Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
77,861 - 77,880 of 81,565 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
@Miss E Font.. a couple other women stories that you can also read more about via "Google" or your internet search facility.

Belle Brezing was Lexington's own high-class Victorian era Madame and it is reported that her activities were the basis for the character "Belle Watling" in Margaret Mitchell's "Gone With The Wind".

Also Pauline Cushman was a Union Spy and fledgling actress appearing in Louisville and was captured and scheduled to be hanged, but was rescued when Union troops showed up in Shelbyville Ky.
I'll check them out. If you could time travel back and observe any one historical event-- what would you pick?
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
Wait! Just fake it!! After all its a computer and you can be whomever or whatever you want to be!!!
Wow! A woman talking about faking it....hehehe
U sound a tad mad too, I must have that dual effect on most females. Darn my luck.:)
I dont "fake it" in business deals or any other important real life deals. Lets keep things in perspective here, verification is easily obtainable in most any circumstance with a click or a call.

But now on here we play as we see fit, remember...you showed me them boobies and they were spectacular.. hahaha
I'll keep the two separated,(boobies websites take your pick) a pat on the back for intuitiveness may be in order, but other than that it was a lucky guess and I admit to a trick or two ON HERE to do my own verifying. What are the odds? Think about it! Providence?

So are we good, or what? Totally your call. If we aren't I'll bow out gracefully and stay off of here. Soon I'll be out of the "other place" too, it just isn't working out well, and I dont really need it anyways, I'm not going to waste time on something that I dont have to do and isn't any fun for me.
One good thing about this place is the fact that in a few days this whole conversation will be buried pages back.
A good thing about me is I know when to keep my mouth shut.

I bet your so cute when you're mad..How about a little kiss? Muahh.
Last word on the matter.
Now can we please be topix friends?
:)- you
:)- me
Happy- happy, how about it?
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll check them out. If you could time travel back and observe any one historical event-- what would you pick?
:) me
:O you...how about it?
Bazzzing!
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Don't know about AW but I would want to go back and see...That's a hard one.
Hmmmmm
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

I would want to go back and meet Marilyn Monroe.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

I guess I would want to go back and try to stop the JFK assassination nanny.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah those WIMBA classes are on the cutting edge. What I propose is a BB (or whatever forum) system wide student based chat-site. The relationship building time prob is one of the things I'm hung up on, two phd's currently "in power" at separate campuses think its a great idea, or the preliminary proposal is rather.
It could help some little bit, not just in one class now, but all through the wonderful Jr. college newfangled online experience. They could warn one another what to classes to stay away from LOL in their online slang lingo that is so discouraged by most instructors.
And they could vent frustrations some little bit now and then, without getting into too much trouble.
A lot of the instructors are desensitized and a lot of the classes are beyond ridicules time and difficulty wise, I haven't seen the two together yet but if that happened I would sure pity the poor students.. The big wigs I approached thought enough of the idea to advise a notary mark be put on it to make sure credit for the idea falls where due.
As far as the charades here, harmless fun- I only know of one or two that have remained "themselves" on this particular thread. That's what topix is kind of about, a place for some to converse, for others to play, for some to troll, cause trouble, figure out who people are in various sock forms. Or any fun combination of those.
Good day Anne girl,BTW would you and wolf like to come to Paris with MissE and I? LMAO What about KEV! Maybe ugly gurl will show back up.
@Kev- If she does, she's all yours pal.
Passport is dusted off. Suitcase stays packed. Never been to Paris France , but have been to Bitche France . Had lunch there. Walked through the street market and admired the cemetery. My French can find a restaurant and s bathroom .that's about it .
Barbie B Q

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Imposter wrote:
That's a good one.
Barbie B Q

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Imposter wrote:
I love Marilyn Monroe. She's beautiful
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not want to choose just one specific event or period to "observe" for there are too many choices. But it would be interesting to observe nearly everything American that predated my life.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>You got it babe! We'll eat pizza pie and drink wine.
Worst pizza I ever did eat was in Italy . Yeah, yeah. I know they didnt really invent pizza.... But they are the ones that have a reputation to hold up whether or not they invented pizza
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
I would prefer to spend time with with that crusty voiced, intelligent, independent minded, classy lady.. Katharine Hepburn.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! A woman talking about faking it....hehehe
U sound a tad mad too, I must have that dual effect on most females. Darn my luck.:)
I dont "fake it" in business deals or any other important real life deals. Lets keep things in perspective here, verification is easily obtainable in most any circumstance with a click or a call.
But now on here we play as we see fit, remember...you showed me them boobies and they were spectacular.. hahaha
I'll keep the two separated,(boobies websites take your pick) a pat on the back for intuitiveness may be in order, but other than that it was a lucky guess and I admit to a trick or two ON HERE to do my own verifying. What are the odds? Think about it! Providence?
So are we good, or what? Totally your call. If we aren't I'll bow out gracefully and stay off of here. Soon I'll be out of the "other place" too, it just isn't working out well, and I dont really need it anyways, I'm not going to waste time on something that I dont have to do and isn't any fun for me.
One good thing about this place is the fact that in a few days this whole conversation will be buried pages back.
A good thing about me is I know when to keep my mouth shut.
I bet your so cute when you're mad..How about a little kiss? Muahh.
Last word on the matter.
Now can we please be topix friends?
:)- you
:)- me
Happy- happy, how about it?
Muahh...

Nah, you ain't said nothin ' to make me mad. It's all good.:-)

But , hey, reality is this is topix. And this thread is fun and 90% nice. Some ugly trolls now and then but after a couple of years you've learned to roll with the punches.
Paris!! Group rates for us !! Yay

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I would prefer to spend time with with that crusty voiced, intelligent, independent minded, classy lady.. Katharine Hepburn.
She was a string opinionated woman!
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> It is not private... All Aboard.. Next stop.. The Twilight Zone. lol
LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

bet wrote:
What the f has anybody even talked about birds in the last 500 post what is this a private chat room for time travelers
Shhhh. Don't mention the private chat room. The first rule of the Bird thread is you don't talk about the bird thread.
Also due to our intelligent witty conversation NSA is listening in. We are a threat to national security.
Is that a drone?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a string opinionated woman!
I don't know about the string LOL
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I would prefer to spend time with with that crusty voiced, intelligent, independent minded, classy lady.. Katharine Hepburn.
Ahhh yes. Good call, she was hot in "Holiday," what an actress. They don't make 'em like that anymore.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> It is not private... All Aboard.. Next stop.. The Twilight Zone. lol
Do do do do do do do do.....
As Rod Steling puffs on his cig.

I liked the one about the hillbilly man and his coon dog, they both died falling over a cliff...in the afterword the dog wouldn't go into "Heaven" so the man wouldn't go in either, then on down the road they came to St Peter and found out the first "heaven" was really h e double toothpicks, the dog had smelled the sulfur....Do do do do do do do do.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh yes. Good call, she was hot in "Holiday," what an actress. They don't make 'em like that anymore.
"The African Queen" with Bogart was one of my favorite classics.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New club in Barbourville? 49 min Bville resident 13
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Curmudgeon 147,246
Teresa Johnson and Rex 4 hr wondering 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr spaceship 129,040
john sowders 4 hr Lay student 10
Please Ladies answer this question for me 4 hr LMAO 7
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 5 hr Jack 22
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••