Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,730

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#90349 Jun 19, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Ah no worries. You stick around and I will too.
Hot as a firecracker today!
I am not going anywhere until Topix ends the thread or my trail of life ends. I am not here to seek or gain approval for my posts. I am here solely for my own entertainment and I really don't care if it gets positive or negative judge-its. Let's face it, not any of us are going to win the Pulitizer Prize for what we write on Topix. LOL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#90350 Jun 19, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Ah no worries. You stick around and I will too.
Hot as a firecracker today!
Looks like hotter weather headed our way next week!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#90351 Jun 19, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going anywhere until Topix ends the thread or my trail of life ends. I am not here to seek or gain approval for my posts. I am here solely for my own entertainment and I really don't care if it gets positive or negative judge-its. Let's face it, not any of us are going to win the Pulitizer Prize for what we write on Topix. LOL
I feel the same way. I don't care what people think, and I am here until the end.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#90352 Jun 19, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like hotter weather headed our way next week!
Oh yeah, upper 90's. Summer took it's time, but it got here.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#90353 Jun 20, 2013
Good morning, bird threaders! I hope you all have a great, HOT Kentucky day!
BIG scuttlebut

AOL

#90355 Jun 20, 2013
hundreds of top Wall Street bankers have abandoned their jobs and left NYC. Now we're hearing about mass relocations among Officials at the CIA, NSA, DHS, and FEMA, too. This is a mass exodus of people who "know." They’re bolting to bunkers and safe houses far from cities
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#90356 Jun 20, 2013
BIG scuttlebut wrote:
hundreds of top Wall Street bankers have abandoned their jobs and left NYC. Now we're hearing about mass relocations among Officials at the CIA, NSA, DHS, and FEMA, too. This is a mass exodus of people who "know." They’re bolting to bunkers and safe houses far from cities
They are a little behind the times as far as I am concerned. I abandoned that den of iniquity in 1996. LOL

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#90357 Jun 20, 2013
Ahh conspiracy theorists. Love it.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#90359 Jun 20, 2013
For the birders... Now I have seen it all. For only $14.99 you can order an imitation parakeet that sings and moves it's head and wiggles it's tail and makes no mess on the perch.

And you can get your order doubled if you pay extra shipping and handling... But gee, I wanted three LMAO
Anne

United States

#90360 Jun 20, 2013
Lol! No fuss, no muss! That's my kind of bird!
Anne

United States

#90361 Jun 20, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Good morning, bird threaders! I hope you all have a great, HOT Kentucky day!
*psst* it was hot in Indiana too!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#90362 Jun 20, 2013
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
*psst* it was hot in Indiana too!
I figured it was. I hope you all are staying cool up there too.
Unknowen

Richfield, OH

#90363 Jun 20, 2013
You know that the bird flu was around in 2011 and its still happening in china alsom .. watch the news.. birds travel..
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#90369 Jun 21, 2013
Anne wrote:
Lol! No fuss, no muss! That's my kind of bird!
Well for $14.99 you can get two, if you pay separate shipping and handling on the 2nd one. Don't believe it? Just Google "perfect polly pet" LOL Get those and you won't even need the Ronco Magic Broom!! Lmao or a SHARK sweeper
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#90370 Jun 21, 2013
dog is back. Time for more zzzzzzzzzzzs.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#90371 Jun 21, 2013
HI GUYS!! How good it is to see everyone still posting! Boy oh boy, do have a lot to catch up on here! I trust you're all well and life is treating you good.

Blue, how is your Dad? I've been keeping good thoughts and prayers going for you. Well, all of you actually.

Well, let me get to reading and I'll be back directly! This might take a little bit though, hehe!!

Later taters!!

_-_Nope_-_
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#90372 Jun 21, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
HI GUYS!! How good it is to see everyone still posting! Boy oh boy, do have a lot to catch up on here! I trust you're all well and life is treating you good.
Blue, how is your Dad? I've been keeping good thoughts and prayers going for you. Well, all of you actually.
Well, let me get to reading and I'll be back directly! This might take a little bit though, hehe!!
Later taters!!
_-_Nope_-_
More ZZZZZZZs are elusive. About time the dog got back from the tree, the roosters decided to tell me it was almost daylight. It is good to see you back. I hope all is well with you and yours.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#90373 Jun 21, 2013
Good to see you as well AW. I'm doing very well, thank you. I took a little sabbatical and had quite a bit of fun along the way. Been trying to go places I've either not been before, or places I've not been to in ages. The weather has been so nice and I just couldn't justify sitting here day in and day out typing on Topix, hehe. I'd pop in from time to time, but made much rarer appearances than usual. I just didn't have much to say for some reason, LOL. I get that way sometimes.

I've also been taking some small road/day trips and have been spending a lot of time with my beloved critters, particularly the new feather-head parrot I got a couple of months ago. Life is good on my side of the rock anyway. God has blessed me and I have no complaints.

How about you? Things going well? I'm sure you're staying busy, you always do, hehe!!
qwerty

Hillsboro, OH

#90374 Jun 21, 2013
During the next four weeks you'll be very wrapped up in your topix and long-term ambitions. This will be your chance to streak ahead of everyone else and to show off some of your butt, so don't worry about being modest or not blowing your own trumpet. If you can't sell yourself between now and this time next month, you'll really have missed the boat.
Anne

United States

#90375 Jun 21, 2013
@nope. Sounds like you are having a great summer! I love going around to different state parks etc! Love the New Haven railroad! Mammoth Cave...Buckhorn state resort Park. Barkley Lake.. And can't forget Indianas Spring Mill State Park and all the southern indiana caves! Some of the county fairs are starting up and I enjoy meandering around those during the day before the huge crowd at night !
Several years ago while standing in our tree lined driveway a cockatiel suddenly took a dive at me and landed on my arm! It loved to be hand fed and would walk around on my shoulders. It was particularly fond of blond haired women so we figured there was a blond haired woman that was missing her beloved pet. Never did find her and we finally sold the bird.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Irish mafia 132,183
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 6 hr Deena 4
Pamela Hatfield, Michael Ramey, Brad Combs 6 hr Mother of the Year 1
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 7 hr Butter bean 23
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 9 hr crazy 227
teena Marie mills 10 hr infoman 9
Cody Carnes 10 hr Proof 7
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search