Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Anne

Vine Grove, KY

#91618 Aug 10, 2013
Change that last posters name.... Lol!
Always posting gray can have its perks but can come back to bite you. Lol
Have a wonderful day!

Oh, has anyone ever tried goat milk soap? I don't make it and I don't sell it but I've heard great things about it and would like to try it.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#91619 Aug 10, 2013
One friend to another, "My goodness, girl, how did you come to get so beat up?"

“My new horse is very well-mannered.”

“That’s nice.”

“Yes, isn’t it? Every time we come to a jump, the bastard stops and lets me go first!”
joanna

West Liberty, KY

#91625 Aug 10, 2013
how many?
what

Richmond, KY

#91626 Aug 10, 2013
scary wrote:
New Madrid earthquake getting ready to happen. Look it up.
?
why

Owensboro, KY

#91627 Aug 10, 2013
why is this up?
qwerty

Hillsboro, OH

#91628 Aug 10, 2013
why wrote:
why is this up?
Cause it's whats goin' down.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#91629 Aug 10, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>?
More Freaky...

http://www.chronicle.su/news/edward-snowden-s...

The solar flares and weather has been crazy this year.:-0 ..guess we'll see if the government whistle blower is blowing the truth.. hope he's not, but the earth is getting over populated and mother nature has a way of thinning thing out.

Location hidden

#91630 Aug 10, 2013
Jesse Venterua wrote:
Does anyone watch him ,Conspiracy Theories, he showed a weapon the Gov. has that uses sound waves to kill anything, They can bring down planes, buildings, anything, make earthquakes, I believe that's what it is , they are testing it on birds, fish etc.. before people. There's NO other explanation for it,I think he said another country, maybe Russia, I forget for sure,has it to.
An EMP wave? Why not, right?.they experiment with HAARP and our weather all the time. One EMP wave And it can shut down everything!

Location hidden

#91631 Aug 10, 2013
why wrote:
why is this up?
http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/weather/blog/632006... ****Here's some info on it, there plenty more online.
****** I'm wondering if this or the Edward Snowden news is what has FEMA and the military on the move ? Idk, but there's been more movement than normal here lately.
qwerty

Hillsboro, OH

#91632 Aug 10, 2013
Ever wonder what ham was cured of?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#91633 Aug 10, 2013
qwerty wrote:
Ever wonder what ham was cured of?
No, I knew. It was cured of having to drag around on a hog's butt with nothing to view except a curly tail that did not smell so good. LOL It was always said that if you lined hogs up in a row, you would only need to feed the first one.
Anne

United States

#91634 Aug 10, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I knew. It was cured of having to drag around on a hog's butt with nothing to view except a curly tail that did not smell so good. LOL It was always said that if you lined hogs up in a row, you would only need to feed the first one.
Oh, gag!

Lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#91635 Aug 10, 2013
Ham sandwiches, coming right up! lol
Anne

United States

#91638 Aug 10, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Ham sandwiches, coming right up! lol
Suuweee.! Here pig, pig, pig!!!

(can't believe I've fallen so low lol)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#91639 Aug 10, 2013
Lots of laughter here in the pig pen tonight
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#91640 Aug 11, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
Lots of laughter here in the pig pen tonight
Just now noticed that you lost your other shoe. I suppose it got stuck in the quagmire in the hog lot. LOL Packing for a trip?
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#91641 Aug 11, 2013
Walle now, I reckon I shouldn't ta be tell'n this hear story 'bout bacon. But it's been around 92 -96 degrees here lately and "humid", I mean. So after the temp let up some later this evening, the Belle volunteered to help me cut our three acres before it needed baling! She likes her smaller (but easier to ride)45" 'er and I use the Craftsman 54" so we do get done faster that way. Well, it was late when we finished and had gotten our showers and she crapped out in front of the boob tube, not wanting to eat. Now I said alla that to say alla this. I know from previous posts that some of ya all are having to do without your good ole bacon but I bopped right to the kitchen and made me two of the best BLT's one could want, bacon and all. Man, I love them good, fresh cold tomatoes from the fridge. I usually wind up eating two more than what I put on the sandwiches!

Anne,(I think it was), your description of your pond and the adjoining area sure does sound so nice and peaceful. Cold ice tea, a soft chair and a Country or Reminisce magazine would great!

And Wolf, I can see why you made your life's work in "Information." You can really tell a good story and on another note, come up with a good tickler.

Momma....your home in Ohio! Well, I lived up near Hubbard in '81 -'82 and worked over in Lancaster County, PA. But I've just gotta tell you, when it snows up there (at least then) that snow just about comes to stay! Too much for me. But I did get a kick out of the Amish teenage boys and their stories of racing their buggies and horses, rounding a tree on two side wheels, etc. Made it all sound like a chariot race with Carlton Heston!

Up to 50% chance of rain tomorrow, Sunday, but they been saying that for three days now. I keep the immediate yard close to the house watered and it's about to break me! 3:20 A.M. now, better go.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#91642 Aug 11, 2013
Thought I had lost my smallest chicken last night. At dusk, I went to close up the chicken barn door and after counting heads 4 or 5 times, moving my light to various corners searching for any hovering in a dark corner, and trying to get them all to settle down and be counted because they were looking for bedtime snacks; I thought I had lost Pudgy, my smallest little gray barred rock chicken.

Almost too many chickens to name or count so I only name the most unique ones and then count by breed. I have Barred Rocks including Pudgy, white Plymouth Rocks, Rhode Island Reds, and 7 colorful half breeds, and 2 noisy alarm clocks to tell me when it is time to make the coffee... so here I am.

I then decided I could not do anything about it since it was already dark-thirty and I was just leaving to go mourn over the loss of Pudgy, here came the little Prodigal wandering slowly up the hill. So I got her safely in the barn and closed the door and came on back to the house and shared an ice cream cone with the dog celebrating that all is well here on the homestead. If I had any bacon, I would have taken a chance on a BLT but had to make do with an ice cream cone.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#91643 Aug 11, 2013
More rain. I am beginning to think it's time to build another Ark!
Anne

United States

#91644 Aug 11, 2013
@Mississippi Man- I've listened to some funny stories about teenaged Amish boys and their horses! Lol. I think the saying "boys and their toys" could even apply ! But speaking of horses , if one googles registered stallions in Indiana, you will find they are predominately owned by Amish and you'll see how some of those horses make an unbelievable living for their owners!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brett 24 min lololol 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min HistoricallySpeaking 131,887
To the Garland family 1 hr Friend 5
Looking for a girl who will POOP all OVER me! ;P (Apr '14) 6 hr gator 15
Jason woolum (Jul '11) 8 hr buster hyman 13
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 10 hr Mee 3
terry smith from the creek 10 hr Curious 3
Need food badly 11 hr koko 53
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 13 hr Get a life 8
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE