Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,785

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#93133 Sep 26, 2013
Hello ! Bird Threaders!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93134 Sep 26, 2013
Dang It. September is not even over and I just saw a Christmas commercial.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93135 Sep 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Dang It. September is not even over and I just saw a Christmas commercial.
The flood gates are open-- I hold you personally responsible by watching that commercial you have started hallothanksmas.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#93136 Sep 26, 2013
sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together..
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93137 Sep 26, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
The flood gates are open-- I hold you personally responsible by watching that commercial you have started hallothanksmas.
I would like to enjoy Elvira and the turkey, but I don't do Christmas... too many bad memories

Location hidden

#93138 Sep 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to enjoy Elvira and the turkey, but I don't do Christmas... too many bad memories
I'll get out my little red riding hood costume and come trick-or-treating at your house.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93139 Sep 26, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll get out my little red riding hood costume and come trick-or-treating at your house.
You might get more treats if you came dressed as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. LOL

Location hidden

#93140 Sep 26, 2013
In life you will encounter 2 kinds of people -those who inspire you and those who bring you down. However in the end you'll thank both of them.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93141 Sep 26, 2013
Out of Area wrote:
In life you will encounter 2 kinds of people -those who inspire you and those who bring you down. However in the end you'll thank both of them.
There are actually 3 kinds of people, the 3rd you just ignore.

Location hidden

#93142 Sep 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You might get more treats if you came dressed as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. LOL
I use to watch her on late night TV. She had a very big set of--ummmmm --
Well you know
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93143 Sep 26, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I use to watch her on late night TV. She had a very big set of--ummmmm --
Well you know
Cassandra Peterson.. turned 62 years old last year, actually had red hair LOL

Location hidden

#93144 Sep 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Cassandra Peterson.. turned 62 years old last year, actually had red hair LOL
Better to be Elvira than Maria LaVeau
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93145 Sep 26, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to be Elvira than Maria LaVeau
It certainly would. Marie would be 217 years old and not a young 62. LOL
kool

United States

#93146 Sep 26, 2013
O well
Anne

Brooklyn, NY

#93147 Sep 27, 2013
Hmmm, AW, hasn't DOG awakened you so he can go to the p-tree? I'm awake earlier than usual but I'll just read a little then go back to sleep. There's a small box of kitty kibble by the door waiting for Alvin Chipmunk to start begging for some treats. If the kibble fails to interest him I'll have to try, oh, idk, sunflower seeds?

Since: Sep 13

Bowling Green, KY

#93148 Sep 27, 2013
I tell you what happened to the birds it's uncommon but has happened before often in fact the birds were flying along and suddenly wham violent turbulent forces of a thunderstorm Brewing high inside the jet stream with high and low pressure front there is also a lot of freezing temps most likely hypothermia

Location hidden

#93149 Sep 27, 2013
don't commercialize- celebrate with A&W Root beer.
devistated

Owensboro, KY

#93150 Sep 27, 2013
this is for my wife is 18 years I love you so much kills me to live each day doing how bad I hurt you to girls I don't want our marriage to end I know I have done so but wrong. I hope so so very sorry I will do anything to make this up to you don't let anybody else influence your decision you and the girls are all I think about I don't want this to end I'm begging can you please call me so we can talk about this I love you so much you are the love of my life I know what could be a happy family again going to counseling programs all day everyday your all that I think of I don't know what I'll do without you I think the girls all the time I just want to the best person I can and the one you want to spend the rest of your life with I love you so much I will spend the rest of my life making you happy that is the only thing that is important to me now you the girls and me where are you going to let the girls start calling me again I do need them right now and I need you too more than anything. please let's try you are the one I want to grow old with you always tell me I could fix anything I'm determined enough just give me a shot but I'll go all in. I need sweetheart I love you with all my heart
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93151 Sep 27, 2013
Anne wrote:
Hmmm, AW, hasn't DOG awakened you so he can go to the p-tree? I'm awake earlier than usual but I'll just read a little then go back to sleep. There's a small box of kitty kibble by the door waiting for Alvin Chipmunk to start begging for some treats. If the kibble fails to interest him I'll have to try, oh, idk, sunflower seeds?
Dog went out about 3 am but no one wanted to make the coffee LOL
devistated

Owensboro, KY

#93152 Sep 27, 2013
I've been reading this for the last couple months and I have to say you're absolutely brilliant that's awesome but I really do miss my wife. i can and will be a better man I don't know why couldn't see it before but her and my girls are the most important things that I've got in my life. for a while now my head was clouded drinking doing drugs whatever you know. I now sit back and look at it and think of how horrible of a person I was. I am and will finish, turning my life back positive she may not even ever want to talk to me again, and I know I'll have to live with it. but I have to try now or I'll never live with myself if I don't. her and the girls are my everything. I just can't believe it took me this long to realize that. I've never met anybody like her before. I love her what can I say she is love of my life I apologize for invading your forum. but I see no other way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
flat lick Hammons Brothers Arrested--joseph/w.f... 3 hr hmmm 5
Wilk Renfro 3 hr hmmm 7
dishwasher 4 hr mee 1
Hidy 4 hr Lol 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Paul 134,266
I have a decision to make. 6 hr doc greenthumbs 6
Daniel Boone 8 hr The Independent Man 1
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 15 hr Allison 70

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at February 28 at 4:58PM EST

Barbourville Dating