Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,771

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#92573 Sep 13, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>No kidding. Those things would probably be worse on the way out than they were going in too.
We were at a party once and this guy was showing off and kept piling peppers on his pizza. He was swallowing them whole-- totally drunk.
A week later, his roommate told us the story about when those peppers made their way out the south side
He said he was crying and hollering from the bathroom
kevin

Louisa, KY

#92574 Sep 13, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
We were at a party once and this guy was showing off and kept piling peppers on his pizza. He was swallowing them whole-- totally drunk.
A week later, his roommate told us the story about when those peppers made their way out the south side
C'mon ice cream... lol
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#92575 Sep 13, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
My dad always told one about his sister that ate some Hungarian wax peppers or something like that once and LOLOL the next morning she hollered and made another sister come in the bathroom and fan her....fanny, nanny. Hehehehehe
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#92576 Sep 13, 2013
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon ice cream... lol
LMAO

Location hidden

#92577 Sep 13, 2013
I always thought that water boarding was way too easy-- pepper pooping.
That would get them to talk
"I'll tell you everything. Everything "
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#92578 Sep 13, 2013
No kind of humor like potty humor.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#92579 Sep 13, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
I always thought that water boarding was way too easy-- pepper pooping.
That would get them to talk
"I'll tell you everything. Everything "
They could give them some lotion inundated with hot pepper extract, and some hustlers.....

Talk abut torture...if I ran gtmo I'd declare that any man that could finish shall be immediately set free. He learned his lesson.

Location hidden

#92580 Sep 13, 2013
Imposter wrote:
No kind of humor like potty humor.
I know, right? I am confident God has a sense of humor simply by the bodily sounds he gave us.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#92581 Sep 13, 2013
Whew I'm on a roll, you still hanging around Kev?
This is a good one, one time when I was a teen I grabbed my rifle and went into the hills to knock around some and I got into some poison oak trying to climb a big oak tree, well on the way home I stopped to....to pee, that's it....anyway yeah pee.... the next day I was broke out down there with the awfullest blisters you ever seen. I was mortified LOL and afraid to tell anyone. It cleared up in a week or less and man Oh man was I ever glad it did, I thought I had something bad.
Later that year I made the connection to the poison oak. I was so relieved I didn't have a disease.

I cant believe i just told that one on myself. True story though.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#92582 Sep 13, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right? I am confident God has a sense of humor simply by the bodily sounds he gave us.
Baby if he doesn't I am in big doo doo. LOL

Location hidden

#92583 Sep 13, 2013
Imposter wrote:
This is a good one, one time when I was a teen I grabbed my rifle and went into the hills to knock around some and I got into some poison oak trying to climb a big oak tree, well on the way home I stopped to....to pee, that's it....anyway yeah pee.... the next day I was broke out down there with the awfullest blisters you ever seen. I was mortified LOL and afraid to tell anyone. It cleared up in a week or less and man Oh man was I ever glad it did, I thought I had something bad.
Later that year I made the connection to the poison oak. I was so relieved I didn't have a disease.

I am one of those lucky few that are not allergic to poison ivy. I can see imposter calling all his lady friends-- then calling back saying "sorry honey, just poison ivy".
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#92584 Sep 13, 2013
Check this one out Kevin. These girls are HOT! The dude seems to want to be a hot girl too, but its a good'n.

kevin

Louisa, KY

#92585 Sep 13, 2013
Imposter wrote:
Similar story, other side. A serious life lesson.

Location hidden

#92586 Sep 13, 2013
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Similar story, other side. A serious life lesson.
LOL
Kevin to God "please God let it be poison ivy"
kevin

Louisa, KY

#92587 Sep 13, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Kevin to God "please God let it be poison ivy"
Oh, it was. I shoulda used the glossy pages in the outhouse...
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#92588 Sep 13, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see imposter calling all his lady friends-- then calling back saying "sorry honey, just poison ivy".
I only had one little red head at that time, and she would have killed me, literally. I was one scared young man for a week there.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#92589 Sep 13, 2013
Eh buddy they took down a couple of my posts again, its something how they'll leave up the craziest things and take down serious posts for no apparent reason.
Wolf could have cracked into the website I spoke of in a heartbeat, but I doubt if he could have told me how to do it on here. That's some complicated stuff. And old Wolf doesn't even think he's the best thing to come along since Vaseline.

@Nope; if you see this will you tell me why they do that, if you know, please? All I did was ask Wolf a question and poot it was gone.
Anne

United States

#92592 Sep 13, 2013
Imposter wrote:
Here's one for anne girl...I bet you like it, please leave some...feedback lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QWU8CU9m0LcXX
Busy day and just now checking in.. Alas ... My iPhone wont let me go to this... So thanks anyway.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92594 Sep 13, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I was chopping Serrano peppers the other day and accidentally touched my eye --- and I know better!
I cried, and cried, and cried
I learned long ago to not chop peppers and take a whizz. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92595 Sep 13, 2013
Interesting night. Ate pizza and watched a dvd on Dachau, Sachenhausen, and the Liberation of Auschwitz. One or the other upset my stomach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Dry send our Money to Corbin !?!?!? 53 min Interested person 2
New wet vote petition started today please sign... 1 hr Interested person 12
WET vote supported by Artemus church deacon 2 hr I wonder 2
Where to sign WET petition ?"??? 2 hr Dude 3
looking to buy a electric fence charger 3 hr beans 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,399
Keep our town DRY 5 hr Crack Kills 17
dinky phipps 7 hr literally 31
Romeo's Italian Resturant 8 hr Boozer 8
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Thu marsh 55
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News