Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
77,401 - 77,420 of 81,594 Comments Last updated 17 hrs ago
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I stayed at the Galt house. Its suppose to be haunted; however, I didn't see any ghost
I have stayed there also. The only "ghosts" I have ever seen are most likely just my own vivid memories, deep thoughts, and imagination.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I have stayed there also. The only "ghosts" I have ever seen are most likely just my own vivid memories, deep thoughts, and imagination.
I did a tour of Arlington once and there are areas there that sent chills up my spine. Some places have a spirit of their own
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stereotyping us red heads?
I don't have a temper at all~
My oldest daughter is a firey redhead....nuff said!!!

Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
<quoted text>My oldest daughter is a firey redhead....nuff said!!!

Lol
I have the red hair, green eyes and fair skin but can't do any Celtic dances.
Maybe I'm a rejected Irish.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

@imposter . Heeheehee ! Gotcha!

Guess ill just post my little chuckle to imposter. I've deleted a goofy story that happened at the thong club meeting involving Kegel exercises and a story about a confederate flag. I'm sitting down and shutting up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
@imposter . Heeheehee ! Gotcha!

Guess ill just post my little chuckle to imposter. I've deleted a goofy story that happened at the thong club meeting involving Kegel exercises and a story about a confederate flag. I'm sitting down and shutting up.
Oh I would love to tell my keigel banana story from the playboy club in Memphis.
1985 was a great summer to be young.
lol
The flag has me scratching my head.....
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I would love to tell my keigel banana story from the playboy club in Memphis.
1985 was a great summer to be young.
lol
The flag has me scratching my head.....
Well , the flag. I guess I'm about the only person that has a confederate flag NORTH of the ohio river. I was at a yard sale several years ago down south and there was something folded up in a sack. Curious soul that I am I pulled it out and there it was! The yard sale operator says "where'd that come from " and " if you want it you can have it"! Im a sucker for "free" So now it's hanging from the rafters of my pole barn mostly forgotten and mostly hidden by a stash of old furniture. One of these days my heirs will run across it and like you, Miss E, scratch their heads. Heeheehee.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
<quoted text>Well , the flag. I guess I'm about the only person that has a confederate flag NORTH of the ohio river. I was at a yard sale several years ago down south and there was something folded up in a sack. Curious soul that I am I pulled it out and there it was! The yard sale operator says "where'd that come from " and " if you want it you can have it"! Im a sucker for "free" So now it's hanging from the rafters of my pole barn mostly forgotten and mostly hidden by a stash of old furniture. One of these days my heirs will run across it and like you, Miss E, scratch their heads. Heeheehee.
Great !
I have a few "pictures" that I've lost among my stuff. I chuckle to myself
When I think of my kids finding them years from now and their jaws dropping open. I don't even look for them anymore, the thought of the shock is too funny!
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Since I didn't set down and shut up here's the other dumb story.
Monthly meeting of the thong club. 6 members showed. Met at a pizza house in the next county. Our meetings always involve a meal. One member (not me) told her doctor that she leaked a little when she coughed. Doc gave her an instructional pamphlet on Kegel exercises. She proudly announced to our little group "and, hey,they worked!" With that announcement our little group kinds laughed and snickered. Her sister (not me) spoke up with " all right everybody! Lets do our Kegel exercises! 1, 2, 3. Now!" With that said she dramatically clinched up and made her eyes bulge. we were ROTFLOBO!!!

That's what happens when you eat too much pizza, I guess you had to be there..... sigh....
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Civil War tidbit.. Union General William (nicknamed "Bull" due to his stature) Nelson, a Kentuckian (Nelson County and Camp Nelson in Jessamne County bears his name) lost the Battle of Richmond Kentucky and 2000 Union soldiers were held prisoner on the Madison County Courthouse lawn. Later, when blaming that loss on a subordinate (Jefferson C. Davis and not the Confederate President) he was mortally shot in the Galt House in Louisville.
I found an article about that, maybe it'll unwind me enough to go to sleep at a decent hour tonight.

Sam and I went out for a little "stroll" and you know what? The charge nurse accused me of bringing Sam back "reeking" of alcohol!
Maybe they should have built their little facility farther away from the VFW? The'll probably ban me this time.
Old nurse Cratchet the hatchet face (Director of nursing) will be very concerned when she hears about it in the morning.
That Nazi b/tch. Oh well, we had fun for an hour or two anyway.

That's not her real name but man she looks and acts just like that nurse on one flew over the cuckoo's nest. Face like a buffalo.
They made a mountain out of a mole hill if you ask me. Almost made me loose my religion. Next time (if there is one) I think I'll get him a good beer buzz on and then buy him a hooker too. Dagnabiit all to hadees if they dont like it phooey on em. A man needs a little fun every now and then.
Baaaa what a mess. Too tall's done it again.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Great !
I have a few "pictures" that I've lost among my stuff. I chuckle to myself
When I think of my kids finding them years from now and their jaws dropping open. I don't even look for them anymore, the thought of the shock is too funny!
Yup. Can you imagine them silently passing them around , raising their eyebrows and not saying a word till they all have seen them? Then! Bam! Hey, Mom! You gave them something to talk about!!! Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I found an article about that, maybe it'll unwind me enough to go to sleep at a decent hour tonight.

Sam and I went out for a little "stroll" and you know what? The charge nurse accused me of bringing Sam back "reeking" of alcohol!
Maybe they should have built their little facility farther away from the VFW? The'll probably ban me this time.
Old nurse Cratchet the hatchet face (Director of nursing) will be very concerned when she hears about it in the morning.

That's not her real name but man she looks and acts just like that nurse on one flew over the cuckoo's nest. Face like a buffalo.
They made a mountain out of a mole hill if you ask me. Almost made me loose my religion. Next time (if there is one) I think I'll get him a good beer buzz on and then buy him a hooker too. Dagnabiit all to hadees if they dont like it phooey on em. A man needs a little fun every now and then.
I bet your friend isn't complaining. I hope if the day comes I'm in a nursing home, I have a friend that slips me out for strawberry daiquiri and Chippendale strippers! Whoo hoo!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
Since I didn't set down and shut up here's the other dumb story.
Monthly meeting of the thong club. 6 members showed. Met at a pizza house in the next county. Our meetings always involve a meal. One member (not me) told her doctor that she leaked a little when she coughed. Doc gave her an instructional pamphlet on Kegel exercises. She proudly announced to our little group "and, hey,they worked!" With that announcement our little group kinds laughed and snickered. Her sister (not me) spoke up with " all right everybody! Lets do our Kegel exercises! 1, 2, 3. Now!" With that said she dramatically clinched up and made her eyes bulge. we were ROTFLOBO!!!

That's what happens when you eat too much pizza, I guess you had to be there..... sigh....
Yup-- we go from maxi pads to depends. Everything in between is the fun parts
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

I think I'll take a dang nerve pill. Its a wonder I didn't knock over some furniture in there or something.

I'm going to get a hooker and a couple of millers in there now for sure if I have to go that rout, by hooker or crooker. I doubt if he can do much with her anyhow, but I bet he'll have a good old time trying.
Let em see Saturday night how it goes when you rile me up. He's going to have a niece visit him.......I'll tech em to mess with me.
Yep I got a buzz anybody wanna fight about it? LOLOOOOOOO too tall the tree top lover is back baby!
Hehehehe Down goes the xanax- first one in months.
Goodnight.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I found an article about that, maybe it'll unwind me enough to go to sleep at a decent hour tonight.
Wow! What a night you had! Beat the heck outta mine. Saw a hooker on the corner last night. Tall thin, legs up to there. Swinging around the lamp post. She was struttin' around quite lively when I stopped at the light. My car windows are tinted pretty dark so she didnt know if I was a girl or guy..
Maybe it didnt matter .. Lol

(Hope you don't get kicked out)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
I think I'll take a dang nerve pill. Its a wonder I didn't knock over some furniture in there or something.

I'm going to get a hooker and a couple of millers in there now for sure if I have to go that rout, by hooker or crooker. I doubt if he can do much with her anyhow, but I bet he'll have a good old time trying.
Let em see Saturday night how it goes when you rile me up. He's going to have a niece visit him.......I'll tech em to mess with me.
Yep I got a buzz anybody wanna fight about it? LOLOOOOOOO too tall the tree top lover is back baby!
Hehehehe Down goes the xanax- first one in months.
Goodnight.
Night dear

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! What a night you had! Beat the heck outta mine. Saw a hooker on the corner last night. Tall thin, legs up to there. Swinging around the lamp post. She was struttin' around quite lively when I stopped at the light. My car windows are tinted pretty dark so she didnt know if I was a girl or guy..
Maybe it didnt matter .. Lol

(Hope you don't get kicked out)
Winchester use to have a bench downtown. They took it out because the hookers would sit there. So now our poor working girls of ill-repute
Have to stand around. No respect for the oldest profession.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Martinsburg W Va. Downtown In front of the public library. Nice grassy area with benches. Very pleasant. Gives you an uncomfortable feeling when you take your kids past the decked out ladies to go to story hour . Police station is down the street a few blocks, across from xxx business.
Wonder is its still that way? A little crazy
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
My guess is that the charge nurse was just putting on a show so that the Director would not climb her arse when she heard about it (just CYA), but in reality was glad that old Sam might get a good night's rest. I would not worry about it but just go on and do your thing. I quit worrying about what other people thought a long time ago. I got the royal treatment over wheeling old Ernie out to the garden area for a smoke. So what did I do? The next time, we just lit up in the TV room and they were glad we went outside. LOL The fact is, that when you get that old it really makes no difference if you have a little brew, chew, or a smoke. What's all that going do anyways? Kill you? And if you and old Sam can get into the VFW, it seems to me that you two have already paid your dues. Cheers!!!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

A man and a woman, who have never met before, find themselves in the same sleeping carriage of a train. After the initial embarrassment, they both manage to get to sleep; the woman on the top bunk, the man on the lower.

In the middle of the night the woman leans over and says, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly pass me another blanket?"

The man leans out and with a glint in his eye said "I've got a better idea ... let's pretend we're married."

"Why not," giggles the woman.

"Good," he replies. "Get your own damned blanket!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search