 hr whoa 12
Linda Darlene Doolin (Jan '09) 4 hr barberette5657 3
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 7 hr Just a fact 22
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52