Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,805)

Showing posts 76,081 - 76,100 of81,543
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Lexington news said there was several inches of rain in just 5 minutes in Lala's area. I hope all is okay.
brittany

Sebree, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

What the heck?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Well, what a long day!!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

It seems there is an endless supply of spam and peanuts to be shared. Thanks for the protein. It gives us the energy to keep on posting and adds color to an otherwise drab black and white Topix screen. LOL

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

It's Beautiful out this morning. Enjoy it ya'll!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

@Roaming... it looks like the peanut share croppers have just about run everyone else off. It will take more than a bunch of peanuts to run me off. I stop in here for entertainment between chores and even their anonymous judge marks won't stop me from being entertained. I think it is funny.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Can't ever get enough protein;) Lol. Once the yard dries out- mine yard is like a sponge- I need to get that done.
It's a wonderful day not too hot. I. noticed empty light bulbs as well. I figure that's a good thing because we just don't get it.By that I mean, if we few can be judged empty minded and nuts what does that make the other part of society? Lol. It's not like we're rebels in Syria. Oh, but I think we are Rebels hahaha.
Terrific day to All the Fine Birders.To others, turn that upside down frown upward and smile:):)
dingo

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Yep. Agree

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
@Roaming... it looks like the peanut share croppers have just about run everyone else off. It will take more than a bunch of peanuts to run me off. I stop in here for entertainment between chores and even their anonymous judge marks won't stop me from being entertained. I think it is funny.
Ah no worries. You stick around and I will too.
Hot as a firecracker today!
The GOVERNMENT KNOWs WHY

Sellersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Google "HARRP,", or "Weather Modification", or Watch one of The videos on YouTube (Search uTubefor*PHILL SCHNEIDER); He Was The"Last Living Proof", of WhaT ":THE GREADA TREATY"(EISENHOWER&RE GAN And JFK"warned Us Regarding "The Military Complex"! Still before Ole PHIL SCHNEIDER was "mudered by Suicide", he did 42-Lectureabout what He Had Seen,Experience,Knew,and had done"> If it sounds Crazy,look up the BILDERBURGHS and The Series of Jesse Ventura about The Underground Military Bases!It is a Time Long Prophecised, that IS coming, and As we walk the Earth, So Does The Ones with Which THE "GREADA TREATY was SIGNED"!Over400+ ex-Astronaughts,Pilots,Militar y,and GHigh ranking are"ASKING to TESTIFY BEFORE CONGRESS to WHAT they *KNOW*...LOOK It Up"THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT"...and don't be a "Sheep Led to Slughter by The Wolves in Sheep's Clothing.The Birds Falling is Just The Start!...I've researched such for thiry years,I am an "Expert on these Topics", Go Look For youself!?WHY do U think every channel has its own "Sci-Fi=AE-Show"?We Are being "CONDITIONED"!peave &dourself a favor&take this AS SERIOUS AS IT GETS!-1ofThe 1%
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Ah no worries. You stick around and I will too.
I am not going anywhere until Topix ends the thread or my trail of life ends. I am not here to seek or gain approval for my posts. I am here solely for my own entertainment and I really don't care if it gets positive or negative judge-its. Let's face it, not any of us are going to win the Pulitizer Prize for what we write on Topix. LOL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Ah no worries. You stick around and I will too.
Looks like hotter weather headed our way next week!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going anywhere until Topix ends the thread or my trail of life ends. I am not here to seek or gain approval for my posts. I am here solely for my own entertainment and I really don't care if it gets positive or negative judge-its. Let's face it, not any of us are going to win the Pulitizer Prize for what we write on Topix. LOL
I feel the same way. I don't care what people think, and I am here until the end.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like hotter weather headed our way next week!
Oh yeah, upper 90's. Summer took it's time, but it got here.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Good morning, bird threaders! I hope you all have a great, HOT Kentucky day!
BIG scuttlebut

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

hundreds of top Wall Street bankers have abandoned their jobs and left NYC. Now we're hearing about mass relocations among Officials at the CIA, NSA, DHS, and FEMA, too. This is a mass exodus of people who "know." They’re bolting to bunkers and safe houses far from cities
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

BIG scuttlebut wrote:
hundreds of top Wall Street bankers have abandoned their jobs and left NYC. Now we're hearing about mass relocations among Officials at the CIA, NSA, DHS, and FEMA, too. This is a mass exodus of people who "know." They’re bolting to bunkers and safe houses far from cities
They are a little behind the times as far as I am concerned. I abandoned that den of iniquity in 1996. LOL

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Ahh conspiracy theorists. Love it.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

For the birders... Now I have seen it all. For only $14.99 you can order an imitation parakeet that sings and moves it's head and wiggles it's tail and makes no mess on the perch.

And you can get your order doubled if you pay extra shipping and handling... But gee, I wanted three LMAO
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Lol! No fuss, no muss! That's my kind of bird!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,081 - 76,100 of81,543
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••