Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,677

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
MMN

Fallbrook, CA

#90454 Jun 24, 2013
HARP..plain and simple!!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#90456 Jun 24, 2013
Very long day, but not bad. Hope you all had a good one!
Anne

United States

#90457 Jun 24, 2013
Just popping in to tell everyone good night and sweet dreams!
Oh, bird item: the doves and finches have discovered the feeders. The cats have discovered the eastern bluebirds. Exactly who's being fed? The birds or the cats? I guess it's just the food chain.
Rex

Radcliff, KY

#90458 Jun 24, 2013
Cute perspective Anne, just nature at work I'm sure. I have to admit, I enjoy your style, you have a simple and direct way of stating things while keeping it friendly and cute. Nicely done.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#90459 Jun 25, 2013
I am headed out for the day. Gonna be hot. Hope those pop up showers don't get you all!
Anne

United States

#90460 Jun 25, 2013
Rex wrote:
Cute perspective Anne, just nature at work I'm sure. I have to admit, I enjoy your style, you have a simple and direct way of stating things while keeping it friendly and cute. Nicely done.
Awwww, thank ya, thank ya kindly Rex!
:-):-):-):
Good Morning all!
Oh,'Tis a beautiful day! Sun's a shinin', birds a chirpin', dryer's a hummin' and company's a comin'! Yep!
Hope your day goes absolutely perfect!
hua wah

AOL

#90462 Jun 25, 2013
A woman in Charlestown, Ind., who didn't want to be identified, searched all night for the animal prowling her backyard on Thursday, thinking it was a bobcat that had been threatening neighborhood cats, Her boyfriend grabbed his shotgun when she spotted a "dark shadow" near her pool and shot what turned out to be a leopard.

authorities at the Indiana Department of Natural Resources confirmed Friday that the couple had in fact shot a leopard,.

"The cat in these photographs has been identified tentatively as a leopard," a department rep said. "Perhaps an immature cat about 9 months old.
Hoppy

United States

#90463 Jun 25, 2013
Really
hua wah

AOL

#90464 Jun 25, 2013
see .....
there really are BIG wild cats around these parts ,.....
maybe that black panther story , at the greenriver is true
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#90465 Jun 25, 2013
The sporadic showers have helped the basil and flowers grow more. The birds seems just as active as well. I guess, their bellies have been getting full from emerging worms as well as that 10 lb. bag of food that was devoured in a week. Lol.
Such a gorgeous day, hope everyone gets to enjoy it.
As far as wild creatures go, if anyone obtains a wild critter it's irresponsible not to keep control of it. Those animals- predatory by nature- could kill children as well while they are playing in their backyards.Certain animals should never be domesticated.
Good day to All and stay safe;)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#90466 Jun 25, 2013
I don't suppose anyone would want to pet this wild creature. At least they haven't for quite a while now. LOL

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#90467 Jun 25, 2013
Guessing you all lived through the day. It was beautiful and hot. Work was busy and I am SO glad to be home.
in the know

AOL

#90468 Jun 25, 2013
it looks like the poor old wolf man is in need of a stroking ,....

but beware ladies ,...

even old wolfs tend to bite
Anne

United States

#90471 Jun 25, 2013
Got a call today from my dozer man telling me about some geodes free for the taking. I'm 70 geodes richer!! Small mishap: took a step to get closer to a certain geode and found myself almost ankle deep in mud. It was the second time I'd worn these new shoes:-(
It was a great day and I had a great visit with my company! Roaming you certainly worked late today! Hope you get some good rest tonight!
on the wink

Logan, WV

#90472 Jun 25, 2013
in the know wrote:
it looks like the poor old wolf man is in need of a stroking ,....
but beware ladies ,...
even old wolfs tend to bite
but it's not bad since he has no teeth ; )
what now

United States

#90473 Jun 25, 2013
Lightning bugs are back! Yay! A lot this year. I was afraid if birds are dying and all this and that is happening we would not have any more lightning bugs. Maybe things are "all better." If not, well oblivion is nice anyways.
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

#90474 Jun 26, 2013
Revised story of Little Red Riding Hood: "My Grandmother, What big gums you have" LOL
Hmmmmm

United States

#90475 Jun 26, 2013
Where have all the regulars of bird threaders gone? Hellooooo?
do tell

Indianapolis, IN

#90476 Jun 26, 2013
Anne wrote:
Got a call today from my dozer man telling me about some geodes free for the taking. I'm 70 geodes richer!! Small mishap: took a step to get closer to a certain geode and found myself almost ankle deep in mud. It was the second time I'd worn these new shoes:-(
It was a great day and I had a great visit with my company! Roaming you certainly worked late today! Hope you get some good rest tonight!
Nice! How big & wt kind?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#90477 Jun 26, 2013
Another beautiful day! Hope it's good for you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harriman Tnn. symboxone clinic 1 hr Info 6
who will you vote for as jailer 2 hr John 55
Free Goat 2 hr hardon 7
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 2 hr wondering 4
s.e.k.r.i. 2 hr worked there 6
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 3 hr LOL 7
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 5 hr Bad choice 36
who got arrested at bville walmart? Tue Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match