Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81704 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

hey THERE

Oswego, IL

#91962 Aug 20, 2013
For many years they lived in solitary terror of birds dying ,...droping out of the sky ,...or the light beams that caused searing headaches, the technology that took control of their minds and bodies. They feared the stalkers, people whose voices shouted from the walls or screamed in their heads,“We found you” and “We want you dead.”

When people who believe such things reported them to the police, doctors or family, they said they were often told they were crazy. Sometimes they were medicated or locked in hospital wards, or fired from jobs and isolated from the outside world.

But when they found one another on topix , everything changed. So many others were having the same experiences.

Type “mind control” or “gang stalking” into Google, and Web sites appear that describe cases of persecution, both psychological and physical, related with the same minute details — red and white cars following victims, vandalism of their homes, snickering by those around them.
Anne

United States

#91963 Aug 20, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I guess he is going to be late or stood you up, since this is TUESDAY. lol
Heeheehee! I did miss a day ! Lol!! That's so funny!!!! He got home Saturday night while i was out of town for the wedding and we met up Sunday night then returned home last night!! Long weekend of traveling for the both of us! Can I plead a senior moment?? Lol!!( I should've just said "stupid iPhone autocorrect" lol)
Anne

United States

#91964 Aug 20, 2013
Did I ever mention the snake in the birdhouse??? Well, it came back!!!! They--not me!--covered the opening and then removed the fastening screw to open up the front side of the bluebird box. That chicken snake filled up the interior of that box!! Oh my!! They pushed the snake out and it slithered into the woods.... Ewwwww!
idk

Maysville, KY

#91966 Aug 20, 2013
what is going on here. it is crazy.
KentuckyLady

United States

#91967 Aug 20, 2013
Anne wrote:
Miss E, I'll volunteer to post some random posts every now and then to help keep this crazy good thread going!!! Lol.
AND since a few of us have chickens ( or have had--like KY lady):: why did the chicken cross the Internet?
To get to the other (web) site! dumb dumb dumb lol
Lmao...gonna get me some more. Wow, country living is a busy one! Always something to do. My poor chicks and their demise. Sigh.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#91969 Aug 20, 2013
idk wrote:
what is going on here. it is crazy.
If you think we're nuts, you should live in the Middle East; try Yemen or Pakistan and see how freely information will flow.
Lovely evening,@ Anne I wish you better luck with the chickens. Nice to hear that you and Hubby are making up time;)
KentuckyLady

United States

#91970 Aug 20, 2013
Good evening lovely people's. I hope all is well on the home fronts.
Give me the roses while I live
Trying to cheer me on
Useless the flowers that you give
After the soul is gone.
A song daddy and I sung years ago at our little country church. Sure do miss those days of childhood.
Blessings to you all. Don't forget ....blue moon tonight.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#91971 Aug 20, 2013
One of my favorite hymns was Where the Roses Never Fade.
I am going to a city,
Where the streets with gold are laid,
Where the tree of life is blooming,
And the roses never fade

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#91972 Aug 20, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know when old spice was first made in the 30's it was intended for women.
Hmmmmm...I the wear Chaps I wear is intended for women.

Remember this?
"Old Spice bodywash, deodorant, aftershave and cologne. Why women wait patiently for their men to return from the sea."

I've never really got to try that to see if it works...

Scotts Vegas

#91973 Aug 20, 2013
Blooper! try it this a way. Hmmmmmm...The chaps I wear is intended for women.

Location hidden

#91974 Aug 20, 2013
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmm...I the wear Chaps I wear is intended for women.

Remember this?
"Old Spice bodywash, deodorant, aftershave and cologne. Why women wait patiently for their men to return from the sea."

I've never really got to try that to see if it works...
When I was 16 -- my first boyfriend wore old spice. To this day when I smell it as someone passes by, it brings up old memories. Remember the cologne English Leather it was a big bottle with a wooden cap? Made a good door stop

Scotts Vegas

#91975 Aug 20, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> If you think we're nuts, you should live in the Middle East; try Yemen or Pakistan and see how freely information will flow.
Lovely evening,@ Anne I wish you better luck with the chickens. Nice to hear that you and Hubby are making up time;)
Or Egypt! There is something strange going on with that whole issue.
Conspiracy theory anyone?!

Location hidden

#91976 Aug 20, 2013
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>Or Egypt! There is something strange going on with that whole issue.
Conspiracy theory anyone?!
I agree. It feels like we are being set up.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#91977 Aug 20, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
One of my favorite hymns was Where the Roses Never Fade.
I am going to a city,
Where the streets with gold are laid,
Where the tree of life is blooming,
And the roses never fade
Mine favorite is "In the Garden":
I come to the garden alone
While the dew is still on the roses
and the voice I hear
as I linger near
The SON of GOD is calling
and HE talks with me
and HE walks with me
and HE tells me I am his own
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#91978 Aug 20, 2013
KentuckyLady wrote:
Good evening lovely people's. I hope all is well on the home fronts.
Give me the roses while I live
Trying to cheer me on
Useless the flowers that you give
After the soul is gone.
A song daddy and I sung years ago at our little country church. Sure do miss those days of childhood.
Blessings to you all. Don't forget ....blue moon tonight.
Then I assume you remember, "The Church in the Wildwood"

There's a little brown church in the wildwood
No lovelier place in the dale
No spot is so dear to my childhood
as the little brown church in the dale

Scotts Vegas

#91979 Aug 20, 2013
Don't know if this qualifies "Crying in the Chapel" by Elvis is my favorite gospel song.

Location hidden

#91980 Aug 20, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Then I assume you remember, "The Church in the Wildwood"

There's a little brown church in the wildwood
No lovelier place in the dale
No spot is so dear to my childhood
as the little brown church in the dale
Oh yes, I use to sing it with my granny. Oh come come come come come to the church in the wildwood
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#91981 Aug 20, 2013
One song I find interesting in my grandmother's old paperback hymnal and copyrighted 1919 called "The Royal Telephone"... Central's never "busy", Always on the line; You may hear from heaven, Almost anytime.

(Iphone not required. lol)

Location hidden

#91982 Aug 20, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
One song I find interesting in my grandmother's old paperback hymnal and copyrighted 1919 called "The Royal Telephone"... Central's never "busy", Always on the line; You may hear from heaven, Almost anytime.

lol. No voicemail either

Location hidden

#91983 Aug 20, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:

I guess the modern take on this sing would be "I'm texting Jesus"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Rodney Slone 160,487
Karen at the Mix fired (Jan '12) 55 min Bitchplease 69
How can people even aford to be on Pills? 57 min Bitchplease 5
lawyer 1 hr curious2017 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,486
Where did jimmy loser davis thread go 2 hr In the know 1
JC Grubb Randy Hobbs 2 hr Hahahaha 1
Matt Smith 2 hr know 25
Brothers market 3 hr Bitchplease 17
oasis pizza sued 18 hr Bitchplease 12

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance