Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,778)

Showing posts 75,541 - 75,560 of81,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

This young man is very talented, Nick Ogawa. I listened to his show on Woodsongs several years ago.Love this song;)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

More here this morning than my eyes can digest or that I want to know. Good Day.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

It's been a really tough week, and just getting tougher. Now my momma is sick. She is SO stubborn, though, she won't let me take her to the ER.
I have to go sit with dad and worry about her. NOT happy.
Jack Meoff

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
You should idiot. Look up where Murray is on that Madrid Fault Line. The BIRDS dropped dead in your area of Kentucky, not mine. So go jack yourself off while you can, you may get swallowed up by Mother Earth. That's a fact JACK. This site is way off your hater topix site radar and over your head in knowledge of what's going on in the world with the planet EARTH. So buzz off.

Cry me a f ucking river.
wondering

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t F5l8YJVg1A
This young man is very talented, Nick Ogawa. I listened to his show on Woodsongs several years ago.Love this song;)
I love this guy also. Great song.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
It's been a really tough week, and just getting tougher. Now my momma is sick. She is SO stubborn, though, she won't let me take her to the ER.
I have to go sit with dad and worry about her. NOT happy.
If you have any nurses in the family, I'm sure that one could listen to the lungs and check their blood pressures, basic procedures. I agree with you- from having experience in the medical field- one must be healthy enough to care for others. It'll not her,your Dad any good if she doesn't get treatment herself. I use homeopathic ones myself because that's my preference; nonetheless, she's going to need her strength through proper care to be of assistance to your Dad.
EMT's at your local ambulance service could come out as well if she's too stubborn. Someone will assess her condition. Medical personnel will help you; I assure you. Bless you,Roaming. I will continue to say a prayer for recovery, mercy and peace for you. Never forget which is important not to neglect Roaming's well being;)
Pleasant day to all...
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Jack Meoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a f ucking river.
Pent up anxiety,Hence the name. You recommending to cry that river so somebody can save you. Well, swim. Life can't be shit and giggles all the time.
Fine day to you as well. Take care of yourself,Jack.
believe your eyes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Raised two different families.
paleeze

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
You should idiot. Look up where Murray is on that Madrid Fault Line. The BIRDS dropped dead in your area of Kentucky, not mine. So go jack yourself off while you can, you may get swallowed up by Mother Earth. That's a fact JACK. This site is way off your hater topix site radar and over your head in knowledge of what's going on in the world with the planet EARTH. So buzz off.
It is "NEW" Madrid, not "Madrid". Okay Neeeew Madrid? It is not even pronounced like the city in Spain. It would sound totally backwoods hick to just say "the Madrid Fault." Sounds like you would need a big chaw of baccer in your jaw to call it "the Madrid Fault". LOL Some people who think they know so much know so little.
denial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Worst drug in the world.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

On a brighter note: beautiful day here!! Pulled the little ole aluminum row boat up in the yard and gave it a good scrubbing! Tomorrow we will seal some rivits. Repair the bench and give the floor a fresh coat of paint!!
Geez, these haters are a pain. I don't mind a good argument but this is ridiculous. Good night all....
So true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Happy Memorial Day everyone.. May your memories of your loved ones fill your pain with ease, as we celebrate their life's.. Nite all. ..,
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Such trivial issues mean nothing in the overall scheme of life.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

****ATTENTION!!! THIS IS ANOTHER BIG STEVIE ALERT!!!****

Today is Memorial Day, and Big Stevie would like to wish all of his friends, on this format, as well (yes!) as his enemies, a Happy Memorial Day. Though this is certainly NOT a happy day, it should be a respectful one. We should all just take a few moments to think about what our ancestors, who served in all of the wars, did for us in keeping our freedom intact, and this country alive. Though we are a divided nation, these days, and this is a sad thing, we are all still Americans and, as such, owe a debt of gratitude, that we can never fully repay, to all of our warriors, both alive and dead, who gave us this country, and have maintained all of our freedoms ever since. God bless them, God bless you, and God bless America!!!

This farmer had a wife who nagged him all the time. One day, while he was outside plowing the field, she came out and started nagging him. While she was doing this, the mule kicked her and she died.

At the funeral, the ladies came up and talked to the farmer. The farmer nodded his head "yes." The men came up and talked to him and the farmer nodded his head "no. there was this one man who wondered why he nodded his head "yes" to the ladies, and "no" to the men. So, he went up to the farmer and asked him why.

The farmer replied, "Well sir, when the ladies came up, they told me how pretty my wife's dress was, and how pretty she looked, and all, and I had to agree with them. When the men came up, though, they asked, "That mule for sale?"
SNL

Greenfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Just wanted to say thanks to the gentle folk on this thread. I drop by every now and then to read your "high horse" posts and it's like a breath of fresh air, unlike the hateful, bitter and spiteful atmosphere of the gutter-dwellers. By attacking your optimism, they seek to drag you into their misery. I feel sorry for them, and hope they can find a spark of happiness somewhere.

Keep up the good vibes, and know that you're making a difference.

Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Life is like a candy bar: It can be tasty; short and sweet,long,Salty,bit nutty. It could be sugar free, not very sweet.
You all have a pleasant day. The many birds have been making such happy sounds.
My thoughts are of beloved family members and the Soldiers who've passed.
May your day be filled with fond memories this Memorial Day:)
Rain Dancer

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Memorial Day sung by James McMurtry

I hope you enjoy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Blueminer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Hello Everyone. Best wishes on this day that is set aside to pay tribute to our heros and loved ones. Both living and passed.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Hello blue, hello everyone.
Memorial day is sometimes a very hard time, grief- it hits me hard sometimes man, even with years separating my greatest loss.
But we have to remember that the darkness rules only half of the world. The sun will return lord willing, in the morning.
Our creator has his reasons for the darkness, or it wouldn't be here at all.
The nearest thing to the darkened night, is another day of glorious light.
Death rules only half of creation, life rules the other half. You can see it in a child's eyes so strong, that it's hard to grieve overlong.
On this wonderful world the lord has set us.
That's my philosophy, and I'm sticking to it.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
Hello blue, hello everyone.
Memorial day is sometimes a very hard time, grief- it hits me hard sometimes man, even with years separating my greatest loss.
But we have to remember that the darkness rules only half of the world. The sun will return lord willing, in the morning.
Our creator has his reasons for the darkness, or it wouldn't be here at all.
The nearest thing to the darkened night, is another day of glorious light.
Death rules only half of creation, life rules the other half. You can see it in a child's eyes so strong, that it's hard to grieve overlong.
On this wonderful world the lord has set us.
That's my philosophy, and I'm sticking to it.
I really like your philosophy of life. It is like a breath of fresh air.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,541 - 75,560 of81,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Michael Warren 3 min Huh 10
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 11 min Republicans Are Stupid 25,964
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Yes and Amen 123,013
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 39 min Goober 18
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 56 min Republicans Are Stupid 138,850
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 1 hr guss 21
Petition for barbourville city council to RESIGN 1 hr gator 12
Corey vs. Collins 9 hr Truth 67
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search