Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
76,761 - 76,780 of 81,588 Comments Last updated Wednesday
Hummingbird

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

I love hummingbirds all this information makes me so happy.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Yeah I was an older teen when cool meant cool not cool. Hahaha

I put water in the moat but I put out E37 granular ant bait too.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Is Abeliever on vacation or something?
John

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Like as not he dont need any.
talk to the pr lady
Imposter

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>talk to the pr lady
I am an expert in the field of pr ladies. I have them figured out except for one thing.
Why do they wear the whole top part of their boobies out and then cover them up with their hand when I gawk at them?
some random passer by

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
Well if you go by the bible then it would mean the 7th seal has been broken and the end of times are near.If you by science there is a reasonable explaination for the birds dying.Myself I think there is something going on here that will end up being explained.I think it is strange how ever that dead birds in 3 states and dead fish being found on the shores.The crazy weather pattern,volcanic activity,earthquakes,tornados in the middle of winter.Makes you think.

God's Kingdom will come. God's Will shall be done. We were created as creatures who wanted to explore who craved learning and we use science for this but we can not as God's people put our faith in science because in the end science will not save you. Some great scientists believed in the ONE TRUE GOD. Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein. Our God is an AMAZING God, and if God is for us than who can be against us?
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

some random passer by wrote:
<quoted text>
God's Kingdom will come. God's Will shall be done. We were created as creatures who wanted to explore who craved learning and we use science for this but we can not as God's people put our faith in science because in the end science will not save you. Some great scientists believed in the ONE TRUE GOD. Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein. Our God is an AMAZING God, and if God is for us than who can be against us?
Our God is an amazing God! You got it!
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Okay . This age thing. I'll be 61 in less than 2 weeks. There. No secret . Lol. born in '52. Lol

But, I'm a feisty 60 right now! Oh, yeah!
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Like as not he dont need any.
No, I surely don't need any pills to enjoy a good meal and good conversation with an attractive lady. I might need some Rolaids later though. LOL
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

@roaming. I hope you and your family are finding strength to make it through your rough time. I'm still praying for you.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
Is Abeliever on vacation or something?
I think she went back to work.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Anne wrote:
Okay . This age thing. I'll be 61 in less than 2 weeks. There. No secret . Lol. born in '52. Lol
But, I'm a feisty 60 right now! Oh, yeah!
I think I might have some shoes older than that. LOL
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I think I might have some shoes older than that. LOL
Yup.....and I know of some that had cardboard on the inside sole to cover the holes. But they still leaked! Way back when, at 12 we were still playing cowboys and indians. Now these kids are playing..........better not go there.)
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
But the old hermit has a dinner date with an attractive lady that is not over the hill yet. I guess in memory of UNA, I should call it supper. LOL
My gosh, AW! You in from that big date already?
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
My gosh, AW! You in from that big date already?
3 hours of eating and conversation is enough even if it is with someone special. Besides, this is what happens when you get about 10 more years on you and you have to get on to bed so you can get back up at 4 am with nothing to do except start freezing some corn. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.....and I know of some that had cardboard on the inside sole to cover the holes. But they still leaked! Way back when, at 12 we were still playing cowboys and indians. Now these kids are playing..........better not go there.)
Yep... and we were only allowed to wear the cardboard filled shoes to go to school and to church or in the winter. During warmer weather everyone went barefoot and stepped on rocks, thorns and bees and was able to scream more like an Indian Pow-Wow when that happened. You only got one pair of Poll Parrot shoes that came with a cartoon and that one pair had to last until the crops were sold the following year. Adidos, Nikes, and Magic Johnson came later. The only magic johnson that we knew was that thing we took to the outhouse. LOL
barefoot

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

If you are not barefoot, you're overdressed.

Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

I had Sunday (church) shoes that i rubbed with vaseline to keep them shiny and school shoes that i kept polished. Summers we wore white canvas tennis shoes. No going barefoot for us, ever! Mom was adamant about that! She was also adamant about not drinking from someone else's glass and washing our hands before a meal. We changed into play clothes immediately after school and had special clothes to wear to the creek.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

It's been a long tough week.
Thanks for all the good wishes.
Another rainy day here. Love that.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> 3 hours of eating and conversation is enough even if it is with someone special. Besides, this is what happens when you get about 10 more years on you and you have to get on to bed so you can get back up at 4 am with nothing to do except start freezing some corn. LOL
That 4am thing. No thank you. But I know DOG needs some relief so there you are: 4am.
As a nod in your favor I will say 3 hours of food and conversation is enough. That's probably my limit for company manners. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search