Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,634

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#93084 Sep 24, 2013
Dang wolf, look at your last post... they lit a cross and stood around the fire making a mean face while it burned...KKK?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93085 Sep 24, 2013
I think I have found the right balance of nakedness to air flow to allow me to sleep---- night everyone.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93086 Sep 24, 2013
Imposter wrote:
At least they sent a big set of red lips to kiss by bonny butt with. Hehehehe Nasty thing.
They turned out the lights and lit a match.. I suppose they can't decide if the want to see the light or not. LOL
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#93087 Sep 24, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember Tammy Faye. Those eyelashes! She was real short too
Yeah when she cried that mascara would just run and run... made her face look like a Halloween mask, a real scary one too.

A man would sure need the good Lord's help if he had to look at that every morning without makeup and then see it later WITH make up ~shiver me timbers~ How about in curlers? Woof.

MissE I have to go my forehead is drooping to the keyboard here, what a day....got a lot done though.
C U all in a day or two.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#93088 Sep 24, 2013
LMAO- Later Wolf.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93089 Sep 24, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
I think I have found the right balance of nakedness to air flow to allow me to sleep---- night everyone.
You might be able to sleep. But with a post like that, Imposter will be UP all night LOL
dawn

Barlow, KY

#93090 Sep 24, 2013
is this a chat room now
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93092 Sep 25, 2013
dawn wrote:
is this a chat room now
yes, pretty much so and just about like some of the local threads except we don't generally delve into all the local trash gossip or go nuts over politics that happened years ago. So we welcome any contribution you wish to make to the chat.
qwerty

Hillsboro, OH

#93096 Sep 25, 2013
I think they sneezed.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93099 Sep 25, 2013
true or not, the political threads are the next door over. LOL

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#93102 Sep 25, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Whats wrong with JPF lala? You tell me now, is she ill or something? My little sugar drop AB hasn't posted in quite a while either but she's probably kicking it with some twenty something hard-body chip and dale dancer knowing her. I hope she's alright too.
But now you have me worried about Dawn so whats up with her? I cant find her email addy...PM shakesoda profile with info please. Tell Dawn I love her, miss her and will be praying for her. I thought she was socking as Anne for a while there but... eh buddy now I'm worried.
Goodnight people.
I can't write anything personal on this thread, for obvious reasons, and to honor her privacy, but I can tell you that she is not well. I am very worried about her. I will tell her that you have asked about her, and I'm sure that will brighten her day. She is genuinely a very kind and loving person, and one of the few who would help anyone who needed it. It just seems unfair that someone that kind should suffer the turn of events that she is experiencing.Thanks for asking about her.

Location hidden

#93103 Sep 25, 2013
@ Imposter. I'm computer illiterate and don't know how to post on a profile. I'll try to figure it out.

Location hidden

#93104 Sep 25, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
true or not, the political threads are the next door over. LOL
Oh, AW, it's Big Stevie who always sends a smile with his jokes. He's just popping in to say hi, in his own way. We talk about a lot of things here, and I respect you greatly, but please don't chase someone away because they make a political allegory. We have all said that we are free to express our opinions, as long as we are civil and respectful toward each other. Hope that I don't offend you, but this is the only thread that I have found that lets everyone speak his mind, and that's a rarity these days. You have to admit that it's a cute story, and not abrasive in any way.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93105 Sep 25, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>I can't write anything personal on this thread, for obvious reasons, and to honor her privacy, but I can tell you that she is not well. I am very worried about her. I will tell her that you have asked about her, and I'm sure that will brighten her day. She is genuinely a very kind and loving person, and one of the few who would help anyone who needed it. It just seems unfair that someone that kind should suffer the turn of events that she is experiencing.Thanks for asking about her.
Keeping her in prayer.

“SHAKE IT UP”

Since: Jan 11

Fort Myers Fla/London Ky

#93106 Sep 25, 2013
Oglala wrote:
@ Imposter. I'm computer illiterate and don't know how to post on a profile. I'll try to figure it out.
You have a PM (personal message) it will show up as a little envelope from shakesoda all you have to do is click it then click reply.
JPF and I go way back on here, we've argued heatedly of course but we always seemed to make up. I miss arguing with her...tell her that please. Tell her I want to pick a big fight with her and then enjoy the cyber make up sex! She is quite beautiful you know, seen her pic on her email when I had it.

I'm afraid I know what it is...I hope I'm wrong. She's a fighter though! That's in her favor...

“SHAKE IT UP”

Since: Jan 11

Fort Myers Fla/London Ky

#93107 Sep 25, 2013
Gotta go folks, too much to do to be on here long-

Lala give my love to jpf please. I'll check back later.
Good day all.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93108 Sep 25, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, AW, it's Big Stevie who always sends a smile with his jokes. He's just popping in to say hi, in his own way. We talk about a lot of things here, and I respect you greatly, but please don't chase someone away because they make a political allegory. We have all said that we are free to express our opinions, as long as we are civil and respectful toward each other. Hope that I don't offend you, but this is the only thread that I have found that lets everyone speak his mind, and that's a rarity these days. You have to admit that it's a cute story, and not abrasive in any way.
I agree with you and I am not chasing Big Stevie away. But a cute political allegory (which it is) will attract the political fanatics like flies on chicken doo and then the thread will change to not allow anything except more political rampaging as it exists in the other 4 threads. In no way does it stifle Freedom of Speech. but I don't stand up and curse in church nor do I scream "Yankee Doodle" at grave side services and that is why I added LOL at the end of my comment.

Location hidden

#93110 Sep 25, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you and I am not chasing Big Stevie away. But a cute political allegory (which it is) will attract the political fanatics like flies on chicken doo and then the thread will change to not allow anything except more political rampaging as it exists in the other 4 threads. In no way does it stifle Freedom of Speech. but I don't stand up and curse in church nor do I scream "Yankee Doodle" at grave side services and that is why I added LOL at the end of my comment.
O.K., we're on the same page.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#93112 Sep 25, 2013
We had a couple flocks of whooping cranes fly over yesterday. They were headed south. The sounds of fall in the air.

Good barnyard storie.. Short Story for you

The Greedy Dog is quite interesting to all the people. Enjoy reading this story.

Once there lived a dog. He was very greedy. There were many times that he had to pay for his greed. Each time the dog promised himself,“I have learnt my lesson. Now I will never be greedy again.” But he soon forgot his promises and was as greedy as ever.

One afternoon, the dog was terribly hungry. He decided to go look for something to eat. Just outside his house, there was a bridge.“I will go and look for food on the other side of the bridge. The food there is definitely better,” he thought to himself.

He walked across the wooden bridge and started sniffing around for food. Suddenly, he spotted a bone lying at a distance.“Ah, I am in luck. This looks a delicious bone,” he said.

Without wasting any time, the hungry dog picked up the bone and was just about to eat it, when he thought,“Somebody might see here with this bone and then I will have to share it with them. So, I had better go home and eat it.” Holding the bone in his mouth, he ran towards his house.

While crossing the wooden bridge, the dog looked down into the river. There he saw his own reflection. The foolish dog mistook it for another dog.“There is another dog in the water with bone in its mouth,” he thought. Greedy, as he was, he thought,“How nice it would be to snatch that piece of bone as well. Then, I will have two bones.”

So, the greedy dog looked at his reflection and growled. The reflection growled back, too. This made the dog angry. He looked down at his reflection and barked,“Woof! Woof!” As he opened his mouth, the bone in his mouth fell into the river. It was only when the water splashed that the greedy dog realized that what he had seen was nothing but his own reflections and not another dog. But it was too late. He had lost the piece of bone because of his greed. Now he had to go hungry.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#93113 Sep 25, 2013
Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
enjoying one moment at a time;
accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
that I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
forever in the next.
Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new hunting and fishing store 5 min dirctions 3
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min GOTP 153,271
knox board of ed raising taxes 19 min sherry 76
whos the best looking at Jackson msc 20 min Velocity 2
opening in November 20 min hunter 5
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 25 min Hmmmmmmm 4,661
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 1 hr Tommy 75
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 4 hr really 13
•••
•••