Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81703 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Imposter

Brodhead, KY

#92887 Sep 19, 2013
My typing is coming back ttl, but slowly.
Imposter

Brodhead, KY

#92888 Sep 19, 2013
Gotta get back to the grind, covered up with webwork.
Always-

Gotta get it done. What a nice day out there too.

:(

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#92889 Sep 19, 2013
Imposter wrote:
Hey I must be doing something right missE, they are easier to get than to get rid of!
OMG I'm digging the hole deeper and deeper Lol.

I dont care for the docile types, fiery red heads are aleays well worth the extra aggravation and occasional black eye....Know what I'm saying?
Hehehehe
I understand -- you know what they say about you men---
"Men are like floor tiles, lay them right the first time, you can walk on them for a lifetime".
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92890 Sep 19, 2013
With the over-crowding in the Civil War POW camps, the concept of offering "paroles" to captive prisoners of both sides began. A "parole" was simply the laying down of the arms and agreeing to abandon the fight and go home. I am sure some did while others agreed only for the moment.
With shortages of food and medicines and the overcrowding, the Commandant of Andersonville Prison (Henry Wirz) was hanged for war crimes but some Historians claim U.S. Grant was as much responsible as Wirz.
Andersonville was just built to hold abut 10,000 Union captives temporarily until they could be exchanged for Confederates POWs. Grant refused to do any exchanges and the camp swelled to 26,000 permanent residents with little to no food.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92891 Sep 19, 2013
In Accounting terms, there is the "T" graph with the liabilities on one side and the assets on the other. From my perspective on women, the liabilities seem to over balance the scale while the assets mainly on the couch. LOL
Anne

United States

#92892 Sep 19, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
"Men are like floor tiles, lay them right the first time, you can walk on them for a lifetime".
Whoowee, woman! You are wise beyond your years!!
Imposternaddor

Brodhead, KY

#92893 Sep 19, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
TIF :)
Patriotgyrl65

Centerville, TX

#92894 Sep 19, 2013
So, after 78,164 posts, we are still no closer to figuring out what killed the birds, then?

Location hidden

#92896 Sep 19, 2013
Patriotgyrl65 wrote:
So, after 78,164 posts, we are still no closer to figuring out what killed the birds, then?
We are getting much closer. Here at F.A.R.T (Further Aviary Research Thread) we spend numerous hours discussing the endless hypothetical scenarios on this matter. Please check in regularly for updates. Thanks for visiting FART

Location hidden

#92897 Sep 19, 2013
Please help yourself to a fried bologna sandwich and make a contribution to the UNA fountain as you exit F.A.R.T
amkk

Elizabethtown, KY

#92898 Sep 19, 2013
God is talking and nobody is listen. The bible speaks of times like this.

Location hidden

#92899 Sep 19, 2013
amkk wrote:
Shhhhh. You have come during our quiet meditation time. We are listening to God right now and your post is distracting us. Please return later and leave a few coins in the UNA fountain. Thanks for visiting F.A.R.T.
qwerty

Buna, TX

#92900 Sep 19, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
We are getting much closer. Here at F.A.R.T (Further Aviary Research Thread) we spend numerous hours discussing the endless hypothetical scenarios on this matter. Please check in regularly for updates. Thanks for visiting FART
I think it's time we apply Special High Intensity Training........

TO: All bird threaders

Subject: Special High Intensity Training

In order to assure the highest levels of quality work and productivity from bird threaders, it will be our policy to keep all bird threaders well trained through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (S.H.I.T.). We are trying to give bird threaders more S.H.I.T. than anyone else.

If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T. on the thread, please see Miss E. You will be immediately placed at the top of the S.H.I.T. list, and our managers are especially skilled at seeing that you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle.

Bird threaders who don’t take their S.H.I.T. will be placed in DEPARTMENTAL EMPLOYEE EVALUATION PROGRAMS (D.E.E.P S.H.I.T.). Those who fail to take D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T. seriously will have to go to EMPLOYEE ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T. S.H.I.T.). Since our managers took S.H.I.T. before they were promoted, they don’t have to do S.H.I.T. anymore, and are all full of S.H.I.T. already.

If you are full of S.H.I.T., you may be interested in a job training others. We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LECTURE LIST.(B.U.L.L. S.H.I.T.). Those who are full of B.U.L.L. S.H.I.T. will get the S.H.I.T. jobs, and can apply for promotion to DIRECTOR OF INTENSITY PROGRAMMING (D.I.P.S.H.I.T.).

If you have further questions, please direct them to our HEAD OF TRAINING, SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (H.O.T.S.H.I.T.).

Thank you,

BOSS IN GENERAL
SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (B.I.G. S.H.I.T.)

Location hidden

#92901 Sep 19, 2013
I am laughing so hard -- I'm crying down my leg!
Imposter

London, KY

#92902 Sep 19, 2013
OFL_MAO
Imposter

London, KY

#92903 Sep 19, 2013
amkk wrote:
I cant hear you, please speak into the microphone.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#92905 Sep 19, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhh. You have come during our quiet meditation time. We are listening to God right now and your post is distracting us. Please return later and leave a few coins in the UNA fountain. Thanks for visiting F.A.R.T.
I only have a quarter. Can I make change and get three nickels back?

Location hidden

#92906 Sep 19, 2013
Lantern_Rouge wrote:
<quoted text>I only have a quarter. Can I make change and get three nickels back?
Yes that is fine. UNA would understand.
amkk

Elizabethtown, KY

#92909 Sep 19, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I cant hear you, please speak into the microphone.
I will pray for you

Location hidden

#92910 Sep 19, 2013
amkk wrote:
<quoted text>I will pray for you
He needs prayers -- thanks for noticing.
Can you ask God to help him with those nasty corns on his feet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min North Mountain 159,579
Coach dinky out?? 2 hr My basketballer 1
Mark blanton 2 hr Blake 1
Help for my ipad 2 hr I know 23
Does he not care 2 hr Pat 1
Where is Angie 4 hr humm 5
Wilderness Off Road Area 4 hr Sad 9
Shooting in Calebs Creek Thu Pam 4

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages