Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81774 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Anne

United States

#92415 Sep 7, 2013
Lol! Them silly smokin cows!

About 9pm The crowd at our small town airport lit 200 Chinese lanterns ( kinda like a miniature hot air balloon) and sent them airborne. What a sight! The airport is really close to an interstate highway so I'm sure many travelers wondered about the "UFO's" crossing the highway!!

Good night all.
alicia

Lexington, KY

#92416 Sep 7, 2013
Mmmm
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92418 Sep 8, 2013
Today's Civil War tidbit.. Sarah Emma Edmonds was the most famous of females that masqueraded as males. Under the disguise of "Franklin Thompson", She served with the 2nd Michigan Infantry for 2 years even participating in the Battle of Bull Run. Her fame resulted mainly because of her "paper trail" or diary.
qwerty

Hillsboro, OH

#92419 Sep 8, 2013
Get ready for some nice surprises today, especially if you've been eating burritos and beans. It will do you good to be gaseous, so be prepared to cast caution to the winds when necessary or to take some chances that you'd normally shy away from. Of course, you shouldn't do anything completely rash or foolish, but you're certainly in the mood for a mini mushroom cloud.
Imposter

London, KY

#92420 Sep 8, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Today's Civil War tidbit.. Sarah Emma Edmonds was the most famous of females that masqueraded as males. Under the disguise of "Franklin Thompson", She served with the 2nd Michigan Infantry for 2 years even participating in the Battle of Bull Run. Her fame resulted mainly because of her "paper trail" or diary.
Quite the fitting comment Wolf. You and I now have an inside joke my friend, I know you know what I mean. Not much at all gets past.... old sly wolves.

Its sure nice country the Good Lord above laid down for you people down that way. The fishing isn't the best but the scenery is unmatched in my opinion.
Imposter

London, KY

#92421 Sep 8, 2013
qwerty wrote:
Get ready for some nice surprises today, especially if you've been eating burritos and beans. It will do you good to be gaseous, so be prepared to cast caution to the winds when necessary or to take some chances that you'd normally shy away from. Of course, you shouldn't do anything completely rash or foolish, but you're certainly in the mood for a mini mushroom cloud.
Good advise qwerty, better out than in. I hope you have great day.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#92422 Sep 8, 2013
qwerty wrote:
Maybe it's time to invent those underwear with the carbon filter built in.
Anne

United States

#92423 Sep 8, 2013
Ohhh, can't breathe , can't breathe.....what's that smmmelll ! Gag!

Location hidden

#92424 Sep 8, 2013
Imposter. Strike a match! Man
kevin

Louisa, KY

#92426 Sep 8, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's time to invent those underwear with the carbon filter built in.
*sniff sniff..... I don't want 'em.*grin
aaa

Glasgow, KY

#92427 Sep 8, 2013
hmmm

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#92428 Sep 8, 2013
so sad you made it all about business.
Anne

United States

#92429 Sep 8, 2013
Too late. Too late.

But there's more burritos and beans in the fridge for tomorrow !!!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92431 Sep 9, 2013
Some Kentucky Civil War Statistics that I never knew.... about 75,000 Union enlistees and 25,000 Confederate and the Community of Portland seceded from Louisville even before South Carolina seceded from the Union.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92432 Sep 9, 2013
Ulysses Simpson Grant had failed at nearly everything he had ever done even resigning from the regular peace-time army in 1854, sold firewood for a living at one point and even failed at farming. He loved animals and had a distaste for chicken saying he could not bring himself to "eat anything that walked around on two legs".

In 1861 he was re-commissioned as a Colonel in the Illinois Volunteer infantry and set out on his Kentucky-Tennessee River campaign.
Vice

Paducah, KY

#92433 Sep 9, 2013
Birds rock, birds roll

Location hidden

#92434 Sep 9, 2013
Vice wrote:
Birds rock, birds roll
Rockin Robin
Tweet
Tweet
Cup of mint tea and out the door-- later bird threaders
Jim

Addison, IL

#92439 Sep 9, 2013
Pray people pray.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92440 Sep 9, 2013
Jim wrote:
Pray people pray.
That is quite often not enough. In addition to that, Thomas Jonathon "Stonewall" Jackson did not smoke, drink, play cards, and permitted himself only the sparest of meals. He sometimes refused to march or fight on the Sabbath and often rode with one arm extended over his head pointing towards the Heavens. But even all that was not enough.
Takiki

Paducah, KY

#92441 Sep 9, 2013
Concerned

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Oven Mitt 2 hr lol 67
Joe Ore arrested again 3 hr curious 2
Qualfications of a Pastor? 4 hr MisFit Kid 8
laptops 4 sale 5 hr ttwarewolf 12
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 6 hr Knox county 15
kink 7 hr rufus 10
looking for something too rent.... 7 hr remt 2
Shooting at Walmart??? 7 hr MisFit Kid 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance